Arume Survival - Lol Fagetverse Act 2 Episode 8

The year was 2049 when some space alien dickheads invaded, they just happened to all look like human females. They abducted or killed most of the world's population. Then, after a year had passed, the only thing that stood in their way of assuming complete control over the planet was the Resistance. The Resistance was comprised of a network of small, human militaristic groups that were spread out across the globe.

Two months later, the Resistance made smaller-scale efforts to fend off the Arume threat. However, progress was only being made on said small-scale. The Arume still controlled large areas on the Earth’s surface and the Resistance were in for a hard fight if they were to try and force them off of the planet.

Last Episode: archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7681787/

Attached: 1234567678344.png (1400x585, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRMvYjCmU6x-CTiLfK2iG8y52U2TyAbNnCff7f3SslTLwXLjgnXjxcMYCG56cW-hKotcIzylD-qyhjM/pub
youtube.com/watch?v=QroGnBeZBGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For timings and rolling, join the Arume discord:
.gg/2Bjbu3p

Universe info: docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRMvYjCmU6x-CTiLfK2iG8y52U2TyAbNnCff7f3SslTLwXLjgnXjxcMYCG56cW-hKotcIzylD-qyhjM/pub

Rolling is done on the discord to ensure true RNG. If you don’t want to join, then GM can roll for you.
Rolling 01-49 is usually a failure and 50-98 a success, with dubs being a critical success. However,
rolls are situational and they usually won’t be taken into account while doing mundane tasks.

Intro Song: youtube.com/watch?v=QroGnBeZBGg
We'll pick up where we left off...

Attached: Act 2 Episode 7.png (1113x828, 73K)

>radio the faith and say where geralt is and that it can be attack from all directions

"We still need to dispose of the corpses, check out the explosion and stock up on water and ammo. Are there any shovels laying around?"

Faith keeps quiet while talking.
Faith, over the radio: "The village hall? Sounds like a good shout... Hey, could you, uh, look over in the direction of my squad and tell me how many Arume are heading for us?"

Georgia: "I'm not sure. Have a look about."
She gets up.
Georgia: "Here, I'll help..."

"Thank you"
>Go looking for a shovel to bury the corpses with
"You think we should bury them outside of our base, or would it be too suspicious to drag them around?"

“Sure”
>look ahead to see how many arume there are and then tell faith

Georgia: "I don't think anyone's watching us..."
You manage to find a shovel around the back of the house, it should do the trick.

Looking off in Faith's direction, you spot Carter, Fulldoddy, and her all hiding behinds some trees.
There are five Arume heading in their direction.
Her squad doesn't have much in the way of cover around them, so they can't hide for much longer.

"there's 5 arume up ahead, there's not much cover there. you linger much longer."

Wait for these dudes to do something

"Alright, then. Let's go bury them a couple blocks down, and leave the digging to me since you're wounded"
>Pick up the shovel and as many corpses as I can carry

Faith, over the radio: "Okay, okay... This isn't very good..."
Alyona: "Hey, do you think I can hit that fuel can to the right of the nearest building?"
She sounds excited.

We kind of need to wait for Carter to continue.

You pick up the shovel and tie all of the corpses together, allowing you to drag them all at once.
You both start walking down the street and, after a bit, you come to an area a decent distance away from the house.

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA''
>Keep trying to break free

"Can you keep watch, Georgia?"
>Begin digging, try to get it done quickly so we're not caught

"Alright, so what the plan so far comrades?"

"alyona will hit a fuel can, use that as a distraction."
>to alyona
"there's only one way to find out."

You continue to struggle in the bindings.
They're starting to make a rattling noise.
Kirino sighs.
Kirino: "Geez, you're no fun... I'm going to leave you with someone else, I don't feel like getting a headache. Try not to piss her off, she already wants to kill you, hehehe..."
She chuckles, before standing up and walking out of the room via a large, metal door.
After a few seconds, another arume comes in.
It's the same one whose friend you shot while trying to escape.
She silently walks over to the chair opposite you and sits down, simply staring at you with a pissed-off look.
Suddenly, there's a loud bang that comes from somewhere outside.

Georgia: "Yeah, sure."
She starts looking around as you start to dig.
There's suddenly a pained groan that comes from behind you, in the direction of the corpses.
Georgia: "Wh-what was that?"

