Fear

What's Jow Forums's greatest fears? For me it's being buried alive or dying alone. Which happens first.

Attached: welcome to the rice fields.jpg (1280x719, 214K)

Anime

sharp things near eyes

Being alone forever. I'm already living a life like that anyways.

Going up a escalator barefoot and having my soles ripped off at the end cycle. Also falling down a escalator door. Pretty much it. I avoid them at all costs.

My hand being bent back so far that my wrist snaps and exposes a bunch of bones and fleshy meat

Attached: romannioajm.png (540x367, 477K)

lurking Jow Forums while I'm banned and seeing that thread that says I have to post or my dick will fall off

it's an honour to see
>romannioajm
posted

BigD id

My greatest fear is waking up to find my dad peeing on me with a raging hard-on

>BiGD ID
Getting shot at random times.

I have no fears.

Failing to ever accomplish my goal of making video games, winding up homeless or having my consciousness uploaded into a simulation of hell and never being able to escape.

I have one similar to first one of yours. I fear of having my arms and legs trapped to where I cant move them.

heBiG ID

Attached: 1552422567326.jpg (771x1000, 117K)

he's a big dicked quarter back.

Not correct but ok

>dying alone
No one wants to see you die. Animals crawl into a hole out of respect for our sensibilities.

Everyone dies alone. it's a fact of life.

I don't like knives. It's not like I freak out over it, but I don't trust any person holding a knife sharper than a normal table knife.

Dying, just dying.
There are many ways I'd rather not die but the idea of ceasing to exist freaks me out.
I don't want to not be.
Life is all i know and whatever awaits beyond is worse, i can feel it.
I hope we can someday manage to figure out to slay mortality.

nice meme now fuck off

what

Weebs

Subhumans

balloons

The most visceral is my fear of heights, second is the idea of being surrounded by total war.

Veather problems from melting ice ja

Attached: 7DBF2607-53BF-4604-9E84-D889AFE33CD2.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)