How many of you guys have actually read the Constitution. I have

How many of you guys have actually read the Constitution. I have.

Attached: 1551575107946.jpg (1136x513, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o-e3waxCNNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/o-e3waxCNNs

why would i waste my time with that?

Attached: leafgirl2.jpg (850x711, 49K)

constitution of what?
i've read my country's constitution and it was okay.

Attached: 12-28-20-__fujisaki_chihiro_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_gb_jat_gombee__35034ed84f70b78429700e21a3 (600x660, 259K)

I've read mine and it's absolute garbage

P*litics were invented by Americunts as a tool of sedition to undermine traditional Romanian values.

implying I can read

It was boring, I quit halfway through
A good constitution needs a rhyme scheme

"We the people of the United States, in Order to form more perfect union, establish Justice, ensure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

it's on the FIRST FUCKING PAGE.
i've known it since high school.
i honestly hope that both liberals and conservatives are actually taught in their BaSiC eCoNoMiCs courses in college that the founding fathers openly enshrined welfare into the establishment our government from the beginning.

anarchists on the other hand want the abolition of the state, wholesale, welfare and all.
anarchists also want to get rid of landlords as badly as the state, because rent in indistinguishable from taxes.
give guns to the militias (able-bodied volunteers, not cops), teach trades, and work to earn your keep, not to earn money.

SO, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME

Attached: Rage_Against_the_Machine_-_Evil_Empire.png (300x300, 95K)

quite frankly, there is one thing that i deeply admire and respect about conservatives -- no, not their values -- yea, kinda their friendliness, but not really -- the thing the midwestern conservative states have that i want is the lower to non-existent income disparities among the residents.
as a far-lefty, i can at least admit that they have one thing objectively right with their home state, then again they have republicans, in their homes too.
not that any of the democrats are any better.
fucking bernie sanders and yang gang, i'm on to you social democrats, i ought to throw pies at those class-collaborationist miscreants

jesus christ how fucking long it takes for some Jow Forumsfag to come out of the woodwork and randomly start bitching about something

Dont care about merica bs, but that pic hurts...

Jow Forums is a full-on misanthropic dump filled with pathological liars i would never go there

And yet you feel the need to randomly start ranting to nobody about [muh groups I don't like] because of [muh overgeneralized nonargument] just like them
If there's a difference between all the politics keyboard warriors I have yet to see it.

Attached: 1trv0u.jpg (1032x1024, 151K)

you spend more time thinking and talking about pol than the people who go there

I READ IT NEXT YEAR. I think

Attached: C6A4A06A-62DD-4BA4-9C22-42774A9030F4.png (549x800, 316K)

cool story you pulled out of your ass there
is that mary shelley

thanks
it's good because it's true

uhuh everything always is