Vladislav bursts out laughing after you ask your question.
Vladislav: "Bahahaha! Plan?! I not know of your plan, Comrade, but I know that my plan is to drink some more!"
Vladimir: "They've spotted, us..."
Vladim: "Vlad, brother, you need nickname for your drinking habits, how abou- Wait, they spotted us?"
Vladimir: "Fall back, Comrades!"
There's a loud bang that comes from the direction of the village that's followed by a tank shell barely missing you lot, hurtling just over the bushes.

Faith, over the radio: "Okay, but it's risky..."
Alyona speaks into her radio back to Faith.
Alyona, over the radio: "It's fine, though, I would prefer to take some preparation shots first..."
She takes the shot at the fuel can and completely misses.
Alyona: "Blyad..."
There's suddenly a loud bang that comes from within the village.
You see a tank shell fly out form the streets and impact a hill to the north of the village.

"what the hell? did they get spotted?"
>look to where it hit and see what's happening.

"Get in the fucking tank! We're going to engage on them"
Fall back and find cover, start to use my MP5 to cover my rusky friends

>KEEP TRYING TO BREAK FREE QUICKLY

"Fuck if I know, It came from the corpses, right?"
>Poke them with the shovel on3 by one, maybe they one of the corpses had a radio or something

>wake up
>check pockets for shekels

Alyona: "Hey, that's where my brother's squad went!"
As you peer over in the direction of the tank shell, you spot the three Vlads running back in the direction everyone came from and Gyro giving them some covering fire.
You also spot some Arume move out of the village in Gyro's direction, 4 of them.
They all take cover behind some low, brick walls, suppressed from gyro's shooting.
Alyona: "Haha, I can hit them from behind here... Shout out any targets you spot, I'll do my best to cover our men!"
(Your rolls will determine Alyona's accuracy)
Faith, over the radio: "W-was that the fuel can?! Whatever it is, it's caused the Arume to break off, we're going to push ahead and meet up with our reinforcements."

Vladimir: "Of course, Comrade! We'll be right back!"
You see 4 Arume run out of the village and hide behind some brick walls a good distance ahead of you.
However, you quickly suppress them with your covering fire, giving the Vlads a chance to run for the tank.
They make it out of the Arume's line of fire.
The Arume tank is probably about to fire again.

The Arume looks concerned for a second because of the bang but soon calms down.
The bindings on your right arm feel a lot looser now.
Arume: "What are you fidgeting for?"
She pulls out a pistol.
Arume: "I could kill you right now, but I won't. You're going to suffer more first..."

After you poke one of them with the shovel, they let out a cough and a splutter.
It looks like she's still alive, she's missing a leg and is covered in bullet holes.
Georgia: "O-oh... it looks like she didn't die..."

You get a sniper or assault rifle of your choice.
You wake up in a sleeping bag under a tree in some forest.
It's around midday.

''BRING IT ON BITCH''
>Wait for her to pull away the pistol
>BREAK FREE AND SMASH HER

Try to wait for any arume, come in, just in case, then shoot at them and quickly dash away from my cover to dodge the tank shell

>to faith
"gyro's team has been spotted. it was a tank shell."
>do the spotting for alyona

>Choose IWI Tavor Assault Rifle
>Try to find a way out of the forest

>Unzip bandage and talk to Georgia
"Do you think keeping a prisoner is worth it?"
>Poke the arume with my shovel again for good measure

She puts her feet up on the table and waves the pistol around in your direction while she talks.
Arume, smugly: "Just because you asked, I'm not going to."
You keep struggling, but it doesn't get any looser this time.
However, you spot a button just below the tabletop in front of you, it reads 'restraint release'.
Arume: "You know what, this is really boring, maybe I will just get on with it..."
She stands up, pistol drawn and begins walking around the table to you.

You wait to see if anymore Arume emerge.
After a couple of seconds, two more Arume come running out of the village and you try to shoot them, however, you end up missing.
Some of the Arume pop up from behind the wall in order to shoot at you, when two of them get shot in the head.
There are four Arume left.
As you go to move from the cover to avoid the tank's shot, it comes sooner than you expected.
The high explosive shell explodes around ten metres from you.
It's no0t quite close enough to properly injure you. but it does make your ears ring and your nose bleed.

Faith, over the radio: "They got shot at by a tank?! Are they okay?!"
You call out two of the Arume taking cover from Gyro and Alyona gets them both.
However, two more Arume come running out, so there's still four of them in total.
The tank fires again in Gyro's direction.
Alyona: "More of them!? I'm going to have to fall back to our tank in a bit, do you think you could fire your rifle one-handed while laying down?"

