Is it ever alright for a fiance to go clubbing with her friends without me?

>Be me (male - 28)
>About to get married in 2 months
>Fiance (woman - 27) decides to go on a trip with her friends to a different city for the weekend
>Have ground rules established that she is to not drink or go to a party without me unless she lets me know more about it
>Find out from her friends facebook video that they ended up at a club ordering bottle service and are dancing the night away
>Confront her and she says it's just a girls night out and I'm overreacting
>Is this marriage material? What do I do?

Attached: 23432432423.jpg (1536x1024, 495K)

yeah nothing to worry about op

No. Absolutely not. You need to lay down the law NOW.

Non political shill post

>taking relationship advice from 4/pol/

No she's disgusting and cheating on you. She's coming home with 10 creampies, dump that degenerate.

Why the fuck are you engaged to disobedient trash?
Lay down the fucking law, you fag.

shes out sucking dick right now like the thot she is

She should have let you know about it. However, you sound like a controlling prick though. If you cannot trust your woman do not get married to her.

>omfg you fay-get this isn't even on-topic! I reported you enjoy ur ban fay-get!

OP I would fully expect a trickle truth from all of this. Eventually you will find out more and more details about what she did or didn't do. Postpone the wedding until you get every last fucking detail.

Attached: fdggf.png (612x452, 81K)

Dump her. Immediately. Also, don't date again because the same thing will happen.

>letting a thot go to a different city and expecting her to not go thottin

If you can't trust her, don't marry her

Echoing others in this thread. Drop her, immediately.

Kek her to the kurb

>1 post
>cuckposting

this

No, drinking and playing sex games like a hedonistic whore is degenerate and you should strive for something better. How about running a mountain trail with your friends? And getting dinner after wards? Why party

a clear warning sign is that she agreed to something together with you, and she immediately broke that promise. time to leave user, or you will be divorced and suicidal in under 10 years.

Attached: Carol.jpg (545x370, 37K)

Yeah it's fine. My wife does this to me all the time. I love it.

I bet she wears high heels with a choker and has an ace tattoo of sorts.

This is a slide thread, and should be reported by everyone.

The lefties browsing this board are seething about how happy we are, and are trying to kill the party.

Found the thot

Attached: 1551024806372.jpg (480x872, 98K)

Some more background

>She is a Christian or at least claims to be one
>Her married friend is usually the instigator in these events whose husband could clearly care less
>She never called to let me know what was going on or how she would be getting back safely

if she still wants to go out and act like a degenerate teenager, cut her lose and let her. she'll probably come crawling back after a few weeks on the cock carousel. she values being cool with her friends more than appeasing you clearly. why would you want to spend the rest of your life with someone like this? that sounds like mental hell. she doesn't respect you. it's obvious.

You seem a little insecure. Why not let her do whatever the fuck she wants, and if what she wants doesn’t align with what you want, then find another fiancé.

She cheated on you. Next time don’t be a shut in and go dancing with her.

>>Have ground rules established that she is to not drink or go to a party without me unless she lets me know more about it
could you be more worried that she's going to cuck you? that's some dad to 16 year old daughter type rules
>it's just a girls night out and I'm overreacting
you are, you are desperately trying to prove to her that you are completely worried she'll cheat on you. that's bad on everyone

don't listen to these fucking neckbeards who have never touched a girl before. you want a girl on a leash like this? move to the middle east or just adopt a teenaged daughter.

If you don't care about her fucking around...because you're on your way to fuck her sister, or bff.

Oh sorry your post question made it look like something else. You should kill her

You are just asking for it.

Fuck, user. 10!? She can't get just three or four?

At the very least some guy is rubbing his dick across her ass at the club. I know this from experience from being that dick rubbing guy.

Nah dude. But you gotta make sure u go clubbing without her/ u knowm sayin? u know what im sayin dude? need a mofuggin side dish nawm sayin

Set her on fire
Throw acid in her face

Attached: doitus4.jpg (600x613, 35K)

Yes. If she cheats on you, snap her neck.

