US South: fucking family members is widespread

US South: fucking family members is widespread
Japan: sister/mother fucking is in every other manga
what is it with politically conservative places having so much acceptance for incest? is it "marry within your race" taken to extreme?

Attached: emoji perspective.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I'm so RIGHT winged
so fucking my sister RIGHT now.

Man listen idk. Im just trying to enjoy my afternoon and eat my lunch. I have a day off work today because I have the flu. Just stop. Please. This board is turning into a fecal matter filled cereal bowl. I just want the yang bang shit and the other Romanian to stop.

I don't know what I have to do with this
I just literally posted my first thread in days

>US South: fucking family members is widespread
that's only because there are so many blacks there. White incest is actually statistically rare in the US overall, compared to other countries.

שושנת יעקב צהלה ושמחה בראותם יחד תכלת מרדכי
תשועתם הייתה לנצח ותקוותם בכל דור ודור

>that's only because there are so many blacks there. White incest is actually statistically rare in the US overall, compared to other countries.
really? so it's just butthurt redditors making these memes about rednecks?
shoo shoo soros

The yankees overall have always made these weird and bizarre memes about southerners.

huh good to know ok

in the american south and places it's more convenient than not, because when there are 5 hot girls in your lil small town (basically all that you know) and village, 4 are taken and one is your cousin.............

kot

Rednecks are not very common but they do have incest. Most Americans are not rednecks

Outside of New York City the rest of New York is nothing but rednecks.

Attached: gim2011137f1.jpg (1196x658, 111K)

Incest is awesome. Even if you get pregnant it’s not that bad unless you’ve done it for more than 1 generation. I lost my virginity to my male cousin, we can’t get pregnant and we’re still fuckbuddys even though we are both married to women.

I think it’s more of an accessibility thing. Why go out of your way to impress some dumb roastie or Chad when your homies or homettes will get you what you want for free

this. I live in the south, and i've never heard anyone fucking their brother or sister.

I didn't say "marriages" though

As someone born and raised in South Carolina, incest is not widespread. That's a meme spread by yankee incest loving cucks

it ain't incest if i can't read japanese

huh ok. I feel sorry now that I fell for this meme

This. It use to be a subtle joke they’d have in tv shows / movies, but then r**dit made epic confederate flag maymays and it spread.