Why do teenagers just go in and shoot up schools?

why do teenagers just go in and shoot up schools?

Attached: IMG_20190314_190602.jpg (284x179, 14K)

hopefully it encourages home schooling

Something in their mind just ticks
We've all had thoughts like this, they chose to act upon it because they're pieces of shit

Attached: 286888.jpg (1376x1426, 220K)

Mental illness and awful gun law.

Attached: Typing.jpg (400x370, 22K)

>mental illness
this is a shit answer damn near everyone here is diagnosed with some mental in my country, wether its bipolar or a.d.d.

most of the shooters dont actually have mental disorders, its still a mystery to us why whites commit mass shootings

If I could get guns I'd go on a mass shooting parade but unfortunately I can't. Fuggin sugs man

#FrogsRebellion2019.....

The cause of most violence is fear.
Maybe some are afraid that unless they go out in a blaze of glory they will never amount to anything.

Maybe some fear the Other and the change that they admittedly will never suffer.

Maybe they fear the power other people have over them and decide to take a "powerful" decision.

And fear + guns leads to more guns and more fear

>be brazilian
>get shot
are they, dare i say it, /ourguys/?

doesn't explain people who do it because they can knowingly get away with it and people who actively look for fights

Society

Attached: sketch-1543609048811.png (1436x1080, 955K)

This is why only americans can be trusted with guns.

Attached: 1502753855314.jpg (720x461, 47K)

I too hate CIA falseflags

Attached: 1DF29D7E-2DF4-404E-A74B-6168D1EEE292.jpg (627x885, 56K)

do you unironically watch InfoWars?

risking a le ebic CIA brain washing by saying this but I've considered doing it before and the only real reasons I could think of were to "go out with a bang" and because it's "aesthetic". there's a reason why teenagers have only started doing this recently after they saw it being romanticized in the media. before Columbine there were barely any school shootings and gun laws were the same, if not more lenient.

Not every mental illness is the same. Something CAN go wrong if you don’t take it seriously.

Also the one thing that school shooters all have in common is that they did it because they were bullied. Isn’t it POSSIBLE that maybe being harassed and picked on all the time could lead you to having a mental disorder?

Attached: 79675062-FD92-4C86-829B-894318A300C3.jpg (250x332, 24K)

This. The media will talk about it for days. You go out with a bang and everyone knows who you are.

I wish they did here

you tell them they can be anything sot hey go and shoot up a school

Because just killing yourself is too boring

Yea not every mental illness is the same but none of the shooters were schizophrenic or sociopathic. I just cant see a mental disorder forming because you were called names at school especially something that causes someone to act so violent

is this the kid your talking about?

Attached: download (1).png (182x278, 2K)

>every rightful citizen can buy and carry a gun
>bad guys get them without giving a fuck about the law
>rightful citizens don't carry their guns
>bad guy goes on a killing spree, because he knows no one will stop him

>hurr durr bad gun laws
Imagine being this fucking retarded

Because capitalism has failed

because they wanted to follow their Columbine idols