You get up and start to move through the forest, looking for a way out.
After walking for a few minutes, everything starts to look the same, trees and thick foliage everywhere, making it hard to find a way out.

The Arume twitches in pain as you poke her.
Georgia: "I mean... she's barely alive..."
The Arume coughs a bit more, with some blood coming up.
She speaks with a hoarse, raspy voice.
Arume: "K-kill me..."

>to faith
"it's entirely possible!"
get my m14 out and lay it on the ground
>to alyona
"fire at will now"
>start shooting niggas left and right

Start to roll the fuck away from them and get to safety, then fire at them.

>Keep looking but this time TRY HARDER

''Pussy''
>Wait for her to come closer
>When she's at a close distance quickly press the button below the table and jump her to throw her weapon away
>Beat her

"True, I don't think we have enough supplies either..."
>pull out my rifle and press it to her forehead
"Goodbye"
>Flinch as I execute her, hope the sound alerted nobody

You awkwardly sling your M14 off of your back, before laying it on the ground.
Faith, over the radio: "Just make sure you give them the support they need, we're nearly at the rendezvous point."
Alyona: "My pleasure..."
You both open fire on the Arume below.
It's really awkward to aim with only one arm, but you're slowly getting your shots closer to them.
The Arume look like they're panicking and Alyona manages to shoot on in the leg.
Gyro kills another Arume, leaving three left, with one injured.

You do some sick rolls towards a big ass tree, taking cover behind it.
The Arume fire lets up slightly as they're panicked from the supporting fire from your comrades.
Popping out to shoot at them, you manage to spray down one of the panicking Arume, she dies.
Three of the Arume are left, one of them got shot in the leg and is injured.

You continue to wander through the forest.
After a bit of walking, you come to a cracked, tarmac road that's all overgrown.

She walks right up to you, however, you're unable to break one of your arms out of the restraints to press the button.
She punches you hard in the gut.
Arume: "Sorry, I didn't quite catch that, what did you say?"

Georgia watches you do it.
Georgia: "O-oh well, we shouldn't feel remorse. Just look at what they've done to our planet, for god's sake..."
It sounds more like she's trying to convince herself than you.
She goes back to keeping watch.

''You're weak,just like your friend,tell me,how was it to dig her cold dead body into the ground? it felt so good putting a bullet in her head''
>Try to press the buttom
>JUMP HER

>KEEP SHOOTING

Fire at them. and then find a new cover

>Walk the road and see if it leads anywhere good

"I know, I know... It's not remorse, it's more like disgust. Killing so personally is never pleasant"
>Go back to digging, harder this time to keep myself distracted

DUBS
Her face screws up in rage.
Arume: "You motherfucker, I'm going to-"
She stops at the sound of a cracking noise, followed by a clink.
Your right arm's binding comes loose and you're quick to push the button.
The remaining bindings release.
Arume, shocked: "Wha-"
Jumping at her, you punch her right in the throat.
She drops her pistol and stumbles back against the wall, making an awful choking noise.

You both continue shooting.
However, you only manage to finish off the injured one.
Furthermore, you spot four more emerge, so there's now six.
The sound of a vehicle can be heard moving up behind you, it's the T-90.
It pulls up a few metres behind you both and Vladimir pops out of the top hatch.
Vladimir: "Alyona, get in! Lars, make sure they don't kill Gyro! It's time to make our move, Comrades! OOORAAAAHH!"
Alyona pats you on the back.
Alyona: "I believe in you..."
She then gets into the tank.

You attempt to shoot at them, but, as you do, four more Arume emerge and start firing at you.
The injured Arume gets finished off, leaving six Arume.
You spot the Russian tank heading down a hill from the west, looks like the Vlads made it back.
Taking cover behind your tree, you look for any other cover you could move to, there's nothing that looks better than the tree.
For the time being, the tree you're behind is out of the tank's line of sight, as well.

You begin walking down the road.
It's quiet, making a nice and peaceful atmosphere.
The peace is soon broken by the sound of what resembles a gunshot off in the distance.

Georgia: "Yeah..."
Just as you're finally about to get back to digging, there's a sound in the air.
It sounds like an airship, and it's getting louder.
Georgia: "We just can't catch a break, can we?"

