Based on this pic, are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer?

Based on this pic, are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer?

I'm a based Zoomer (born 1998).

Attached: era.jpg (1400x1039, 873K)

Core gen y

Oldfag

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 1017K)

pure american bullshit

Ok

Millennial
t. 20 yo

1996, late millennial, do remember 9/11

early zoomer

this
and no, but I do remember cartoon network

I was born in '93 but obviously the cultural elements and phenomena depicted here don't translate 1:1 due to "geo-socio-political-cultural" differences between the US and my own country.
I recognize almost everything of the Gen X era and plenty of those things bled into my own early experiences, albeit the early Millennial/Gen Y ones are the most prominent in that sense. Ultimately, the most defining ones, the ones I can identity with the most, are the later parts of Core Millennial/Gen Y era and the Late Millennial/Gen Y era proper. Indeed, "Ed, Edd & Eddy" as well as "Samurai Jack" are the defining shows for me of that era (and all time), combined with certain others like "Megas XLR" and sitcoms like "Malcolm in the middle".
Slowly but surely I transitioned into a Teen which brought new experiences as well as an increased focus on PC gaming (albeit that was by far my primary gaming platform for the entirety of my existence). I am familiar with entertainment phenomena of the Early Zoomer/Gen Y era, given that I still watched TV in that period; a lot of it was reruns of older shows from the previous eras (it's how i actually got familiar with "Kim Possible"), albeit some like "Ben 10" were quite good for my taste. Ultimately my familiarity with this era ended in late 2011: after a looooooong Summer without a PC (old one died, had no money to replace it) wherein I was forced to watch a lot of TV, I basically completely quit watching TV and for the most part have not sought out or encountered modern shows; I've seen some of "Regular Show" and "Adventure Time" on online and they seem great, just that I've never gotten around to watch them. "Obviously" I've seen most of the nu-Marvel and Disney stuff as well as played plenty of modern games.

Thank you for subscribing to my blogpost, more to come soon.

Late millennial/ gen Y culture

Core zoomer rocks

im 3 y/o

Late Gen X, before the fall of the berlin wall

Attached: 1452587582336.gif (500x281, 667K)

Early zoomer baby

I thought gen Z started at 98?

I want to make a perfect bait with this image to shame gen z
basically take every show/console of a given gen, give accurate but one-sidedly negative view of it, and post it as redpill to trigger people deeply without being able to refute anything, holding tears as basically all of their childhood has been shat on before them. ha!

Learn to read. It says "born late 90s-early 00s" right there in the early zoomer section.

Late Millenial/Early Zoomer, fuck all that cancerous 2012-present cartoon shit

Attached: 1553313714754.jpg (1400x1039, 880K)

I AM GOOOOOD YOU FUCXKING IDIOT GODS DO NOT NEED THESE MATERIAL GAY SHIT THAT YOU GAY ASWS ANGLOS DO YOU FUCKING CRINGENIGGERS YOU EAT MY SHIT ANFD BRAP JUICESBRRRRRRAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

bump

late millenial

Boomer

Born in 2000, but here in the Philippines, mid-2000s felt like the 90s since families are not exactly rich af here.

Apparently I'm an early gen Xer though I was born 97