Why can't there be a meaning for my life?

Why can't there be a meaning for my life?

Attached: NyiZw0P.jpg (720x960, 77K)

Go read philosphy

start with nietzsche

just feel good bro. epicureanism

God calls each and every one of us to be loving to others, because through this people recognize God and gain salvation. If you're physically/mentally able, go outside and do some good deeds. Help someone cross the street. Buy someone lunch. It doesn't matter what people think about you!

I really, really don't like this image.

No start with the greeks

Because you haven’t decided what you want your life to be. You choose your destiny, not others.

Everyone's meaning comes around at some point. Because everyone dies, and everyone did a thing in their life, the thing they did becomes the meaning they had. So there's no point wasting time worrying about what your meaning will be. It'll come to you eventually, it's inevitable. Worry less about what's at the end, be more curious about what's coming next

start with the post modernists and then work back to the greeks

>G*d
you misspelled akari akaza.

Attached: (702).jpg (456x461, 46K)

idolatry

God was so cringe that the jews had to censor his real name. YHWH

>the very concept of goodness is cringe

ow ow ouchie be careful with that edge, ya just fuckin slashed my arm

I wasn't the one who censored his name. The people who wrote your book did

Out of respect. The Jews were lovers of law, not lovers of men. They followed the law so radically that they broke the law (stoning is murder, etc.) or trying to persecute Jesus for doing good on the sabbath. Which is why the old law (aside from the law of Noah) was fulfilled and put aside by Jesus Christ, and replaced by the New Commandment: Love others as He has loved you. This commandment isn't easy though. It means you have to be willing to die to save the very people killing you. It requires grace and humility.

Are you depressed or just lacking direction?

Anyone who's been on Jow Forums and Jow Forums has read the equivalent of Nietzsche.

wrong

French restaurant keeping your frogs legs fresh

Read Thus Spake Zarathustra and tell me I'm wrong.

Sounds like you need some Nietzsche though

Attached: reed seege.jpg (2048x1366, 526K)

Meaning is a small thread or root, pull at the thread until you can travel into it, and through the trunk of human experience that binds us all together and then rhizome through the fruit of new oxygen like a quilt.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CHOOSES MEANING TO HIS LIFE

Very nice frogs user

Attached: u8xedcgx4ej11.png (748x1024, 373K)

Because your not trying to make it meaningful. Go try and find a new hobby you enjoy or maybe become a humanitarian for some cause you believe in.

>philosphy
Gay and pointless for any practical stuff outside of fancy shitposting.

Stop being a fedora tipper, I'm sure if Jahova or Yhwh can be a whale or a burning bush he can be your autistic loli waifu.

Helping people out in hard times is red pilled and based.

Attached: Chinsu thinking.png (1920x1088, 844K)