Why did Romania get a Columbian proxy

Attached: anon...png (241x209, 3K)

None of your business inferior ricenigger organism.

Came here to post this

me too

because both are equally shit

Attached: 12-28-25-__fujisaki_chihiro_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_chiguhako_qig__sample-0edb2850a7a1b4f6396 (850x1441, 138K)

browner than you jose

Hi stefan
or was it stephan

Attached: heheh.jpg (364x418, 30K)

I will stomp on your entire nation of insectoids you fucking chang piece of shit.

both sounds phonetically the same but i prefer the first one.
also hey Fagarope

Attached: 12-32-20-__fujisaki_chihiro_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_sabota__e1da0f4907fbd95acf7126f8b1a24335. (300x404, 168K)

>why yes,I am into ropeplay, how did you know?
How were the past few months for (You)?

Attached: chad8.jpg (1080x1213, 41K)

Fucking faggot moldovan you bring shame to your nation of pseudoromanians.

Don't you have anything better to do?

I want to break your fucking chink neck.

>just a lucky guess
been dealing with uni as usual and waiting for a data plan extension so i could get back to posting on Jow Forums for longer and better.
and that happened today so that's pretty neat.
what about you?
i hate faggots but not gays.
learn the difference, saudinigger.

Attached: 12-30-42-__fujisaki_chihiro_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_momiji_kinoko__9cf861fa29770a39369d7cd215 (351x533, 87K)

looking forward to more posts and goodluck with your course!
Just been losing weight and getting fit, that alone has pulled up quite a few aspects in my life that I was lacking previously

Okay no time to talk see you later

Same reason he got a Romanian one.

Faggots and homosexuals are the same thing and you seem to be one of them you clubsmacking chimp fucking slavshit rapebaby you got raped so much you fucking weakling you were never even Romanian just a big pile of Hungolian Turkish shit and piss.

Ok i watched you Posting on this bord for quite a while noe and i have to ask you why don t you just accept your gayness. you make your life so much harder. you never will truely love a Girl becouse you are gay god damm it . Accept it and everything will be easyer

Attached: 1552546739034.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

FUCKING FAGGOTS DROP DOWN AND DIE

yes, i'm bi and i bet i've bigger balls then your autistic ass.
imagine being such a pussy online that you resort to proxyfagging so no one knows from what shithole you come from.
come to my country and i'll rape you a new hole, you useless cumstain.

Attached: 16-18-23-__fujisaki_chihiro_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_kyouichi__1b439914f231b3b572ef84d37201516 (510x557, 78K)

Imagine being a moldovan turkish cumstain on the diaper of some girl raped by her soviet father and then getting in her womb and being impregnated with a gypsy retard (you) and failing abortion so they have to keep you faggot and then you get thrown in the streets to get raped by your slavshit slavemasters because you're on their payroll forever and ever like the pussy ass faggot you are

hope you enjoy never getting your trillion dollar projects, bongaloid.

Attached: 15399792581101.png (1440x435, 59K)

Why would a BASED ROMANIAN such as I care about the Anglo scum you fucking russian rapebaby fucking shitstain diarrhea out of slavshit buttholes condensed into a big pile of sperm to form the shitpublic of LOLdova

oh it's still you.
forgot that you are too ashamed of your country that you refuse to even post with its flag.

Attached: 16-09-18-__fujisaki_chihiro_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_naoko_artist__b712f5bcafbf61f4d026c0b05fc (727x900, 138K)

that's cringemania spamming with a british proxy, don't give I'm attention.

yeah, i noticed he has more proxies then just Columbian.

Attached: 16-09-21-__fujisaki_chihiro_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_junekun__1f4441f6622021242dedafc5da5210d7 (390x600, 260K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FAGGGGGGGOTTTTTTTTTTTTT BASED ROMANIANS ARE NEVER ASHAMED OF THEIR BASED ROMANIAN HERITAGE HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAAAAAAAAAH YES YES YESS YESSSSSSSSSS I AM SO BASED AND I WILL RAPE ALL OF LOLDOVAA YESSSS YESSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS EXPANSIUNEEE IN BASARABIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and this is why gypsies deserve a Holocaust.
Antonescu did nothing wrong.

WRONGGGGGGGG FUCKING NIGGER I MEGA RAPE ALL LOLDOVAN SCUMBAGS LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, what a shock. The pretend Romanian has access to proxies. Who would have guessed?

Go back to Furaffinity Jackson, no (you) for you.

>hook, line and sinker

Report them so they get banned.

This. Bonus points if you can get multiple proxies b& at the same time. (Evading spam filters.)

These posts are very based.