Do you ever catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and think "GOD DAMN! I'm fucking gorgeous"?

Do you ever catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and think "GOD DAMN! I'm fucking gorgeous"?
youtube.com/watch?v=xqtNv6i0dlk

Attached: johnny_bravo_17.jpg (700x395, 36K)

literally never

You're missing out
>HOO HA!

yeah but then directly after,
"why do I look more dried out than a lesbian at a football game"
I mean I know the answer, it's because I fucking despise lotion, but yeah

You live in the Bahamas and don't use lotion? Jesus
I'm pale as hell, if I'm left out in the sun for longer than a minute I shrivel up like a raisin

no

You know that one scene from American Psycho where he’s fucking the prostitute while ‘mirin himself in the mirror?
That’s me.

I'm sorry for your loss
This guy gets it

I don't use lotion because it's humid as hell, and the sweat meshes with it and so the humidity has me even more stifled and oily. I'm black, though, so the sun isn't really a problem for me for the most part.

I forgot black people don't have many problems in the sun, must be nice

Yeah I would defenitely fuck my clone if I had one

A man of culture I see

As a representative of the better Caribbean island (Jamaica) I can confirm that Vaseline Jelly + lotion is the best combination

At times yeah. But I know I can look way better and that's why I eventually wanna have a drastic plastic surgery done.

>Do you ever catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and think "GOD DAMN! I'm fucking gorgeous"?
Lol no. What does self esteem feel like?

Attached: 1496767998174.gif (498x498, 613K)

> better Caribbean island
>Jamaica
Imagine being this deluded

Attached: topkek.png (256x384, 167K)

Pretty good, ngl

How do you do it?

Attached: 1493820074359.jpg (328x353, 21K)

Spend your entire life thinking you are ugly then randomly find out one day that you are actually pretty handsome and can start to see how handsome you because of it, then do what you can to make yourself even more handsome
>HOO HA

Dreaming feels gud tho

no

Of course Trini shitters have to chime in

Boi! Me affi cal yuh mudda fi de gyal dem kyartel ah shoot up de poonani mon

Yeah, cause I don't like sunscreen either. It smells nice, though.

no i already know that i am the most attractive person on planet earth so it doesn't surprise me

she does not like frogs 25497

Attached: image73.jpg (349x523, 54K)

You can be attractive and have low self-esteem