You are walking through the desert and see this

>You are walking through the desert and see this
what do?

Attached: Cot.jpg (476x332, 34K)

cool emu

drink some water

Nothing as this mutant only exists in your deluded mind, Americunt.

You are in denial. You fear Cot.

Why would I fear something which does not exist?

You only tell yourself that. It will find you.

You claim that your master owns all of Europe, but from what I am seeing everything around me is owned by based Romanians, which I am leader of of course. This pathetic mutant only exists in your mind, it cannot accomplish such feats due to being a mutated creature of inferior intellect and it's physical capabilities are also low.

Why are Romanians universally such annoying retards?

You are a Ukrainian posting on Jow Forums, why on earth would you of all people be the leader of Romania? Insulting Cot is also never a good idea.

It’s because they have been corrupted by the gypsies. Real Romanians are based

Fool, you would dare insult the character of based Romania? I will have you crucified for this scumbaggery. And you delusional Americunt, I do not have to provide proof that I am a based Romanian, you will be a labrat soon anyways. And this "cot" you speak of is only in your imagination as always, conquering Europe and having the intellect and strength to do it is utter foolishness.

A lab rat for what? And even if you are a “Romanian” you are probably at least 70% gypsy

None of your concern Anglo. And based Romanians are not gypsies, this is propaganda made by Anglos because they are jealous of Romanian superiority.

Based Romanians are not gypsies, but you are not a based Romanian.

Depending on the circumstances of my situation, I would eat it.

Bad idea

Depending on the circumstances of my situation, I would eat you.

Based

Depending on the circumstances, that might be a perfectly logical choice.

Depending on the circumstances of my situation, I would fuck it.

I HUMP IT HAHAHAHAHAHA