Yo Jow Forums

yo Jow Forums
i weigh like 60 kgs and i'm 165 cms tall
how the fuck do i lose weight lmao

Attached: thumb_if-you-hate-me-50-much-why-do-you-have-38575980.png (200x202, 21K)

that's the ideal weight for that height

Why are there so many manlets on Jow Forums?

cuz i haven't reached adulthood yet
idk about the others tho

idfk about 10 kgs less or maybe even less

Be careful bud, could get b& for that.

>cuz i haven't reached adulthood yet
MODS

Attached: panic.gif (268x270, 419K)

bruh what does that mean

you’re not even baiting are you

Attached: FE0A0982-602E-4FD8-92E5-ADFEEB4E2DE8.jpg (728x546, 51K)

yo Jow Forums
i weigh like 50 kgs and i’m 176 cm tall
how the fuck do i gain weight lmao

losing 20lbs would put you on the edge of being unhealthily underweight

im the same height and i weigh even more -_-
also post tummy for research purpose

work out and consume more calories than you expend

i would but i'm not gonna post them here

Uhhh... It means global rule 2 is enforced heavily by the mods.
Gay as fuck.
The leaf already said it all, work out and eat a lot. Eat healthy though, don't eat like 10 fast food burgers a day.

Attached: extreme conern.png (729x618, 685K)

do it faggit literally no one cares youre anonymous

idk user i'm pretty insecure
i'm scared other anons might judge me

he’s underage akhi

tummies are halal

loser
i weigh 109kgs and have 182cm height

pro tip: the more you eat, the more you can eat as your stomach stretches. This also applies on a daily basis. I can be fine eating once, maybe twice a day. But when I do eat breakfast, I need some sort of lunch and then I'm starving again at dinner and need a larger portion than I would otherwise. Also, just focus on strength training. Muscle weighs more than fat, and you'll look a lot better and be a lot more physically effective than if you just tried to put on fat to not be a skeletor. Fat probably wouldn't distribute how you wanted it to and you'd turn skinnyfat anyway

I just can’t do it
I hate sounding like such a weak, defeatist faggot but I can’t fucking gain weight no matter how much I eat
I ate 3000 calories one day but my stomach hurt so I threw up a lot of it, didn’t gain any weight then
I don’t feel hungry but it just hurts bros please

It doesn't happen in a day, m8
You don't need to stuff yourself to the point of vomiting at every opportunity, just consistently eat 2-3 meals a day and work out every other day. Personally, I shoot for somewhere between 45mins and and 1hr 30mins. 2-3 months of this and you should be able to see the difference
If you use less calories than you consume, you will put on weight. If you work out, you will build muscle. Increased muscle mass = increased body weight. This isn't up for debate, user

Attached: image0.jpg (233x175, 36K)