Boomer here

Boomer here.

You lazy millennials ought to learn how to pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps and not rely on everyone else for your whole life. My advice for you is to leave the racist 4chans and to stop being an Incel. Once you do that you can get a real job and move out of your parents house. God bless America.

Attached: patriot.jpg (900x900, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/who-killed-jesus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cucking for Israel
Y i k es

Boomer here.

You lazy millennials ought to learn how to pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps and not rely on everyone else for your whole life. My advice for you is to leave the racist 4chans and to stop being an Incel. Once you do that you can get a real job and move out of your parents house. God bless America.

Attached: 1549403881343.png (471x397, 162K)

wonderful American post

Attached: 1552905078328.jpg (244x348, 22K)

Do you not the greatest democracy of our lifetime?

fuck the racist 4channrs i hate them

You mean America and not Z*on?

Israel is the greatest democracy of our lifetime, I like to call it Little America.

It’s great to see one of God’s chosen people

God bless israel, and god damn barack HUSSEIN obummer
Maga

Attached: 1536381653579.jpg (640x621, 38K)

Shut up cuckold

Amen

I think that YOU are the cuckold for not supporting democracy

YOU ARE PROBABLY JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ENTITLED MILLENIAL WHO NEEDS TO PULL THEIR DAMN PANTS UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS AND HET A JOB WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I HAD TO WALK TO WORK FIGTEEN MILES ONE WAY TO MAKE A SINGLE INCOME FAMILY HOUSEHOLD WORK WHILE I SAVED THE JEWS FROM HITLER WHILE WAYCHING JFK GOT SHOT YOU SNOWFLAKE

Attached: FB_IMG_1534711901761.jpg (500x761, 59K)

I think you're a kike and a cuckold for defending a country that isn't your own.

dumb facebookposter

STOP POSTING HURTFUL RACIST PROPAGANDA IMAGINE IF YOU WERE A JEW AND YOU SAW THIS

Do you want the A rabs to win? Or are you just a lazy millennial who is to lazy to care?

Yes

You are a traitor to America and democracy then. You are a lazy millennial who don’t know what it is like living in a non democratic country so you want America to become Arabia like a typical liberal.

Dumb libtard

Because I want Lebanon to win against Zion? Why do you hate Christians in the Levant you fucking kike?

Real Americans defend the United States of America you fucking dumb boomer kike

Attached: 1513549851555.jpg (708x515, 34K)

Stupid sand people are not Christians like Americans they haven’t fully embraced the words of Jesus Christ or his chosen people. Praise the lord!

How would you feel if you were a Jew and you saw this picture? Would you be scared? There are so few of them and they are so powerless, and yet you want to harm them even though they have never done anything to you. Sickening

Protestants aren't Christian.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_sky_freedom__sample-534b9d33ba182d4e3e4f73a4255faa5b.jpg (850x599, 120K)

How so?

Don't believe's in Christ word, doesn't have any backing from God.

Attached: NAIVE.jpg (1200x1600, 338K)

I stand with Israel. Do you?

Attached: I stand with Israel.jpg (589x720, 119K)

They are right. If you are against them you are against GOD

Attached: Truth.jpg (1600x1200, 383K)

A friend of Zion is a good person

Attached: Christians are friends of Jews.jpg (1200x1600, 351K)

Protestants aren't Christian and the fact they support the slaughtering of Christians by kikes disgusting.

Attached: IMG_5677.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

Do you support our president or not?

Attached: IMG_6014.jpg (899x899, 106K)

That's not the question.

Remember the USS Liberty!
Remember the 5 Dancing Israelis on 9/11

Attached: 1550418228899.jpg (660x672, 67K)

myjewishlearning.com/article/who-killed-jesus/

Why are you so racist?

What were those Mossad agents doing in New York on 9/11 at the same time as the terrorist attack?

That was saddam Hussein Obama

Saddam didn't have anything to do with 9/11. We invaded him with lies as an excuse.

Real talk, a certain flavor of jew inhabits some seats in Congress and owns about 90% of the mass media despite their small population size and uses that control to enforce their views on the rest of us despite them being in the minority.

Nevermind the fact that anyone who follows two masters will love one and hate the other

I am absolutely amazed that the user LARPING as a Boomer can stay in character so well, and that the other user who is arguing him has not picked up on the troll yet.

Or I will go to each and every one of your houses, tie you all to chairs, and force you to listen to me reading the communist manifesto.

Attached: 591CD487-1086-4385-8F65-0283F98A2908.jpg (1000x1000, 783K)

Boomer here.

You lazy millennials ought to learn how to pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps and give your life for our greatest ally, Israel. My advice for you is to leave the racist 4chans and to stop being an Incel. Once you do that you can get a real job and give Israel your hard earned money. God bless America.

Attached: panel-64966774-image-3e49fc6c-dd62-41f7-aec7-dc3af12149ca.png (320x320, 38K)

People born before Reagan was president and who benefited from the New Deal and the middle class it helped create (that is now dying) shouldn't explain to gen-Xers and millennials that they need to be more self reliant.