Reminder to r*ssoids that your country LITERALLY became so irrelevant after the cold war that the only way some people...

reminder to r*ssoids that your country LITERALLY became so irrelevant after the cold war that the only way some people remember it even exists is because its the flag of some tr*nny LARPing as a ponynigger for attention points in irrelevant threads on an irrelevant board contained within the even more irrelevant half of an already irrelevant mongolian basket spearing forum.
lmao

Attached: breast girl best girl.png (300x1010, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=TL9qWmZ7FB
youtube.com/watch?v=-mT54cF0hKE
youtube.com/watch?v=TL9qWmZ7FB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont be mean

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

cringe
based

reminder to r*ssoids that your country LITERALLY became so irrelevant after the cold war that the only way some people remember it even exists is because its the flag of some tr*nny LARPing as a ponynigger for attention points in irrelevant threads on an irrelevant board contained within the even more irrelevant half of an already irrelevant mongolian basket spearing forum.
lmao

Attached: 86173839-266B-42E1-AB6D-062BF5429AA3.jpg (560x386, 39K)

based

what russia do
youtube.com/watch?v=TL9qWmZ7FB

youtube.com/watch?v=TL9qWmZ7FB4

we should've nuked them back when we had justification for it

you came later than i thought you would
i guess that trip to the liquor store takes a bit longer than it should with all the potholes and blacked out drunk guys littered around the road

stop hiding

absolutely based mods

But now it seems that our mere presence causes your ass to burn with the power of a thousand nukes.

Attached: 1549580960201.jpg (1079x870, 97K)

Quite ironically i was actually taking a trip to buy some stuff, nothing of the flammable sort though.
>takes a bit longer than it should with all the potholes and blacked out drunk guys littered around the road
You tell me

Attached: 1553481996645.jpg (1040x780, 145K)

wtf is this shit russia are you okay

no

Attached: 1536665829049.jpg (1040x780, 209K)

okay it seems my worry was misdirected because what the fuck are those light poles

whats wrong with the light poles

they're square and not one uniform color

nothing wrong with square and they actually have the same color of cement because no one bothered painting them

russia are you okay

you

Attached: 4vAIXyvI_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

no

RUSSIA ARE YOU OKAY SO RUSSIA ARE YOU OKAY, ARE YOU OKAY RUSSIA
RUSSIA ARE YOU OKAY SO RUSSIA ARE YOU OKAY, ARE YOU OKAY RUSSIA
YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY *clap* *clap*
YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY *clap*
A ̶S̶̶M̶̶O̶̶O̶̶T̶̶H̶ ROAD

Attached: funny filename.jpg (300x400, 35K)

yes