Happy Day

Hello there user!
Have you checked if its raining right now?
Sometimes you can be surprised by stealth rain on a saturday afternoon if you are not careful enough!
Today is a very very lazy day so feel free to come on over and chill out a bit
Oh~ i've got an ideia!
I don't know what time is it now, but post a picture of your dinner if you are able to!
I want to know what (You) are having today for nurturing your nutrional and emotional faculties!

Nice videos:
youtu.be/MGOC-uYCQLM
youtu.be/qVAtB_S6Lr0
youtube.com/watch?v=4DdOM8XJW8M
youtube.com/watch?v=E-QWtmUEWWk

Thread's Theme:
youtu.be/TWYcSBHfPTQ
ᴮʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʸ ˢᵉˣʸ ᶜʰᵉˢˢ ᴹᵃᶰ

Coole comic:
deviantart.com/randowis/art/Pins-And-Needles-789860171

Attached: 568th Happy day.jpg (1092x1834, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/randowis/gallery/57230689/We-Live-In-An-M-M-O-COMIC-SERIES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Westerplatte
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z
youtu.be/rIPAae2RWPI
youtu.be/rmL1D_aWTAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hiya!

Attached: 1542137941265.jpg (536x510, 30K)

die you fucking nigger die

more

Attached: 162.png (902x500, 849K)

Why do you make these threads? Why do you care for how some loser’s day has been? We’re on Jow Forums, all of our days are filled with mundane NEETing.
I’m not having a go, I’m honestly curious as to why you enjoy these threads consoling other people when you get nothing out of it.

No dinner yet, last night's dinner was a roast beef and gravy open faced sandwich though.

For some kindness is it's own reward. I see the premise for it as pretty wholesome thread material. A ray of sunshine in an otherwise hostile board.

>Have you checked if its raining right now?
It's been cloudy with many short rains for days, I want my sun back

Hello~.

>Raining right now?
Negative, its sunny outside and a bit warm rather cold.

>Picture of my dinner.
Why do you want picture of my food? That's creepy and you're not taking it! Speaking of food, what's your favorite food? Any types of food. My personal favorite are fish with a side of rice and chicken breast.

Attached: Food!.jpg (850x953, 216K)

That’s respectable, I’ve always admired these threads but cannot for the life of me think why anyone would be interested in what my day has been like when I have no bearing on their life whatsoever.

The fastest of posters! Welcome!
I wish i understood more about this but those seems to be nice maymayz
Something i learned after doing this for quite i while
Even tho i started more or less as a passtime and probably some ego boosting, now i honestly care about the days of people around here. If you think i don't get anything out of it, you are wrong on thinking i should get something and also wrong on thinking i don't get anything, even tho that its not my motive
Open faced sandwich! With roast beef no less!
Looks great user!
You know what its on plans for today?
Sun is all over the place, we need to savour few clouds we can get around this hemisphere
Hello and welcome honorable Yukari!
I am glad its sunny and cold, that is quite the good combo
No specific reason, just wanted to know what people are having today, and my favorite food? My homemade pasta, grandma's recipe, and some simple japanese dishes are probably on the very top of the list for me
Fish/chicken and rice are a awesome combo too!
Think less, chill more~

Attached: __cirno_and_shameimaru_aya_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__da0d37cfd18baeb4429c5cfc1ab23b01.png (900x850, 452K)

>all of our days are filled with mundane NEETing.
You can always turn your mundane neeting into a happy neeting

>I wish i understood more about this but those seems to be nice maymayz
doge

bottom text

I hold it in the same regards. Having someone to talk to really does help sometimes. It's even somewhat inspired me to try to emulate that kindness myself and I can say it's somewhat improved my Jow Forums experience.

I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you know when it's decided. How's your day been so far Oracle? I just visited my Dad who lives downstate on a pretty chill day off.

Attached: 20190316100131_glitch.jpg (799x533, 127K)

>Think less, chill more~
I can’t think like that, I’m constantly agitated and it’s been engrained into my personality. There’s a lot of pent-up anxiety I wish I could unleash on someone (anyone) but at the end of the day nobody really cares and I shouldn’t burden them when they have their own concerns.
There is nothing fulfilling about being a NEET, and for me fulfillment is happiness.
I can appreciate that, you seem like a kind person.

I try to be. Thank you, but I really don't deserve the praise. I'm trying to turn away from trolling after I figured out how much it was hurting my soul..

