Philippinesfag here

Philippinesfag here

Literally the only white people I have seen are 50 to 60 year old guys.

They are most commonly seen at malls.

9 times out of 10 they are looking for philippines pussy

Pic semi-related

Attached: images (18).jpg (528x580, 44K)

What you want me to do about it?

Attached: 1545551906296.gif (280x300, 97K)

This is now a dance thread.

Attached: 1552210251364.gif (1000x1011, 1.52M)

I like to go to shopping centres and try to peak of girl's skirts on the escalators, asian girls more than any. I also do this while eating KFC.

I like going there for philippines pussy. It's weird hanging around those 50 to 60 year old white guys at places like angeles and sabang though. A lot of them are really creepy.

>wh*te "people"

Do you eat the KFC at the same time your trying to get a look at the pussy?

If so than imagine the news headline.
Local man gets arrested for sexual harassment at a mall while eating KFC.

sometimes, I make you look inconspicuous when you lean over the bucket to make make it look like you're trying not to spill crumbs

After fucking about 50 whores throughout southeast asia I finally found the whore of my dreams in Angeles. She was short, slim, half black / half asian, a chain-smoking raging alcohol who loooved anal and always had the seductive look in her eyes of someone who wants to be disciplined.
For the few days before I had to leave I was messaging her every day, telling her to come to my hotel coz I wanted to fuck her ass and only her ass. And she would. And when she got there I'd pull her inside, push her face-up against the wall, pull the back of her pants down and tongue-fuck her tiny round brown ass right there in the doorway.
Then I'd manhandle her to the bed and we'd alternate between sessions of anal thrashing and heavy drinking for a few hours until I was too drunk to fuck and she'd make her excuse to leave.

Fuck I miss her. This was like 2 years ago but I still fantasize about leaving my current gf and going back to angeles to try and track her down and marry her. She ruined me.

Thank you for reading my blog post.

subscribed

White people = Pedophiles confirmed.

Attached: Philippines+you+okay_2a52e8_6153649.jpg (408x252, 32K)

>loooved anal
when girls tell you this it means your penor is small

They're washed up white men.

I wish. I'm obsessed with assfucking and I had to go on so many trips to asia before I found a girl who could take me. Most hookers won't do anal, whenever I found one who'd agree to it they'd always change their mind back at the hotel after I'd spent ages with fingers and lube trying to open them up enough. If I wasn't sexually retarded my large schlong would be a godsend, but instead it's a curse.

I believe you can still get charged with "corruption of a minor" or something if you go below 18, at least if you're punting. At any rate, most countries will still punish you back at home if they know you're going overseas to fuck minors. I've also never seen someone under the age of 18 in the whore bars of the philippines.

this. Couldn't cut it at home with his women. So gotta go try it in a place his citizenship makes him attractive.

This has surely happened more than once in America

I see Mediterranean "white" people everywhere but Germanic people are way more rare. Wish they were more common in my region cuz I like pink-skinned girls.

Attached: Garotas de Curitiba.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

Ah. the guy at the back wants to bring machine gun to the school.
On a side note, imagine these girls' mothers. So fucking hot

I love it how there is just one lonely guy in the corner of the room

Literally me.

Tfw no flip gf

ah i see. enjoy your large penor user

what else is there to do? phillipinas have the tightest pussy out of any nationality i've fucked

By "what else to do" I'm assuming you mean what else to do in the philippines.

Go into town and just walk around and try to socialize with the locals
Go to a beach and swim and have fun
Go to Jolilbees and order some shit there.

Awkward

>ZuCC

Attached: 1515436975983.gif (300x300, 192K)

yeah beaches are great and the locals are really cool, i especially enjoyed playing some pool with the locals. had a blast.
>go to jollibees
Yeah ive heard about it from pretty much everyone in the philippines, but i dont like to eat out much, used to rely on hotel breakfast/food