Chinese audiences think Brie Larson isn't "pretty enough", looks like a "house wife". Disney, RT, SJWs...

Chinese audiences think Brie Larson isn't "pretty enough", looks like a "house wife". Disney, RT, SJWs, phemslobs and etc gonna' accuse these Chinese of being 'woman hating trolls'?
abacusnews.com/digital-life/china-thinks-captain-marvel-isnt-attractive-enough/article/3002173

Attached: capt marvelA.jpg (486x641, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=avengers.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=starwars8.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=starwars2016.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel0518.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel2017b.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel2017.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White girls got no ass

dude she's so flat, her suit is so flabby, everything about her is completely bottomed out

Am I the only one who likes brie's tiny butt?

>pay good money to see an average looking chick.

And you’re implying Chinese girls have ass?

Nope. Booty is for ginners

Attached: based china.jpg (677x530, 243K)

Mine does

>looks like a "house wife"
Judging from the feminist comments Brie often makes, i bet that opinion really stings her.

Brie Larson is attractive. The problem is her pandering to sjws and the dumbed down feminism of the movie.

They know how to wear clothes that fit and accentuate their figures. Moldy Brie has millions of dollars worth of studio supporting her and can't get a suit that fits right.

>March 18, 2018
>March 18, 2019
Chinkswork like clockwork.

Attached: io1uu2yv41j2n4.png (1624x798, 1.04M)

>Brie Larson is attractive
I want your drugs, she is charitable 12/30

main reason i didn't watch it: brie isn't hot enough. she looks like a dude.

says the incel living in his moms basement.

All memes aside Captain Marvel was really good

----------
Click reply
Copy and paste the above into the text box
Fill out captcha
Click post
*Do NOT select all and copy!
©Disney 2019

>Chinese audiences think Brie Larson isn't "pretty enough", looks like a "house wife". Disney, RT, SJWs, phemslobs and etc gonna' accuse these Chinese of being 'woman hating trolls'?

I'm starting to love Chinese audiences because they are so anti-Hollywood when it comes to what they want to see on film. Collectively they have the same tastes in films that I do. It's hilarious how Hollywood continues to push to these minority hate groups like the LGBTQ, push the hilariously stupid "the future is female agenda" and shame straight white men. But their biggest audience, which is China, hates most of this shit. It's so contradicting, and every time Disney and other studios shove this shit down Chinese audiences throats, they continue to reject it.

I mean, hey. I hate Winnie The Poo Xi and their communist government. But the Chinese people are alright.

strange time when chinks are more free to speak their minds than burgers.

>incel
your kind is so predictable right down to the insults
happy hanukah

>strange time when chinks are more free to speak their minds than burgers.

Money talks, and their large population has a lot of it to spend at the moment.

She's not ugly but she's kind of generic.
If she was right there in front of me and ready to go, I'd take her home for a tussle twixt the sheets but I wouldn't single her out in a room full of women.

I like my female super heroes hotter.

why isn't hollywood catering to them then? why push the progressive angle?
>The Last Jedi
>Black Panther
>Captain Marvel
all hated by chinks.

The Chinese government also banned Star Wars: the last Jedi from showing in theatres.
American propaganda media tried spinning the reason why. But I’ll tell you why.
China was so offended by the asian actresses role in the movie. Her acting was shit, her character was shit, and the narrative was shit. They were so offended that they banned the movie. The only reason why the last Jedi had a chink actress was because they were attempting to appeal to a Chinese audience.

Because they want them to like it whether they want to or not.

how does china manage to be such a left wing shit hole with such strong right wing values?

>Chinese audiences think Brie Larson isn't "pretty enough", looks like a "house wife".
They aren't wrong. She's very average looking. She's a solid 6/10. I don't understand why Hollywood is using these very average looking women now.

gommunism

thats a hard pass from me dog, those feet arent touching my sheets much less my floor.

Based China man

can we all agree 10-pt scale is a roastie invention here and now. Can we standard on the 30-pt scale.
I stand by 12 out of 30 and even had a shill try and be mean to me:

so gommunism is just fascism, but worse?

She's a feminazi piece of shit and I hope Thanos rape her flat anus.

What does it say about you that you like your women to have arses like pre pubescent schoolboys....hmmmm

>The only reason why the last Jedi had a chink actress was because they were attempting to appeal to a Chinese audience.

Giving her character a black love interest didn't exactly go over well in China either.

Why 30 point?

So why is she doing better than half of the mcu over there?

shes pretty, if a bit old
is that suppsoed to be a bad thing lol?

It's not just the Chinese. I'm white American and think they should have cast better. The movie for captain Marvell was very poorly written as well. Many illogical situations and events.

Nice source, cunt.

Asses have to be round. Look at cartoons made by white in the early 20th century, everyone like plump round butts.
Niggers like butts that are huge and nasty

I bet Disney chose her for exactly that reason.
She's probably close enough to the same height and build as Robert Downey Jr and used MS Paint to shop Iron Man footage to look like Captain Marvel when she's flying.

So. we got 1.5 Billion Racist Sexist homophobes down there ? top kek

inverse ass

I don’t want to admonish the quality of the shitpost, but it really was a good movie about growth. If you know the story of the 10 bulls, you can sort of see it play out through the film.
I might have missed out on some of the symbolism in the names and other more subtle stuff.
Post-credits scene that you get after all of the Marvel movies was pretty shitty. 8/10 tops. Pic sort of related.

