I am become Romania, bane of degenerates

I am become Romania, bane of degenerates.

Attached: romania.jpg (740x500, 135K)

Sorry pal, I can't let you do that.

Attached: RemoveRomania.jpg (1287x945, 943K)

no appropriating the macedonians, faggot

Attached: 1551663178626 - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg (340x375, 30K)

They're all dead. All we have now are North Macedonians.

The Dark Realm as a nation is weak and decentralized, it shall quickly fall to the might and superior leadership of Romania.

FUCKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHH NIGGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BASEDDDDDDDDD

Indeed, I believe that is the case.

I am become Cot, bane of degenerates.

Attached: romania.jpg (740x500, 122K)

Fuck

Gay ID

Attached: A4098A02-BC2E-4A2B-91F0-D81CA9B0678F.jpg (750x1086, 111K)

What is a cot Anglo? Why should I care about this mutated creature, it seems irrelevant to me.

Cot controls all of Europe

Attached: OHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1925x1742, 409K)

>Feet
Hnnnnnnnnnnng

Damn it I have gay ok for my ID

No, that mutated creature does not control all of Europe. It is intellectually inferior to the humanoid organism and therefore cannot accomplish such a feat. Why are you obsessed with this creature?

Cot is far more intelligent than Romanians, and even humans. It was quite an easy feat for it to take over all of Europe. It is my master and I must obey him.

You don’t deserve to have my name on your ID

I do not know what sort of delusions you live under Anglo, but this "cot" mutant you speak of does not have any dominion over anything, it is too intellectually inferior to accomplish anything close to the conquest of Europe. You are one of the more interesting Anglos I must say, not following under the rule of the Dark Realm, but to a delusion you have created. I will capture you and take you to a laboratory to have you studied.

You don't deserve to have your name in my ID

Attached: 1553287099829.jpg (439x427, 42K)

Get these vile illustrations off of my thread Anglo. They only exist to convert the weak willed to hedonism.

I’m not even Anglo though

Your deceiving meets no end, Anglo. As always, prepare yourself for the incoming Romanian storm as you will be struck down.

Indeed.

Cot rounds up and kills all gypsy Romanians

Attached: Cot’s prisoners.jpg (2048x1277, 406K)

Anglo, this delusion that you are living won't do you any good. This "cot" mutant is not real and does not have the power to do anything over humanoids. And also, Romanians are not gypsies you subhuman American, these are falsified documents, propaganda, and rewriting of history made by Anglos due to their jealousy of Romanians, you fool.

I said he rounds up all gypsy Romanians, not all Romanians. Also it seems like you are the delusional one thinking Romania is friends with Untermensch.

Anglo, as I've said before this "cot" mutant you delude about does not have any """"""""""gypsy Romanians"""""""""" to round up (and it is neither capable of doing such a thing) because gypsies do not exist in Romania nor are they friends with them. I have never said Romanians are friends with any inferior people, or friends with anyone for that matter, so your delusions show yet again.

You are a Ukrainian, a Slav, the definition of untermensch, are you unaware of this?

Of course.

You are wrong, I am no Slav, I am a based Romanian of course, which is in fact the most superior of them all.

Then what is with your flag?

It is only a minor inconvenience, which shall be fixed soon enough, foolish Anglo.

Again I am not an anglo, I could just as likely be a nigger or a Mexican goblin with this flag. However you are clearly not a Romanian, you don’t even type in all caps.

Your tactics are weak Anglo. You continue to deceive to further the goals of this so called "cot" while you are on the watch list of the Dark Realm for possible treason. And again, I do not have to provide proof that I am a based Romanian, as all you Anglos will die anyway, except you of course who will be studied very closely in a laboratory.

Why I’m I so interesting if I am only a mere deluded Anglo? You know about Cot, and you fear it.

That is none of your concern Anglo.

what is it like without crimea

Cease your retardation, Americunt.

Based

shouldn't you glue your irrelevant country back together first?

Shouldn't you be in prison for using my Romanian site right now?

I'm surprised you can afford internet

Irrelevant Anglo, I will have the entire population of your landmass vanquished from my planet.

k

Yet another great Romanian victory.

ban evader gypsy neck yourself

'k' means I'm apathetic to your statement

American spy, I will root you out of this country and make an example out of you to show the Americunts we based Romanians are not to be messed with and have infiltrators in our country. And as I can see here I have gained yet another great Romanian victory over the irrelevant Anglo.

Indeed.

Of course.

Yes.

REDPPPPPPPPPPPPPILLEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

based

Attached: 1552754961164.jpg (200x268, 11K)

>>>>>AN*ME
cringe!

Good evening Xim or Xir. Sorry for the intrusion, but the regal nature of your blue-pilled haircut has left me with the desire to inquire as to the condition and state of transition of your wife's age-fluid child. Have they achieved yet their goal of becoming a non-binary, gender-fluid otherkin Roblox Hot wheels Hot Pocket?

Attached: 1553386659902.jpg (378x485, 98K)