>Get the pistol
''Who's the bitch now?''
''Send my regards to your friend in hell''
>Shoot her head
>Loot her corpse for anything valuable

MAKE A RUN FOR IT, STAY AWAY FROM THOSE TANKS

"OOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAH"
>PROTECT GYRO BY SHOOTING THE SHIT OUT OF THE ARUME

"Jesus fucking christ... Let's bury their heads and run away, hopefully they won't recognise the bodied alone"
>Close my eyes and drive the shovel into one of their necks

"Oy Vey, what is it now..."
>Stealthily approach the scene of conflict

You quickly grab the pistol.
Arume, breathing heavily: "Ha-haha, you stupid, overgrown monkey..."
You go to squeeze the trigger, but the weapon doesn't fire.
The Arume rubs her throat, before running and tackling you into the table.
She's on top of you and lets a punch rip on your face.
She starts trying to get the pistol out of your hands.

Making a run for it from behind the tree, you see the Arume tank drive around the corner.
However, it doesn't last long, as the friendly tank quickly fires a shell into the back of it, while still speeding towards the village.
You hear your radio sound off.
Vladislav, over the radio: "Hahaha, Comrade! We're back!"
Alyona, in the background: "Vlad, you're supposed to be driving!"
Vladislav, over the radio: "Ow, don't kick me!"
Sprinting forward, you make it to some cover behind a small shed on the outside of the village.
The Arume are still trying to get shots off at you.

Continuing to fire at the Arume, you miss all of your shots.
However, the T-90 manages to cover Gyro as he moves to some more cover.
You hear a motivational voice in your head.
Your dad: "Remember your trainingu, Lars..."

You decapitate one of the Arume, the shovel makes quick work of it.
Georgia looks away.
Georgia: "That might work... Just get it done quickly."

You carefully move in the direction of the sound, heading into the forest.
A few more shots can be heard as you're going, making it easy to track.
After a bit, you come across what looks like a crashed Arume airship.
More gunfire can be heard coming from beyond it as if there's a gunfight going on.
The ship is around 10 metres away, on its side, with its roof pointed in your direction.
You can't see anyone, yet.

Try to john wick them with my SMG

>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOR THE PRIDE OF THE KINTARO FAMILY"
>FIRE AT THE ARUME WITH THE MIGHT OF THE SAMURAI BEHIND ME.

"You can go on ahead, I'll finish up here"
>Behead the remaining ones and bury them

>Gouge her eyes out with my fingers
>Punch her repeatedly

>Get inside the airship and poke around for any goodies, namely supplies, weapons (and shekels)

82, 84
Lars finally manages to calibrate his, managing to kill one of the Arume and injure another, hitting her leg.
Right afterwards, the T-90 fires a high explosive round into another two of the Arume, killing them both.
Finally, Gyro dashes out from behind his shed, sprinting at the remaining Arume who're now in disarray.
He sprays down the furthest Arume as he runs, before jumping over the wall, going feet first into the last healthy Arume, knocking her over.
He quickly finishes the Arume Lars injured with his remaining SMG ammo, before running over to and stabbing the Arume he knocked over in the throat.
The T-90 ploughs through the wall next to Gyro, Vladimir emerges from the top hatch.
Vladimir: "Fucking hell, Comrade, that was amazing!"
Alyona, radioing Lars: "See, I knew you could do it."
Faith, over the radio: "How's everyone fairing? I've just met up with the reinforcements, it sounds like it's pretty heated over there. But, don't worry, we're going to head in from the east."
Vladimir, radioing back to Faith: "Everyone is alive! We've secured an entrance to the north of the village. There's still another tank in there somewhere, though. We also don't know how many Arume are in there either."
Faith, over the radio: "Okay, proceed with caution, we should be able to split their forces. Over."

You also spot an armoured car leaving the base to the south.

Georgia: "Oka-"
She's cut off by the thunderous sound of an Arume airship flying right over the top of you.
It was moving really fast, so it might not have spotted you.
Georgia: "Holy fuck, I swear I'm going to die of a heart attack before any Arume gets me..."

(1/2)

As you go to gouge her eyes, she moves back and kicks the gun out of your hands.
She dives over you and the table, grabbing it. Turning to point the pistol at you, she lets off some shots, one of them grazes your right arm.
However, the table has a large, solid base, so it blocks a lot of them.

