Anyone else hate themselves because they can’t be creative

Can’t even turn my thoughts into sentences on a paper. I want to write music and I have so many thoughts in my mind but I can’t process them correctly. What the fuck is wrong with me. I’m a waste

Attached: 50D278C3-B555-4113-A445-FBCC5A6AE312.jpg (314x311, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68
youtube.com/watch?v=WhkiBM3S0Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=HqmmfOYyGaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What the fuck is wrong with me.
autism

Creative is a very broad category
youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68

It's weird sometimes I have decent ideas but never enough experience to work them out to the quality I have in my head. Extremely fucking frustrating, on one hand it feels like I get a little better each time but on the other hand every time I look back at my results I cringe and can't find it in me to finish it and make it public

Attached: 1537418154099.jpg (660x495, 86K)

Exactly this user. I want to punch a wall this shit sucks

yes

Attached: drool.png (669x514, 25K)

Eh it really really fucking sucks but honestly I can't think of many other things in life that make me feel better. So I'm probably just gonna keep trying there's not much point in giving up because I have nothing else to fall back on

Attached: 1537333659279.png (252x200, 42K)

my subconscious comes up with this incredible stuff when I'm sleeping but when i wake up and the real me takes charge i just make me want to kill myself

Simple ideas. And then an example.
Like making an argument then your story as evidence.

"If you love everyone equally, you cant love anyone" -- story about a cheery girl who is asked out, then dumped.

>Do I hate myself?

Oh boy

Attached: 1541490882962.gif (960x782, 266K)

it's amazing that the same entity made for the survival of the organism has the ability to turn on itself.
be happy there is unhappiness, because the choices that lead to happiness matter.

Yeah I know that's how it's supposed to go. But I can't do simple ideas that's the problem. Once I start working on something my brain starts leaping further and further into what-if I could do this or that and my once simple idea suddenly looks like a pile of trash compared to what I'm envisioning. I've always had a bit of the old perfectionism trouble all my life and it' seems it's not something I can just shake off with a bit of willpower

give me an example, i dont think your simple idea is simple.

damn this is so true

>"If you love everyone equally, you cant love anyone" -- story about a cheery girl who is asked out, then dumped.

What? I don’t get the evidence part

Yeah it's not, that's what I'm trying to explain to you

then make it simple
meh its written for me to know, lets see:
girl is cheery, happy and caring to everyone.
boyo falls for girl. he notices she treats everyone equally. EVERYONE.
'what does she see in me?'
does she hold teachers and delinquents in the same light as doctors and murderers? does she truly love me? does she truly love anyone?
-- in the boys head and so on.

major forms then minor. the big simple to the little complex details

You're really not reading anything I'm jotting down here are you

Human consciousness was a mistake

So in the end she’s alone because she loved everyone equally and not the guy who loved her?

same, i always though i was just cursed or something

Attached: lanime.jpg (359x347, 56K)

can you specify what sets you off in working on something?
what sort of concept or theme do you start off with?
when do you then start applying detail?
i guess. but she probably wouldnt feel that for what she is. everyone is equal to her, why would being bf-less make a difference its just one person right?
yeah, if you fuck up. youre in for a bad ride.
but if u dont...

I don't know what the f you are talking about lol. I am creative

Attached: 1552689430188.jpg (446x354, 13K)

you're right you do make pretty epic OC

checked

Attached: 39492C40-274F-4B54-9603-B92B77109E83.jpg (2665x2546, 1.12M)

No you

youtube.com/watch?v=WhkiBM3S0Dg

youtube.com/watch?v=HqmmfOYyGaQ