Attached: W..What?.jpg (800x800, 205K)

I'm interested in that pasta and I did not know you like knives, knives are pretty nice

>otherwise hostile board
Seriously? We've gone to this now? I can't say I have an accurate view of the board's current state but goddamn it definitely didn't used to be

Attached: 1541561552169.jpg (225x225, 7K)

It’s not particularly hostile, I mostly lurk and the only rudeposter is the romanian troll really

It's not fulfilling for you just because you are not "contributing to society"? You can always study new things, make friends, beat games and thats pretty fulfilling for me

There's enough going on for one poster to run around telling people not to bulli.. Wait long enough and my fan will probably pop into the thread to shout sweet nothings at me, it's to be expected at this point.

@everyone
ur gey lmao

>Sometimes you can be surprised by stealth rain on a saturday afternoon if you are not careful enough!
That's how my grandmother lost last three series of washing machine. All that time I was outside home and not even once did it come to my mind to telephone her about rain - she's getting pretty old.
>Coole comic:
An even cooler comic~
deviantart.com/randowis/gallery/57230689/We-Live-In-An-M-M-O-COMIC-SERIES
Cheers Future~! Playing Minecraft all day has only felt as great about five years ago.
Family - check,
baking and cooking as a break in between minning blocks - check,
coolio voice chat - got it~
Brazil was absolutely right How are you feeling today on this Saturday afternoon?
People enjoy it, is a good place to share works and consider little events - for the sake of memory or two~
We all live in people's minds, so let's make it worthwhile

Attached: 2sxggj0jwg521.jpg (540x540, 73K)

The NEETing itself demotivates me to do anything, and I’ve got a load of issues that makes it hard for me to enjoy anything anyway. I reckon NEETing could be enjoyable if you’re a stable individual that can learn to enjoy their time but I struggle with that.

wow
such meaning
My day is quite good so far, got to feed all animals and went to the market to buy tofu and other things for dinner
Also taked in 2 raids so gaming side of life is very great
> I’m constantly agitated and it’s been engrained into my personality.
Then don't be shy and ask away because i will try my best to answer your questions!
>There’s a lot of pent-up anxiety I wish I could unleash on someone (anyone)
We are somewhat able to be a nice vessel for those: We don't know you, we are far away from each other and even tho we have our concerns, a slice of patience from every poster on the thread is more than enough to make you feel lighter about those pent-up things
So modest~
What a great guy!
My pasta recipe is passed on for generations! Its very good and seasoned in non-conventional ways
And how do you know i like knifes?
Do you...actually know me?
wow nice meme
liked and scrubscribed
i've been trolled fo sho haha

Attached: __cirno_and_onion_knight_final_fantasy_and_etc_drawn_by_kurokoori__fa2b0e0cd3c2b6f80ac0fd46509f516e. (750x550, 123K)

Doge meme
>It's good to be a polish soldier on a Westerplatte peninsula.
>1st of September, 1939 at 4:44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Westerplatte
>My personal favorite are fish with a side of rice and chicken breast.
Chicken breeaast..! I've been eating those six times a week for three months and I somehow didn't get allergy or allergy or any other side effects ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵇᶦᵍᵍᵉʳ ᵇʳᵉᵃˢᵗˢ⋅
Homemade quick curry chicken with rice / oven fries is what kept me going for a long time~
Plus weekend spaghetti / pizza / roast that mostly lasted for one or two days.
Do you have any favorite ways to prepare fish? I tried experimenting with various herbs but it ended poorly.

Attached: 362.jpg (908x1354, 264K)

epic

The day's going great so far! Caught up on all the rest I got taxed the other day and I don't have to wake up too early tomorrow either. Sounds like you've had a pleasant day too!
Nice and thank you.
(Sry, but compliments are hard for me to deal with..)

Attached: gA4dAZU_d.jpg (640x640, 39K)

You’re great, thank you for making/participating in these threads. Bunch of wholehearted people, you are.
Sorry if I was darkening the mood a bit, enjoy yourselves xx

You posted a sword video and I thought it was a knife.
>Do you...actually know me?
Not yet but it should not be hard to find a japanese looking teacher that uses Jow Forums

>Favorite ways preparing fish
Well, I add olive oil (just a small amount, I don't want greasy fish, hence ruining the nutrition), smear small amount of butter, add few seasoning, annnnd~, finish! I would add more specific ingredient, however, I wanted to keep this post sweet and short.

Attached: Food consumption.png (800x800, 353K)

Feel free to stop in anytime, you've been nothing but pleasant.

