Why do liberal women hit the wall so hard?

Why do liberal women hit the wall so hard?

Attached: DD4EB084-7EE9-4FD8-9A29-13D73C74A313.jpg (683x1024, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AaQcWjJQBU4
youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's always been ugly

Who is this?

Gay

who?

OP's sis

Lots of alcohol, many cock-miles, drugs, weird diets, no sleep, high stress.

they abuse their bodies.
you don't have a body
you ARE a body.
Take care of it

>l̶i̶b̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ women

Lady Gaga. By her own admission, she only got famous by showing skin.

>clearly a jewess
>white
Pick one and only one

Yea, like already said, she was never pretty anyhow.

look at trannies.
they just assume they can change something so integral as sex.
they refuse to accept that who you are is fundamentally linked to your body.

She sold out to Satan. She used to be a respectable pianist before.

many user's have facial blindness

Judaism

Someone had said it was to stop male interests in them. As far as hitting the wall, the majority do in their early 30s

But she was never particularly good-looking. Arguably she looks just as good in that pic as she did 10 years ago. It took me years before I even knew what she looked like because all I saw were crazy outfits when the whole Lady Gaga thing was booming.

when you spend your entire life being angry it takes its toll

Is she like nu/Freddiemercurie? I honestly cant place her rn

the cognitive dissonance continues.
they refuse to acknowledge a difference between races.
>"it's what's inside that counts"
true, but there is no escape in this world from physical limitations

Adrenochrome really fucks you up after awhile, just look at Johnny Depp.

This, unironically. She was and is ugly as fuck.

>head-on collision with the wall
oooof. lmao and look at the fag, his gay shirt and the way he's walking is 95% indicative of A FAGGOT.
who is this A-cup ugly bitch anyways kek

Attached: 1552517871024.png (738x669, 186K)

I'm a big time Lady Gaga admirer.
Keeping her political stands aside, she's very beautiful inside out and always a person to look up for motivation.

Two things

A.)they usually arent that great looking in the first place, but dress cute and are trendy to cover up.

B.) They dont know how to dress their age. Men and women alike need to dress differently when they are older. She is trying to dress like she is 21. My mother is 53 and she looks like a sweet "oldish" lady. But if she tried to dress like she was 25 it would be bad

>she only got famous by showing skin
She got famous by being a pop star version of Marilyn Manson.

She's just fugly. Like 99% of humanity.

If she wasn't a celebrity, she'd be one of those billions of fugly people on the bus who nobody would even think of giving a second glance.

They still dont get it

lel

you dont see it do you

Thats a man

90% of Jewlywood is full of trannies especially MTF

You're looking at a MTF tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=AaQcWjJQBU4

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 23K)

>she's always been ugly

and she's among the better looking liberal women. So think about that..

>SHOW BOBS AND VAGENE
Yeah, we'll not take any advice from you, Pajeet

Probably. I know Beyonce is a tranny.

This, the only conspiracy pol fails to see.

They hit the wall hard because they serve literal demons.
Child sacrifice (abortion) has always been the hallmark of demonic worship

The only advice I'll give you is to rape less women Ahmed.

This. Why do you think she had all those fucked up costumes.

I should expand on this. I mean she kept her fucking face covered for those first two big albums. This is Lady GAGA by the way.

Lack of good, healthy love from an emotionally-centered, driven and assertive masculine man. Only conservative women, or at least apolitical women open to conservatism, end up with that kind of man.

Liberal women either get with neurotic, effeminate, passive-aggressive men or over-the-top hyper-masculine abusive men.

The type of man a woman is with and how he shows up and treats her will inspire either a steady flow of feminine hormones and "glow" to keep her youthful and beautiful (the first man I mentioned); a weak sputtering flow of same (the second kind of man); or an unstable, intermittent high flow (the third kind of man).

Long story short: liberal women are romantically dysfunctional and pair-bond with dysfunctional men who burn them out prematurely.

Attached: 8b1.png (1126x845, 666K)

This tranny conspiracy is possibly the retardiest retardism in the so called conspiracy community.

thats got to sting coming from a literal poo-in-loo...

but its true

She was ugly before.
All that spirit cooking sucked the soul out her skinny washed up body.

with a nose like that, i find it hard to believe she can hit any kind of wall

No idea who this is, but sure is ugly. A monkey in a dress.

She's not ugly STFU faggot..
You're not even 1% as capable of her so fuck off!