Attached: 304FFFCF-3F50-4CE0-ADDE-458288E630E2.png (941x859, 829K)

boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=avengers.htm

Is it true that you need a higher iq to really get this movie?

That's a dude. Hey everyone! It's Brent Larson!

3 groups of 10- more nuance
a 10 pt scale doesnt allow for granularity and groups disparate parties

China is an irrelevant speck on a map that will soon cease to exist

Found the roastie guys. She's over here.

CM was a shit tier movie; Poor acting, non-existent script and piss poor directing.

>Captain Marvel in 13th place; Does not show Chinese love for stupid feminist cunt
I'm not picking up what you're putting down, user.

I hope they realize that calling people a virgin or an incel doesnt have any impact over the internet or past high school.

Exactly. Brown eyes are turn-off for me, but come on, people. She has an least enough ass.

TLJ wasn't banned by government decree. It had a ticket sale drop in China of 97% over two weeks, so most Chinese theaters just stopped showing it.

Chinks want flat ass more than doctor

Attached: 1552040620055m.jpg (954x1024, 152K)

She was chosen for the role by Marvel because she's a braindead bimbo who was easily strung along by the "lets make a stronk feminist superhero" bullshit.

Why are white women so fucking stupid? Seems redpilled white women are a rarity. She's either a complicit crypto jew or an outright imbecile.

more ass than you brie

Attached: 1551926482862m.jpg (1024x680, 66K)

chinese people don't want to see an azn lusting over a black guy. that's a big no no over there.

checked for truth
true, it also shows the insecurity at work since names DO bother them and appearance is so paramount to anything of substance

Face: 8/10
body: 7/10
ass: 4/10
charm/persionality: 4/10
talent: 5/10

Based chinks

Attached: 1541529322241.png (550x477, 299K)

We're not talking a big, fat fanny. Just a nice bubble butt.
She's as flat as a sheet of plywood. Let's not even get into the feet.
She is a go pi super hero specimen.

she looks like a tranny in the comic

You incels are gonna be so owned on Sunday

Attached: D1-a5xeWwAEdD0M.jpg large.jpg (583x269, 50K)

Yeah I know, look at all those guys over there obsessing on skin color

Very very disrespectful.

>body 7
>charm 4
Lmao
Hi brie
Feet: -2

Maybe you aren't as free as you think

Attached: DgZbJkIVAAA7_QA.jpg_large.jpg (1080x1550, 180K)

>Feet: -2

triple digits of truth

They'll eat dogs but draw the line at white women fucking niggers. That should be enough to tell anyone that beastiality is inherently wrong.

Attached: surprise.webm (600x338, 712K)

do you think the chinks will finish what Hitler started?

>Chinks want flat ass
They can get that from their own actresses and I've never seen an Asian actress more lifeless than Brie Larson.

5/10 maybe 6/10 but no higher

>Chinese, Russians, Indians are all becoming more and more anti-Semitic
>somehow Jews behave like white Christian males are their enemies

>Believe

lolwut.

Well... actually that wasn't as big of a deal as people in the West often make it out to be. The thing with Chinese people in China is they don't have a very strong concept of 'asian' as is understood in the West.

So while there was some distaste for Rose kissing Finn, it was muted, because Rose's actress is Vietnamese and the Chinese don't really view her as part of their in-group. If anything the bulk of their distaste for Rose is that she's potato-shaped and unattractive.

you're ranking that mess with someone in the 50% range.
12/30 is more accurate she deserves bottom third

This. She's seriously very average. I don't know how anyone could argue that she's hot.

Didnt that guy shoot up a temple of some sort?

Idk, she seems like pretty typical generic fap material for this board, maybe a little too old.

"she" has no personality whatsoever, the most manlike chin in existence second only to magda and is entirely flat, not to mention those rancid septic toes

Attached: 1507208957778.jpg (708x716, 58K)

>
>chinese people don't want to see an azn lusting over a black guy. that's a big no no over there.

Star Wars: TLJ
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=starwars8.htm
> China $42,577,974

Star Wars: Rouge One
> China $69,484,899 2/5/17

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
> China $124,159,138 7/20/16

Avengers: Infinity War
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel0518.htm
> China $359,543,153 7/8/18

Black Panther
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel2017b.htm
> China $105,062,459 4/8/18

Thor: Ragnarok
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel2017.htm
> China $112,226,154 12/3/17

You are welcome.

yikes

Saw in the close ups that her complexion is like hamburger.
She must've had acne really bad.

Well yea 2D >>>>>> 3DPD. She looks like Rudy Giuliani in that shot

SNIFF

Brie No Arse On more like.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Naked-9.jpg (1024x349, 57K)

>Chinese audiences think Brie Larson isn't "pretty enough"

American audiences think the same thing.

She's one of those girls who better give great blow jobs or do anal because she's not all that good looking.

She has a skinny white man's ass. Maybe she attracts faggots with that ass. I wouldn't know,.

And very very accurate.

Attached: 698cc4de-e6e0-4778-acb2-9d865609fdaa.png (1600x1381, 1.16M)

user, that must be a jap girl, i can guarantee that.

ffs couldn't you just say 4/10

>9

Attached: 1552117077461.jpg (1059x1354, 599K)

barf, can you get more plain jane? even naked she is bleh

gross