The gunfire gets more aggressive.
You start making your way over to the airship, stopping next to it.
However, you don't head around just yet, as you hear some females voices on the other side.
Arume 1, shouting: "I-I count four of them, n-no, wait, five!"
Arume 2: "Yuki is hit!"
It sounds like they're being pinned down by a group of people.

(2/2)

>JUMP HER AGAIN AND DISARM HER
>GOUGE HER EYES OUT AND PUNCH HER

"Fuck! I'm not sure if they noticed us, but we should get going soon anyways"
>FINISH THE BURYING OF HEADS

Reload and start to find search with caution for any enemy movement inside the village

>radio everyone
"an armoured car just left from the south, don't know if it's important or not. might contain a high value target or something..."
>shoot the tire on the armoured car and try to hit the driver

Go to the source of the voices and see if I can help in some way

You wait for her to stop shooting, and, soon enough, she does, going for a reload.
You charge at her and bash her against the wall, she falls to the floor.
Jumping on top of her, you punch her in the face and gouge her eyes.
She screams in pain.
Arume: "AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGH! I-I'LL KILL YOU!"
She starts flailing around as she can't see.

You work at full speed, chopping off and bury the Arume heads.
It gets done in a few minutes, thanks to only having to bury the heads.
Georgia: "You know, couldn't we have just dumped them in a river?"

You reload your SMG and carefully start making your way into the village.
You bearly get a chance to catch your breath, however, as the other Arume tank turns the corner right in front of you.
Vladislav: "Ah! Get down, Comrade!"
Its machine gun opens up on you, hitting you in the left of your stomach, causing you to fall into a small alleyway.
Your body stings and is badly bleeding, but you've stumbled out of their line of fire for now.
The sound of the T-90 firing can be heard as they engage the enemy tank.

Faith, over the radio: "Shit, they might've moved someone or something important out of there."
You try to fire at the car, but completely miss.
There are some Arume who you can see moving to and fiddling with the artillery at the village centre.

DUBS
You walk around the airship and see five Arume one of them is laying down, clutching her side and covered in blood.
You inquire about helping them and all of the Arume stare at you for a second, confused.
The Arume who appears to be the leader speaks to you.
Arume: "wh-where the hell did you come from?! If you want to help, then shoot back at those humans!"
Quickly, you realise that you're also coming under fire from somewhere in the trees.
You spot six different people taking cover and shooting.

"shit"
>kill the arume that are by the artillery
>"they might be trying to take out the tank with it"

>Suffocate her

Crawl with my SMG to a safe position, try to use my shirt to stop the bleeding

"....Fuck."
>Take cover and shoot at the humans

"I'm new here, Georgia, I don't know any nearby rivers. For now we should go look for some ammunition, shouldn't we? How much do we have left after yesterday?"
>Begin walking slowly, make sure she's keeping up

DUBS
It doesn't look like the artillery would be able to engage targets as close as the tank, they also don't appear to be aiming them.
Firing at the Arume, you manage to hit three of them, they die.
However, there has to be around fifteen artillery pieces, each with a couple of Arume near them.
You see the T-90 destroy the other Arume tank.

You start trying to suffocate her.
As you are, she flails her arms around, managing to hit you in the face.
You hear her chuckle in between choking as she grabs your throat with her hands.
She digs her thumbs in and it hurts like a bitch, causing you to loosen your grip on her neck.
She starts screaming.
Arume: "I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!"

You crawl a bit further into the alleyway and bind your wound with your shirt.
It holds well and puts on enough pressure to stop the bleeding for the time being.
You hear a loud crashing explosion sound after the T-90 fires again.
It sounds like the Arume tank was destroyed.

DUBS
You drop behind a rut of dirt and engage the humans.
You manage to kill two of them and one of the Arume you're with manage to kill another.
Arume leader: "Haha, yes! Someone treat Yuki!"
One of the other Arume starts helping the injured one.

Georgia: "Yeah, I guess. Well, after yesterday, I have around two magazines for my rifle."
You have three for yours.
You both begin carefully walking back to the house.

Try to wait in case more arume pour in with SMG in hand ready to fire.

>JUST KEEP TRYING TO KILL AS MANY ARUME AS I CAN. DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY'RE BY THE ARTILLERY OR NOT.

