Itt: we speculate on what kind of retarded fail mods and the japanese scammer are going to put on us on April 1st

itt: we speculate on what kind of retarded fail mods and the japanese scammer are going to put on us on April 1st.

I say whole Jow Forums becomes a pay site and r/banter gets closed.

Jow Forums gets merged with reddit

"rook! I'm howaito cowgyaru, I have burondu hair, I'm Amelican"

shut the fuck up mongol

don’t shut the fuck up mongol

> thinks this is Plebbit
Faggot

we all have to create accounts and enter email, name, age, phone number and fill out a survey every 5 minutes to post

Where is your retarded wojak picture faggot? I thought reddit wasn’t that lazy.

do you think they'd do a part 2 on the april fools war from last year

Attached: 1522641720014.jpg (640x613, 56K)

that was one of the worst AFD ever in this site, we are supposedly trying to make fun of reddit, not become them.

also that graph looks like the tranny flag for some reason

Mods are fags, don’t delete Applejacku

post her again faggot

This thread might get nuked so plz don't

I think that they will finally admit that Jow Forums was the April fool's joke all along and delete it

they can’t ban me for this

Attached: 2118C51D-5065-43F5-B19B-DDE181D97FB5.jpg (768x1024, 133K)

what if they get snacks to stop his internet radio show and make him supreme ruler of 4 channel for one day.

very /fa/ of you

The mods reserve the full right to ban you for any reason including the lulz

my dream april fools day gimmick would be making working bomb threads that actually delete some threads or maybe nuke the whole board should they explode

this sounds fun

Bless Allah

Snacks is never coming back. If he did then everyone would probably get banned. I think that they should make a post on a random board that makes it so it bans you whenever you respond to it. And then replying to the banned posts also bans you.

how about making /l/ a real board but this time is not a joke?

Attached: 05803C0D-68FD-4333-8BF5-F247A0679498.jpg (1122x1371, 295K)

I know he's never coming back. still, the idea of half the site being b& for a month is pretty lulzy

I unironically(sincerely) want this

/l/ was a real board until it got spammed with CP and the retarded mods didn't check the board for about a month.

Lol

If /b/ can have lolis without getting a ban, technically they can make a /l/ board. Just move the servers to California or some European country like Spain or France where loli is legal. Even Japan, Hiroyuki built 2chan exclusively because lolikon and 12yo models were legal.

Attached: FA831D8A-176C-4AFA-8F89-5B03821C46AC.jpg (868x1200, 122K)

imagine the reddit-tier butthurt from most of Jow Forums and a good amount of /b/ if it was put it back up

delete Jow Forums and bring back the true Jow Forums

Attached: 29875.jpg (850x1169, 188K)

In America loli is legal after the W's bill got struck down by the supreme Court. The supreme Court is seriously the only non cringe branch of the US government
Lol

makes sense, I think they run 155chan out of greece.

Based, don't you already have your one chan though?

t. Team Mini

every flag is israel
like god intended

Joe

don’t invoke the triforce in this thread

Russian Roulette.
No captcha required and every attempt at posting has a 1/6 chance of getting you banned for (n) minutes, doubling on each consecutive instance.

They delete Jow Forums and only keep 4channel
Then they don't bring it back april second or any day after
Quality yoke 4channers trolled epic style

It's too bad Joe burned in 1942

obsessed