I will write today!

I will write today!

Attached: 2c77ea6420b910a707fd838fbdc6955f.jpg (1000x1399, 205K)

Fuck my ribs actually hurt

I'LL WRITE DOWN THE BATTLES AND GREAT CONQUESTS I HAVE FOUGHT AGAINST THE PUNY ANGLOS IN YOUR BLOOD NIGGER

Write what...?

Oh, uh basically a history book about a world that has a bunch of civilizations that got taken from different timelines and put onto this world!

Attached: 006a8c0c33e9b0715f4d317d51ce93a4.png (600x800, 363K)

will you ever come up with something serious

If done right that sounds like it would be interesting to read.

If you get around to finish it what are you going to do with it then?

Attached: F658B151-4281-48B4-B84D-813FC075FD80.jpg (222x174, 42K)

Oh yeah I like writing about how a depressing person living in the Bronxs is being a melodramatic faggot who doesn't have a girlfriend and gets a girlfriend in the end.

It's written like it is a history book, with primary sources used to describe the events while the rest fills in the holes.

it's hard to take you seriously when you say YA is made for brainlets when you're coming up with plots as shallow as these. What's the "getting the gf" supposed to drive home? A goal, new life or some other shit? Lmao.

>korbo hates fun because fun isn't art
Yeak okay pal, go jerk yourself off back on

based

Attached: 1552257918605.webm (1280x720, 589K)

Well, have fun being regarded as an author on the levels on erotica/smut writers. If you value fun the most in writing perhaps you should stick to playing video games or some other unproductive hobby other brainlets have.

FINISH YOUR BOOK

Attached: 1439601832439.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

Korbo do you have autism and you just can't have fun?

I'm just suggesting you to set yourself apart from the gazillions of retards who write the same trash as you do.

Attached: quote-if-our-condition-were-truly-happy-we-would-not-seek-diversion-from-it-in-order-to-make-ourselv (850x400, 53K)

I'm suggesting that art isn't about suffering and I'm trying to have fun and make money.

who the fuck said it was about suffering in the first place
you won't sell shit if you rip off every fucking idea because people will always have their trusted author who writes the same thing and (probably) better than you. Like I said if you want fun just give up writing altogether, unless you're willing to be serious about it.

Attached: 61d9f183c5569ec0066d94b5e8837f78.jpg (736x918, 159K)

>this is coming from the ESL who writes the most bottom of the barrel pretentious slop that wouldn't get past the slush pile on a bad day
Yikesola you faggorny.

@korbe
finish
book

>ESL
doesn't mean shit if you know what I mean.
>bottom of the barrel
and yet it gets past your
>tfw no gf narrative
>lol i got gf happy end bye
Just because you can recognize your own personality inside your work it doesn't have to be an awful read

Korbo is a pseud lmao

Attached: Ashley.jpg (962x982, 24K)

pseuds are shitters who plume themselves on the quantity of /lit/ approved works they have read like a dick size contest. I read whatever the fuck I want so long as I like it.

>this dumb ESL thinks his book could ever get published
lol
>he also thinks I write YA shit instead of fun history books and thought experiments
Bigger lol
Korbo you're a sped and a pseudo-writer.

what kind of thought experiment is there in a shallow narrative that seems to be taken straight from an anime plot?
>Thinks you need to be born in an English-speaking country to write something
That's just what the speuds you're shitting on want you to believe, congrats on acting exactly as they do.

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>m-m-m-m-muh shallow narrative
>h-h-h-h-having ideas is bad and you shouldn't write stories and people about what would happen with them
Literally laughing at you right now you soulless NPC who fears creativity and wants to insert his faggot opinions into novel.
>he thinks I care that my novel will ever get published by a mainstream press company
>he thinks I won't self-publish through amazon and buy banner ads on Jow Forums to shill it
>he thinks I won't hand out first couple of chapters of the story and sell it on Amazon
Stupid dumb ESL scum, never thinking only dribbling on his phone pretending to be a writer.

>steals ideas and calls it "creativity"
>putting your two cents in is bad
>thinks Amazon is a reliable source of income
>thinks the Jow Forums audience will read your shit despite not reading anything besides subtitled anime
>thinks handing out stuff isn't what everybody already does
>displays all his insecurity by labeling me as a ESL
go on, knock yourself out.

Stop using memetext and actually formulate your arguments if you're gonna be like this

Attached: Menacing.webm (568x320, 1.64M)

>some literal sperg screaming about why everything needs to be suffering and dark
>implying anyone wants to read generic garbage about muh feels and why no one likes me book 51 out of 77
lol

yeah stop putting words in my mouth you fucking wheelchair stranded faggot

man why is korbo so based

Why? I don't give a shit and he's wrong, why should I give him a serious argument when he's just shitposting?

Memetext is stupid

I don't care, I refuse to intelligently debate him because he's an ass who argues in bad faith.
I refuse to talk to him like a civilized human because he insulted me and insulted what I like and stand for.

you've been shitposting since day fucking one
>MUH WAIFU JUNKO
>REDDIT MUST GO
>LULZ I'M SO EDGY LAMO
what a fucking hypocrite lord

>make a thread about writing
>some autistic ESL gets asshurt because people want to have fun
>screams at me on fagcord too
lol

you can't make this shit up you were the faggot who messaged me first and if you wouldn't have done it i wouldn't have given a fuck about your fagcord
check how early you messaged me you fucking sperg and revaluate your shitposting

Attached: dssdsd.png (956x162, 21K)

Oh wow telling you to shut up on faggotcord.

i wasn't the one to start the conversation but whatever floats your boat

I told you to shut up, that isn't starting a conversation, that's on you.
lol.

>that isn't asking for a response lol
Yeah it fucking is

>telling you to shut up means I want to have a conversation
lmao I didn't know being sub-50 iq was this hard

Guys, guys, relax, calm down. I have the solution. What if maybe you just both suck.

Attached: korbo's latest surgery.webm (360x653, 1.78M)

>telling me to shut up doesn't mean you're not buttblasted about my responses
If you didn't give a shit in the first place you'd dismiss my posts without a care in the world and move on with life but you wound up chimping out after all

I can accept that.

>Funny that you call this a conversation when all I see is cretins flinging shit at each other.

Stop

Attached: Parrot Cat.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

dont stop its funny

Don't blame me

ok man
this all would've been avoided if you agreed to be my godfather btw

Attached: Ashley 926.jpg (636x463, 286K)

>don't blame me for being a fucking sperg who can't take kindly a suggestion

Attached: a5MZ4DL_700b.jpg (326x294, 18K)

trip

nice
korbo's still gay tho

Attached: 1544137277979.jpg (319x319, 23K)

Who's saying otherwise lmao

Attached: Ashley 945.jpg (480x600, 222K)

Why would it be?

>look mom i called them gay again
>2000 + 19
>using gay as an insult
The absolute state of this board

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Cause you would've known not to show your godson this cringe display
The absolute state of (you)

Attached: Ashley 952.jpg (480x640, 62K)

well he did make a valid point
you should've just ignored him considering he didn't have anything useful to contribute whatsoever
you should listen to korbo when he says you have to listen less to korbo

Attached: 1550791533184.jpg (1000x751, 88K)

Eh.

based Andy do it again

Thanks user

test

Hello

based Andy do me again

Attached: 1548816343872.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Be my girlfriend

Buy me jewelry

Be my friend on discord first

Attached: 0ed.png (200x118, 36K)

Attached: 0f1.png (200x129, 27K)

Attached: 1a0.jpg (680x680, 53K)