Why do black people

Why do black people drive nice luxury cars but live in dumps and shitholes? I just wanna know their reasoning on why they choose that. And how can they afford it? I'm seeing black people driving caddys and Mercedes while working at Walmart and McDonalds? What's the secret?

Attached: IMG_20190314_225456.jpg (960x518, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hood Rich
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nigger rich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because used luxury cars aren't worth shit.

Pushin dem bricks nigga

All poor people do this.

Attached: 5C417C66-D9D2-49A8-A083-9FB931C37341.jpg (590x577, 61K)

Tl:dr infographic trash but its not actually hateful shit and it answers your question. They’re completely status driven to their own ruin.

Attached: 9FC874AA-66FA-40ED-B7F2-1FDD5D007207.jpg (1032x2291, 841K)

Used luxury cars are cheap and for a reason, they're just as unreliable as a black father

>black people
Just answered your own question there, bud

>black people

Attached: 764439450345827.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

Why are you upset about someone having nice things than you?

Just for the record, that's a kit car.

Everyone does this because Capitalism spawns bad taste

When I used to live in a really shitty dirty apartment area the parking lots were filled with BMW X5, Audi Q7 and Mercedes SUVs.
Everyone spoke Russian and worked in construction.

>blacks
>people

Attached: 1326570489839.jpg (299x305, 17K)

Reporting thread to FBI they probably need to keep tabs on you potential mass murderers.

me on the left

>blacks are generally poor
>poor people make shit decisions that they blame on others
>poor people buy cars that cost more than what the guvment gives them annually or god-forbid, what their job pays them
>hence poor blacks buy expensive cars that they can't afford because they make shit decisions and blame others for their problems, namely whitey

Attached: 1508807443787.jpg (474x547, 30K)

Status

You can lease a basic bitch german luxury car for 400 a month. If your rent is $400 it's not hard to afford that shit on a McD's budget. Or they finance the shit out of a used model.

I work in the new luxury home business and don't get it. I'd rather have a nice car and a shitty house.

A caddy or Mercedes is cheaper than a camry

Because they're dumb. Unironically. They focus so much on status that they pay a lot of money for luxury cars. They tell themselves that it's the first step to getting out of the projects but the cost of maintenance, repairs, and insurance consumes their government salaries. They also buy the nicest clothes and nicest jewelry for the same reason. They want to look the part of being successful but cant actually be it

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hood Rich
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nigger rich

small brain + shiny bling = hood rat pussy.
Most of them are very primitive people.

thank you for that
good read

That seems like a cultural issue.

>dude it's just the culture bro

how come they do the same thing in every "culture" zone they are in?

Their grandparents left them the house

Fuck off nigger

I gave you an answer that i believe is well founded, yet you cry about racism. You can literally go fuck yourself.

You'd be surprised how much culture people carry around even after having left the c ountry for decades or not having been born there in the first place.

But blacks also have an average IQ of 85, so that is sure to contribute as well.

t. Germanfag, the country were third gen Turkish immigrants are more hardcore tribal than people living in Anatolia

Could be selling drugs, leasing a mercedes costs less than a house, I used to buy a new benz every year and I only made 600k

Attached: cca-7901-1_oh_ml.jpg (250x250, 4K)

>Could be selling drugs,
Theres a drug dealer's house about 15 mins on the expressway from me, when he went to prison recently all the house's windows got knocked out, door broken open and his car's windows knocked out.
But he was white so it could have been the neighbors doing

literally this. you can buy late-model bentleys for under 30k.

lamo

Attached: 1527403055104.png (714x1055, 170K)

niggers buy things they don't need
with welfare money they don't have
to impress people other niggers they hate