Only a faggot would get hung up on something like this, OP. Gotta let your fiance find herself.

Yes let's talk about this cucks bitch hoe going out clubbing flirting with guys. Smh senpai...

No. It's not. get your house in order OP. IDGAF how much you trust this girl. The truth is that women are vulnerable and highly impressionable. All a guy has to do is be good looking and pretend she is funny and interesting. Once he narrows down what exactly it is that she feels you're lacking in appreciating about her then he will exploit the fuck out of it to his advantage. I've never met a married/engaged girl in a club that had immunity to this. Good luck.

Can I have "Shit That Never Happened" for $300, Alex?

are you fucking retarded

OP, that's how is starts, meaning you getting cucked and being expected to change/accept. and I'm speaking from experience as I had same exact issue with ex wife. tom lykus has a clip on girls night out on youtube. best advice: move to another city where she breaks from friends, and get her preggos. marriage only work with if you want a family, like her clubbing? still shopping for a father; hypergamy doesn't care about your needs

If she pisses on the trust you've given, toss her.

do not underestimate the modern day thot it is a force to be reckoned with

>Gotta let your fiance find herself.
how does tyrone's creampie taste?

I'm going to brazen my ass at them.

>letting women do what they want
Sure, like voting. What could go wrong, right?

She disobeyed a direct order. If you had agreed to it because you trusted her, that's different. I'm sure she didn't bring it up, but got caught not obeying. Throw her fucking shit out the door and tell her to never call again. Fuck one of her friends immediately after for good measure.

Invite married friend over. Initiate three-way.

kill yourself

The rules should go both ways. It's completely disrespectful to go to a sexual environment when you have a significant other.

Next time, as in next woman. Toss this one.

How would you lay down the law?

I'm honestly just looking for some basic respect from her. I don't think anyone mature enough would sit there and view getting hit on by a bunch of guys at a club as fun.

I honestly don't understand why people can't have fun without going to a club, it's extremely juvenile.

Did you let that woman know she probably has diabetes?

You’ll make a great father to your wife’s son, OP.

FUCK BITCHES

Dirt gash detected. Leave now. Your kind is not desired here, or in the USA to come. Your time is through.

Those digits tho
>But that flag..

Easy there, Mohammad.

Don't cry for him, he's already cucked

Attached: 1540007632180.gif (250x187, 2.64M)

It’s a test of how you will react. You already lost the battle, but basically she will check your reaction and you can expect same libertine girlfriends only barhopping after marriage unless you get her pregnant right away. If you are not planning on having kids immediately after marriage, why are you getting married.

What kind of person goes "clubbing" when she's gonna get married in 3 days? Oh my mistake, I said person

what's your home life like?

you need to improve it so she doesn't want to do degenerate shit like party

Definately politics.

Attached: C94BCD36-E1B8-46A9-8AB7-FBD9ED33E8B6.jpg (540x960, 191K)

Enjoy sharing your wife with greasy club rats user.

this

Ignore this cucked doormat. Misery loves company. You don't want to be like him, when his roastie brings STDs home for him to stick his pathetic cock in. Better-deal her ass now.

if you let this go, after the initial understanding? you are showing you can be walked all over and she can do whatever she wants. Raise hell to gether back in line, or, find a new girl. i reccomend the findind a new girl. plenty to choose from. putting up with this shit is why society is all fucked up. as a guy, you know what this leads to.

hehehehe

Attached: Ortezcrazy.jpg (687x590, 25K)

If he gets her pregnant she will suddenly lose all friends for a while then suddenly some will appear to take her away from the troubles and hardships that come with raising a family and being a good wife. You will be left to deal with everything till she finds a BBC or something to replace you and enjoy the rest.

>Have ground rules established that she is to not drink or go to a party without me unless she lets me know more about it
to be honest if my gf would *establish ground rules* like this I'd do the exact opposite just to spite her.