>Break her neck with my hands
>loot her for anything valuable

"So what's the plan after we drop these goyim? Can that big space ship thing be repaired?"
>keep shooting at the humans

>Wait until we're both in the base
"So, do you know anywhere we'd be able to find magazines at? And maybe some gas canisters"

You wait for a second.
As you do so, you spot a group of three Arume run past the other end of the alleyway.
With some quick reactions, you spray all three of them down.
Two of them die and the other falls behind the wall, injured.

You start to get angry and try to shoot as many as possible.
However, you end up missing and wasting a lot of ammunition.
You're down to one magazine on you, ten shots.
Faith, over the radio: "Lars, can you see anything out the front of the village hall? We're just coming up behind it now..."
The artillery is in front of the hall, with all the Arume.
However, the Arume suddenly start dispersing, running to the south, the same direction the car escaped from.

DUBS
You snap her neck like a twig and she falls lifeless.
The Arume has the keys to the room on her, but nothing else of value.

Surprisingly, the Arume manage to finish off the humans.
The Arume leader looks over to you.
Arume leader: "That space thing is an airship made for flight in planets with an atmosphere..."
She gets up from her crouching position and walks over to you.
She smiles at you, before quickly punching you in the gut, causing you to fall to the floor.
Arume leader: "Don't look at me, you filthy human..."
You feel a sting on the back of your head as she knocks you out with the butt of her rifle.
You fall unconscious.

DUBS
You both make it back safely.
Georgia: "Well, the more time that passes, ammunition becomes more and more difficult to come by... Unless you're in the resistance. I'm not really sure where to look for ammo, there aren't any gun shops around here. As for gas canisters, we might be able to raid some camping shop, but it's not guaranteed to yield any results..."
She flops onto the floor.
Georgia: "Ugh, geez, this sucks."

Quickly throw away her gun and point mine at her
"Tell me where is the rest"

"It really does... Hey, can I ask you a question? Do you have any family around?"

"there's a shitload of arume there, but their all dispersing for some reason. going south, the way the armored car was going."
>keep watch over faith's group and kill any arume that's a threat to them

>Get the keys
>Get the pistol
>LOCK N LOAD
>leave the room carefully,look right and left before leaving

>wake up
>check pockets to make sure no shekels were stolen

You run down the alleyway, in her direction.
As you're going around the corner, she trips you, causing you to fall and drop your gun.
However, it looks like she dropped her gun as well.
She jumps on top of you, punching you in the face.
She's covered in blood and is dripping it, form her stomach, all over you.
Arume: "Aaaaaaa!"

She pauses for a moment after you ask the question.
Georgia: "No."
She props herself up against a wall.
Georgia: "You said that you did, right?"

DUBS
Faith, over the radio: "Hah, that's convenient!"
You watch as Faith and a load of other soldiers emerge from around the hall, you can see that Kruber is there as well, along with Carter, Fulldoddy, and a load of soldiers who you don't recognise.
They shoot a few straggling Arume in the village's centre and then move in on the doors to the village hall.

You grab the pistol and keys, before opening the door to the room.
Looking left and right outside of the room, you see a rather empty hall area.
There's a table with a computer-looking thing on it at the edge of the room, but that's it.
You hear a bit of gunfire outside.
The room you were in looks like a large, metal box that the Arume made.

You wake up in a cell.
It's cold.
Half of your shekels are missing, you only have 5 left, some must've fallen out of your pockets while you were being moved.

>Look for my stuff in the hallways carefully
>if i cant find go to the computer thing and look for anything interesting

Try to punch her back, in the face, if she keeps going try to kick her off me and then choke her.

>Pray to Yahweh
>look for some way out

"I do... Both of my parents and my sister shouldn't be too far away, but I haven't seen them in a couple of months... I hope they're alright"

>"it seems faith has everything under control"
>cover gyro now instead
>shoot whatever bitch ass arume is a threat to him

She dodges your punches and hits you back, pounding your face with three punches.
She then grabs your throat and goes to choke you while you're shaken from the punches.
You can hear her whimpering and see tears streaming down her face as she chokes you.

You do a little prayer.
It's a concrete floor with metal walls and bars, there doesn't seem to be any way out.
You see a human in a cell opposite you.
He waves his hands to get your attention.
Man: "Oh, hey, you're awake. you've been out for hours, man."

Georgia: "Do you want to go see them?"

Looking around for Gyro, you manage to spot him just over a building.
He's on the floor fighting some Arume, she's on top.
It's a risky shot, but he doesn't seem to be doing too well right now.
It's up to you whether to take the shot or not.

