I'm Going to Eat This Book

Page X Uploaded!
youtube.com/watch?v=wVXxf2aN-iw

ice cream episode was fun, keep an eye out for the lit and ck cross-threads with their own topics!
do you want a live event or alice-style reply cooking but without the bullshit of alice? I can try one of those this weekend as a test.

Attached: 1525622109230.png (1188x668, 1.91M)

no, I do have some Thiocyanate tho, studying in chem until the summer, then back to biotech fun

Yesssss

yeh boi, now what?

4k ver is up, good for the whole family!

Knowledge is power

this series has potential

Idk maybe soup or something

mb

wat

how is this still up?

I do need cooking ideas tho...
brownies, lasagna, espresso, soup, and maybe yogurt/Kefir/kombucha if I can get the cultures (I'm thinking Kefir because then I'll be able to make a sourdough from that in a bread maker).

what else could work?

waffles

Attached: 1552536093442.png (700x850, 120K)

I have a pizzelle waffle iorn, might try that, what about a modified poptart filling?

sounds nice too
kinda depends how much effort you're willing to put in to prepare fucking book but anything with a creamy sauce might do the trick

I will refuse eggs benedict
not eating that crap

paper pancakes, makin' paper pancakes, get some paper and I put it in a pancake, makin' pancaaakes

for the next page, roll it up and smoke it

yeh no, thats not eating

pigs in paper in blankets?

yum, I think a breakfast chapter could work

>be me
>be here
>be watching this
>he's fucking doing it
>he's going to fucking do it
>this is what entertainment has become
>what the fuck he's fucking doing it
>how old is that book
>could he get sick from this
>he's made a fucking page smoothie
>fucking mad man
>he's absolutely fucking doing it.
>what
>the
>fuck

Attached: wtf.gif (500x189, 497K)

thats what I'm here for

albanian tarhana could be done with the kefir to make some soups

ok, making some yogurt in sues vide for breakfast tomorrow

gonna be tasty, although I dont know if I'll have it with fruit, maybe some granola.

(I jsut hope the paper doesnt ruin the bacteria fermenting the milk)

cheez-its in yogurt. try it, it's so freaking amazing

hmm, this is breakfast tho...

Everything is breakfast. Are you a goddamn american or not

Attached: 1532352189307.jpg (367x269, 50K)

But I dont have cheez-its, I have cheese balls

Attached: 1523297929905.png (1000x1167, 1.12M)

>cheez-its in yogurt

Attached: disgusting kot.png (500x514, 317K)

thats what I'm thinking, also the paper IS the fruit

I had it for breakfast on Friday
take the cheese pill

but I dont have cheez-its

Attached: 1539982090106.png (920x846, 832K)

buy some next time you go shopping, or maybe experiment with cheese balls, except you might not get that excessively salty cheez-it property with them

I made a 2nd batch without the paper, I'll try it out down the line, I think the paper should be by itself so I can see how the flavor and the bacteria in the paper affect the fermentation

oops

uuh, I think I made a mistake, its only been three hours since I started my 12 hour yogurt fermentation (these things can go up to 24 hours) and the default bag and the paper bag both had the same amount of starter yogurt, but the paper is already mostly separated while the normal has barely just started to make yogurt. I'm confident its mostly safe since I wasn't a dumbass and put any sugars other than the milk and the lignin from paper so it should all be safe.

but fermenting yogurt shouldn't take three hours. I may actually get food poisoning this time. Ill keep a nose on the smell and mb a quick clotting factor test.