My, albeit limited, life experience taught me that there are 3 ways of handling this. How you handle it will determine the remainder of your relationship. Two of them have undesirable consequences assuming you're a normal, well adjusted male.

>>Is this marriage material?
That's your choice to make, but I can tell you from years of tourism/nightlife related jobs that virtually all women that go clubbing and similar activities without their boyfriends or husbands end up having sex with strangers.

>2019
>Getting married

...shit...

Attached: driventodrink.jpg (1300x955, 111K)

Don't worry OP, she a good girl, and dawum can she suck a dick!

just a simple firm backhand should be enough anything more is nigger shit

>fiance
>letting her leave the house
You fucked up.

Get her to the toe bro

/thread

^^^this

Nope. You have to break up with her. She will literally never respect you if she can walk over you without consequences.

You set down what you expected (I assume she did the same for you) and she broke that agreement. Tell her flat out why you're upset, and ask that she not do it again, if she does then leave her. Simple.

Attached: vFtlZPY.gif (640x264, 1.3M)

Your marriage is destined to fail. Don't even bother trying. Your entire relationship will be transactional. She gets a night of freedom with her friends....you then write it down in your little fag book. And then you get to have a night of freedom out with your friends. When you have kids, it'll be even worse. You then trade off who watches the kids and what tasks you've done for the kids. You'll keep tabs on each other and constantly fight over stupid shit.

This will be your life for maybe ten years. And then stastically you'll then wake up and get divorced.

Attached: hp-sauce.jpg (350x498, 44K)

Tits or gtfo

>Dirt gash

Fffff

Attached: blacklarping.jpg (600x547, 68K)

This. That's all there is to it.

Fucking shit... they even got jamal.. theres literally no hope left for humanity

Trips of truth right there

>Is it ever alright for a fiance to go clubbing with her friends without me?
If you are retarded beta orbiter.
Normal women don't even go clubbing, that's for whores user. I would understand in past to go out in disco, but these days music is so bad it hurts and they are full of drugs and alcohol. Also niggers.

Was she like this when dating? And if so you still proposed?

Engagements are serious times for commitments and establishing boundaries.

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you both get pre-marriage and couples counseling and that you start reading resources like marriage.com

Every insecure person here are the ones posting that she's cheating on you, but if you have a strong emotional bond with her that she reciprocates you don't have to worry about that unless she is some sort of actual monster.

Again, GET COUNSELING DO READING BE SECURE IN YOURSELF. Odds are if you are secure and cool and meeting her emotional needs she isn't cheating on you.

Read why women cheat on the web, it isn't because dick is there, it's because their chosen dick is neglectful, critical, controlling, etc

>let me control what you do like you're my property
>why doesn't she respect me
You're actually retarded. If you don't trust your woman to go out to a club without fucking a bunch of dudes you deserve to have this stupid shit happen to you.

She's cheating on you.

She seems slightly apologetic about it but definitely seems to care more about going with the flow of whatever her friends are doing as she is a people pleaser. The issue is she has poor judgement in making friends and they all seem to be either single or married and make bad choices. Like what do I do with this shit? Tell her to find some better friends? She claims they make her happy but what about my happiness? The one who she is supposed to be marrying and be most loyal to?

shut your dick sucking mouth woman

>diffirent city
Red flag

Cease your faggotry. She went out to find real cock pussy

Hahahahaha welcome to cuck life cuck. Enjoy eating other mens semen out of her roastie hole. Hahaha and youre going to write a check against it hahahaha you're fucked faggot.

BASES MUJADIN

No, she wants to be a whore and should be forced to live like one.

Holy fuck you sound like a control freak, she should get away from you ASAP, you are expecting her to behave like she's your wife when you haven;t even married her yet, for a start. Wimp.

>dancing
Unironically degenerate.
Modern dancing is nothing but simulated sex acts.

It's literally men who want to simulate sex acts on women who want to simulate sex acts, all around other people with nigger music blasting while people get drunk and/or drugged.