Possible, but, still ugly as fuck. I hated her music and everything about pop culture and music pushed by media overlords. So I'd go on the limb and agree with you as well. Fuck those manufactured consent, easily digestible, "superstars" pandering to common denominator (majority of people) with their shitty "art".

not enuff spirit cooking or *ironic* Moloch sacrifices, pizza is difficult for them to come by as well

That cunt is worth like 500 million she doesn’t look terrible. Honestly better than most of fake ass Hollywood .

this

not true. I’ve got a buddy who knew her in the NYU years. Tranny conspiracy is too retarded for even me.

Seems to me That All That cannibalism,pedophilia and ocultism of Hollywood women doesnt save them from hiting the Wall

Ugly woman with lots of style. Looks good for her natural ugliness.

I love some of her songs

Does that make me a homosexual?

I knew this pic would be useful again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-103729__01.jpg (417x518, 68K)

Attached: 45575687.gif (342x260, 995K)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY OMG CAN'T COPE SHE IS LITERALLY UNREAL

I've seen a lot of his videos. All the features he lists as evidence are on many of the women I know. They must be trannies then too? My own freaking mother has wide shoulders. Easily wider than her hips. I guess my mother's a shemale.

I happen to have an oval face and wideish hips like Ryan Gosling, who he claims to be a tranny. Shieeeeet.... does that mean I'm trans too?

Also he keeps on going to the these rants about the mark of the beast and other religious nutjob shit, really convincing stuff there pal.

Italian women hit the wall like an F1 car.

Who the hell is that? Same perdón From OP pic?

>talks mostly about celebrities
>people you know
ok schlomo

Attached: 8971011.jpg (801x534, 34K)

How about some reading comprehension americunt

she's been a cocaine addict for a while

Too much cocaine, not enough baby blood. Ain't that the story of that town?

Attached: Lady G.jpg (594x391, 49K)

>facial blindness
her body is shit too

White women always fall apart in their 40’s and white men much sooner. What do you expect from a race who doesn’t use soap and let animals live with them?

You're a dummy. You're own mother has wide shoulders but its more than just wide shoulders. Its the whole package, all of the body proportions you take a look at it.

Look at Lady Gaga you mong. See the strange body proportions? The masculine facial features? All of the work he had done? The big man feet? Beat up kneecaps?

holy fuck, its not that hard to see. You fucking mong

>white women

The only graceful way for a woman to age is to be increasingly surrounded by her children and grandchildren, and have the beauty of their youth reflect on her as her own youth and beauty fade.

This.
When she first got popular it was hard to find out what she looked like, when I finally found a plain picture.... yikes she is fucking ugly.
No amount of makeup can save that.

/thread

Possibly due to their genetics that make them stupid ugly retards.
I have a few theories.
>1. Their stupid degenerate ways destroy their appearance.
>2. Ugly women seek man hating or other destruction hobbies out of resentment.

I think there is something to evil people. They give off this feeling that just makes me want to be as far away from them as possible. It's like there is some hidden Good/Evil variable and you can indirectly sense it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM

Holy confirmation bias, Batman!

You have trouble comprehending your own fucking native language and you're the one calling me dummy. Holy fucking shit.

There are no strange body proportions in that video. There's a shitload of hipless ugly women with prominent jawlines in the world. Doesn't make them men, just ugly broads.

No she isn't. You have to either be a woman or a redditor to think that was a zinger, also nice flag you absolute faggot.

>Batman!
Jesus this place has been pozzed by redditors.

She is an american 4, also known as a british 10

Attached: DD2E9B58-35EA-42B2-B566-FA7267E8DF78.jpg (800x600, 24K)

Oh thats lady gaga.
Idont follow popular garbage so i dont know half of this celebrity shit.

Attached: 1550167975020.jpg (682x515, 23K)

yea - true true
i'd still fuck her tho

what is this pandering word used so often
is this the new meme word?

Fpbp

Attached: 1542739746082.jpg (500x416, 108K)

This is actually an improvement on her original appearance. She’s had a lot of work done

Attached: 2A52BDA3-78BB-44F4-9F5A-39617D9D4AE5.jpg (500x330, 38K)

cute feet

All that complaining and disapproving takes its toll. They're not happy and it shows. They used to be called old maids or spinsters

Attached: 1549368404103.jpg (904x904, 221K)

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt

based

It's called slutface. The more men you fuck, the more it shows. It's like a car with a lot of mileage