>There’s a lot of pent-up anxiety I wish I could unleash on someone (anyone)
Feeed meee
no, pls come back
>Well, I add olive oil
Well, frick me I've got only extra virgin which sucks for frying. Gonna have to buy some or go with a good ol' buttery treatment~
>..hence ruining the nutrition
yeah, fishes tend to have their own necessary fats.
>smear small amount of butter, add few seasoning, annnnd~, finish!
Noice.
I suppose you fry it adding little bit of water..?
>I wanted to keep this post sweet and short.
This makes me smile

Attached: 1545395834384.jpg (240x240, 18K)

Thanks for the info
Kinda sad memes to delve into but again, ebola-tan was a thing for quite a while
Compliments are hard to deal with for me too, but too accept them easily, imagine the feelings you have when you complimented someone
No worries, you didn't darken the mood at all, most people around here are only used to read specific posts and those with direct replies
And feel free to come as you please, we are here mostly everyday around this time
Oh yeah, i forgot that one
I actually like knifes a lot, they are cool but that dwarf blacksmith is totally awesome
And thankfully i don't look japanese at all so if you ever find me on solid ground it will still be somewhat hard to link Oracle and real life Oracle
Good steps!
Light fish and rice are so good! Sadly mine today was deep fried but its still very tasty
be fed

Attached: 1.gif (752x940, 677K)

Aeiou Oracle. Grand weekend so far?

Sometimes simpler things are better
Not all the times, but let's just avoid too much worries today user
Remember some good moments on the past, some 24-hours moments even
And never forget that bad times won't last forever, so bulk up and last through the storm!

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: pixelart_by_Westfalen_German.png (330x330, 3K)

remburt for me and hardworking Spade

Attached: 1541106077854.gif (128x128, 28K)

That's good advice, I'll give it a try.
(I've always had this difficulty and everything else I've tried so far has fallen through. I can tank insults all day long like a boss though.)

Attached: 20190316100138_glitch.jpg (640x800, 213K)

Remembered!

Attached: 20190316100135_glitch.jpg (799x532, 142K)

>Adding little of water
Ah indeed, water, the important factor. I was typing to quickly, hence missing few steps. And not just fish I cook, eggs or omelet. I'm still a novice cooker, I'm learning.

Attached: Leave me alone Tenshi.jpg (850x850, 187K)

Then how do I find you?
Remembered!

Remb

Attached: 1533957542976.jpg (1200x1200, 96K)

Aeiou oracle

Hey ho Bizzy! Weekend being very nice, not hot and full of good non-memorable everyday moments
The best kind of filling to our routine
Horo is a cute, i really need to watch spice and wolf
It also has one of the best AMV ever, Spanish Wolf, let me grab you a link
youtu.be/rIPAae2RWPI
>hen how do I find you?
Oh you shoud [REDACTED] and meet me on [REDACTED] or even on [MISSING INFO]
Hello there!
Its been a while since you've come here or am i mistaken?
In any case its good to have you today Ireland user!

Attached: F987567C774D4AAA8BB7753EEA07EAE0.jpg (1117x1373, 851K)

rember

remb

Nice! I always wondered where she came from, I'll have to check it out myself. Struggling to find things to do in my free time these days.

How do Bumstead?
You were pretty close to getting a LEWD ID there, lel.

oh no. I once got a "Slut" ID
big oof

Oh jeez, it pretty much happens to everyone, lel. You can imagine the fun Kureizy had when I got a G4Y ID in the /Chen/ thread, kek.

saged

Attached: 11.jpg (512x527, 119K)

>or even on [MISSING INFO]
Are you the short haired one that buys cat food every saturday morning?

Interrupting your daily HDT thread for news flash
youtu.be/rmL1D_aWTAY
This is important post
Thanks for your attention and comprehension

Attached: loveandcare.png (881x1060, 642K)

I was actually starting to worry something happened to you, welcome to the thread.

Very important news indeed!

Attached: 20190316100142_glitch.jpg (800x800, 201K)

What did he do to deserve that?

lerl.

You got so late today buddy
Its more of an aged saged
No! I am short haired but don't buy cat food every saturday morning
I live on the state of São Paulo if its helps
y a s

Attached: 1531246216085.jpg (924x712, 72K)

There'll be plenty more to come. There's just so many to do that I mostly make them when I need them.
Here's one I'll probably never need to use here.

Attached: 1552737571289.png (884x903, 802K)

Rembered!

Have a good night and cozy sleeps everyone! Phone is kill. One last rember!

Attached: 1552768975655.jpg (736x460, 38K)

I don't know how many teachers you have there but there are 40 million in your state. You probably don't live in the centre of the huge cities since (I think) you have trees and cattos, so thats 15 million or something less to investigate. From the 25 million that are left, 13 should be women because I read somewhere that there are more girls than boys in São Paulo. Someone in the 12 million will know a teacher that uses Jow Forums and I will find you.

Yes
I will be waiting for you

Attached: Vh6iG7rC_400x400.jpg (201x201, 12K)

rebmer except ironically

this is a good post
goddamnit I was born in the wrong era

Attached: 1552235283218.gif (250x225, 1.92M)

*observe*

Attached: 1547528198315.jpg (1800x1200, 247K)