American leftyfags ruined anime & manga

>american leftyfags ruined anime & manga
>american leftyfags ruined vidya
>american leftyfags ruined cinema
>american leftyfags ruined literature
>american leftyfags ruined art
>american leftyfags ruined higher education
how do we make them stop? does america need to die?

Attached: 27879273.jpg (1080x1080, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrINOumUccA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1551647606134.jpg (1200x1520, 281K)

Hell yeah! Fuck those millennial libtards!!!

Tell me who you are quoting.

Attached: 1521954962583.jpg (477x638, 47K)

>greentext has to quote somebody
okay retard

>american leftyfags ruined anime & manga
How?

Dont worry OP, I give us another 30 years maximum before the whole thing is just lawless wasteland again.

Who are you quoting? We seriously don’t know

Don't watch and buy official translated anime and manga, stream or pirate them.

Don't buy games anymore from companies like EA or Bethesda, pirate them, if you wanna play them. Support non political/ Right wing leaning indie games.

Don't watch in cinema, pirate them if you wanna see them.

Don't read mainstream books.

Support indie artists preferably non political/ Right wing leaning manga and comic artists

You can learn anything nowadays by doing and selfstudying, become a freelancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrINOumUccA

Attached: 5fb8e727a485f939175161fca75346a3.jpg?e=1553537908&m=3z1k90J60YoumUn63__YrA.jpg (1200x689, 89K)

>watching dubbed
Y i k e s

You should pardon yourself before making such a broken and incoherent post, board-colleague.
Now I set myself to the task of probing you for a source, a source mind you to what appears to be obvious quotes. A poster of your statures, brazen enough to make a thread with confidence in its reception, should well-know the issue with abusing the quoting function. To mislead of the reader, the lurker, the board-daily in who you are quoting is an abomination. An aberration. An implication that though you shape yourself out an integral member of the posterbase, you are ultimately none but a cuckoo's egg in the sparrow's nest.
"Greentext" is a fiction of the newfaggot, a myth believed by the bastard-bloods and dirt-lickers of Youtube comment sections and reddit cesspits to be the blanket mannerism of the posterbase of this fine imageboard. The ones who live vicariously through compressed .JPEGs of threads long auto-saged years in the past and fashion themselves a native. Oh, it is not the imagination that you're one of them. Compounding the abuse of quoting function, you seek to attract poster to this thread with a provocative image, a third-dimensional pig whose clout is signature of community succumbed to the dumbest, most primal of newfaggot. Your mistake in believing this board, this grand community you submitted this thread upon was of the diseased ilk you were acquainted to, that where you came from imperially held sway over all community regardless of topic, history, or base.
Break out of your shell, dear cuckoo, so that I may be able to snap your parasitic neck at birth.

Attached: 1545568688789.png (368x305, 140K)

i cant imagine being such a huge tremendous faggot to go on a thread just to go select your retarded image and type out
>who are you quoting
i literally cannot conceive of the level of faggotry you must possess in you that compels you to do this

it's the Jow Forums way, newfren

im not new

three years 3 of experience is still new on this site

But liberals aren’t left

true but im not new on Jow Forums

ugh FUCK leftits

I can only imagine your eyes thumbs to be under a tremendous stab after straining to tap out more than five words, a near-herculean effort for one accustomed to a screen the size of a list of their real life accomplishments printed, 60pt double-spaced.
It's alright, it's all over now. No need to worry about effort any longer, that short hormonal eruption you experienced over words on a screen is gone. Now you can return to the warm safety of internet genericum and three-- no!-- single word posts which whichever bald man derivative you handily saved in your mobile image gallery. Happy days return again!

Attached: 1529580266649.jpg (640x471, 138K)

Also, capitalistism ruined it you faggot. There are many great left leaning classic art-house American films, pic-related, far more then any of the right could churn out.

Also, American leftyfags ruining literature? What in the actual fuck have you been smoking, or injecting for that matter. As I said before what you consider the American ‘left’ isn’t actually left, but you got William Tennessee, Hemingway, Kerouac, boroughs, even southern Gothic writers who criticised southern conservativism - like Faulkner and Flannery O’Conner. Most of the most important 20th century writers were liberals, you really are uneducated.

Oops

Attached: 3AB21F06-0940-470A-A729-607F57A874F5.jpg (1288x1600, 237K)