Your weapons and belongings are next to the computer on the table.
You grab your stuff, the computer looks like it 's off and you can't work out how to turn it on.
Suddenly, there's a loud banging sound on the main door to the hall.

Damn!
Try to grab my SMG and shoot at her

>Get to cover and sneak my way out

>"SHIT. IF I DON'T SHOOT, HE DIES. IF I SHOOT AND MISS HE DIES. IT'S NOW OR NEVER."
>TAKE THE SHOT
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"I guess... No idea where they are, though"
"Let's put that off for now, though, we should rest for a while and go take a look at that camping store you mentioned"

There's no cover in the hall, but you do spot a door at the back, a fire exit.
You start making your way over to it when you hear people talking outside of the building at the front door.
It sounds like Kruber.
Kruber, muffled through the door: "Haha! Here, let me!"
The main door suddenly bursts open, with parts of it scattering across the hall area.
Kruber, Jerry, Faith, and Carter all enter, with their weapons drawn.
They look around quickly, before realising it's empty, aside from you.
they see you.
Kruber: "Baha! Geralt, friend!"
Faith: "It's, umm, been a while..."
They all lower their weapons.
Jerry: "I don't want to break up this happy reunion, but we still need to esca-"
He's cut off by the sound of a huge explosion, you see all of the artillery pieces out the front of the building, behind the squad who just entered, burst into flames as they explode.
A huge fireball can be seen and shrapnel from the guns is sent out in all directions.

Your SMG is out of reach and she's trying to crush your throat.
Just as you feel you're about to suffocate, her head explodes as a bullet flies straight into it.
Her body flops on top of you, laying completely still.
You hear her let out one last pained whimper before she dies.
You're covered in blood.
It's also oddly quiet, all the Arume are gone.

You take a quick second to line up the shot, before firing.
You watch the tracer from the bullets arc perfectly and impact the Arume's head.
It splits and she falls down, dead.

After your actions, you hear a loud explosion, more so for Gyro.
It looks like all of the guns in the village centre were blown up, there's a big fireball that rises into the sky.

Georgia: "Uh, sure. I'm not sure where one is exactly, but there's probably a good chance that there is one around the city somewhere."

"Oy vey, where am I? Who are you? What is this place? How long have you been here?"
>throw shekel out of the cell to see if I can get anyone's attention

Check my throat as i try to breathe, take the body off me and walk away from the village with noob

“Im ok,now i must take my leave”
>Go to the fire exit and try to escape this chaos

"Let's look around, then. Do you need to rest some more or can we go take a look?"
>If she feels like going, go to the camping store for some gas n sheeit

>survey the for any more arume to shoot
>to faith
"what was that? are we done here?"

Rolling in
PD

The man chuckles.
Barry: "The name's Barry and we're inside one of their bases, I think. I've been here a couple of days now."
You toss a shekel out of your cell and it clinks across the floor, rolling for a bit before coming to a stop and falling flat.
Barry: "Oh, man, why'd you do that?"
You hear footsteps approaching and soon you see an Arume.
She picks up the coin, then looks over at you.
Arume: "Did you throw this?"
She holds up the coin.

Your neck hurts a bit from where she was gripping it, other than that, it seems to be alright.
You begin walking away from the village in Lars' direction.
You find him up on a hill.

Faith: "You must wha-... What?"
You leave through the fire exit and get to the edge of the village.
It's the same edge you could see from your scouting spot you used when observing the village.

Georgia: "Yeah, no prob, let's go."
You both leave the house and head for the city.
After a quiet walk, you arrive at the edge.
You spot a camping shop sign down the street ahead of you.

You can't spot anymore Arume, it looks like most of them have run away.
Faith, over the radio: "It looks like they blew up the artillery guns... Yeah, we're done here. We found Geralt, but he just said he had to do something and ran off somewhere. Could you head back and get Jun and the others? Bring them to the east of the village, we'll be waiting."
You see Gyro come walking over to you.
He's been shot in the stomach.

You last left off outside of an Arume base, hiding next to its wall.

So I did. I walk away from the wall, and explore the woods even further

"Lets roll"
Gather with the crew.

>to faith
"i will."
>to gyro
"gyro.. you look like hammered shit."
>treat his wound and then go back to get the rest of the group

"Looks dont count for shit in war. This is the earth baby!"