Some stupid thot was trying to tell me that orthodox are based and redpilled

Some stupid thot was trying to tell me that orthodox are based and redpilled.
What a whore, losing their land to the Turks and the kikes, never spreading and soul winning.

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- moegi0926]14a4c2b7c3fd8744c5a86ba0e6c0d3f9.jpg (800x800, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

belgradewaterfront.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elliot Rodger likes this.

Attached: 109C2D8B-48C6-4D2B-89B0-DE4381ADDBF1.jpg (512x512, 33K)

they are more based than Catholics

Attached: 1479873227137.jpg (821x1021, 47K)

>based
Be quiet child for you know nothing on the matter.
Orthodox have done nothing but get wiped out, they're martyrs but can't fight back.

>he doesn't know that Orthodox make some of the best kebab removers

Attached: cc-cc-c-cc-remove-kebab-oc-_achilles-17107781.png (500x439, 118K)

Maybe if Catholics fought back against the Ottomans when it mattered instead of, you know, waiting until the very last moment and bickering amongst themselves in the meanwhile...
Oh and the dumbass Crusaders going ahead and fucking sacking CONSTANTINOPLE didn't help either. Fighting for God/god, my ass...
Never understood why the "kebab removal" thing was so focused on Turkey. Erdogan aside, Turkey is pretty based... It's Saudi Arabia, other Arabian Peninsula states and (to a degree) Iran that need to be sorted.

>massacre latins
>doesn't expect the might of God to crash down on Rome 2
God help those who help themselves.

my Serb friend most of the middle East needs to be sorted out

Attached: 1f79eae384339ceeebe3da3082acf4b5.png (215x364, 27K)

>Greeks still orthodox
>Serbians still orthodox
>Romanians still orthodox
>Russians still orthodox
>Georgians still orthodox
>Armenians still orthodox
Catholics
>Bosnia is now muslim
>Albania is now muslim
>Most northern European former Catholicss countries are protestant or atheist

Sup Cowboy.

>Greeks are turkish rape babies
>Serbians are turkish rape babies
>Russians are cuckolded communists
>Georgians are irrlevent
>Armenians aren't orthodox
Oh wow look at that, a bunch of countries that no one cares about are shitholes :^)

nothing much but it's going better than most days

Attached: aExePre_460s.jpg (460x349, 31K)

"Massacre"... Byzantium had a very diverse list of Emperor's m8, it's no surprise that not all treated "Latins" aka Catholics and Western Roman descendants well. Ultimately they didn't do anything to the level of the "crusade" on Constantinople. Either way, whatever the cause of the 4th Crusade was (spoilers: wasn't revenge), it hurt Catholics and Christiandom more than anything else.
My US friend, why you gotta force me to use image tools? That res is pathetic.
But anywho, no, Lebanon isn't that bad and Yemen+Oman are by themselves harmless. It's shit like KSA, Qatar and the Emirates that are the problem, along with Pakistan further east. Iran wouldn't be that bad if it weren't for US meddling, although they've been "tainted" by Islam for far too long (a true Persian and Zoroastrian revival would be based)...
Either way, Turkey isn't Middle East proper in the first place and is categorically much less of a problem than the aforementioned states. Also, when a Serb tells you that they aren't that bad, you don't tell them otherwise - we know who and what the Turks are, first hand.
Bosnia is fine except for KSA immigrants.
Albania has plenty of non-Muslims.
Based Czechia doesn't give a fuck about religion, but who else? Slovakia and Poland are plenty catholic.
"Rape babies" is too harsh IMO, albeit the influence is not negligible.
But Russians being "irrelevant"?
C'mon...

So about the thot, what did she look like?

Attached: right-wing thot.jpg (500x960, 96K)

Nah, fuck Byzantine it was a dying place and should of gotten the torch.
>But Russians being "irrelevant"?
That's not what I said.
I said they're cuckolded and their Patrarich is a lapdog to Putin.
It was some stupid twitter whore lmao

Meant now majority muslim for Bosnia and Albania.
What about KSA immigrants in Bosnia?

Browses jewitter
user any social media is normie tier.

well I did say most of the middle East there are some ok country's in the middle East and us and Israeli meddling hasn't exactly helped stabilise the region but it is my belief that most of the middle East and it's inhabitants are shit

Attached: 1552753559178.jpg (1000x707, 376K)

Still feeling autistic?

What about Iran?

kind of
it's full of mudslimes so I don't care for it

Do you still pace back and forth?

M8 Byzantine survived 200+ years after that Crusade, it wasn't dying.
Well of course he is, Putin probably unironically is looking for some "Third Rome" scenario and the Patriarch can't do shit to him. Modern leaders (especially despotic strongmen) don't respect religious figures and Patriarchs know this...\
It is certainly majority, but there are enough non-Muslims to keep things at a (fairly) healthy balance.
KSA immigrants - by which I don't mean commonfolk but rather influential individuals - have been buying up land and gaining ground (literally and figuratively) in Bosnia for decades... Bosnian Muslims don't usually practice Wahhabism, have long beards and keep their women in burkas, ya know...
I don't think most of the inhabitants are shit; there are plenty that are, obviously, due to being indoctrinated into extreme variants of Islam. The rest are just "cucked" by that first group and forced to obey.
But yeah, most of the "governments" need to be eradicated, with any and all related pretenders and supporters exterminated. Then, let the people choose their own path and free themselves from the malevolent ways of their tyrant leaders.

yes but I'm not doing it. right now

Attached: 1553442753451.jpg (1000x941, 823K)

>M8 Byzantine survived 200+ years after that Crusade, it wasn't dying.
It was dying from the moment it lost most of it's land.
Dumb byzboo

well you see the problem since most of the inhabitants are Muslims they will choose a tyrannical Islamic dictator

Attached: 58f3d38461b7c.jpg (1440x1491, 351K)

You mean it died because it lost land... Yeah, what a pathetic state it was, only lasting 1000 years. Either way, I'm not saying that the 4th Crusade was the "tipping point" per se, but it certainly didn't help. Overall, blaming Orthodox states for the rise of Islam in Europe was just a dumb thing to say in your stilted and forced anti-Orthodox narrative.
I have enough optimism remaining to hope that that wouldn't be the case.
Then again, Turkey is going to shit, so maybe you're right.

Well you said you do in private. Is there a whey to control it?
Is there any pushback in Bosnia?

Attached: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_sakiyamama__sample-3738b48b4ba7a43d4a9aed36fc72da01..jpg (850x1202, 228K)

>maybe your right
maybe I am
well I am alone right now but sometimes I feel like it sometimes I don't

Attached: __original_drawn_by_megane_man__d94b90ac9e33cbb334a32f23093101da.jpg (658x890, 756K)

>7736920
>spedboy posting shit tier reddit memes
haha get it because the poop cleaned a man foot haha get it guess I'm a #ortholarp now guys!!
Yeah a 1,000 years getting smaller and smaller.

why are you being rude

The Catholic Church is a business

>insults a person and makes shit posts
>w-w-w-why are you being mean ;_;

For now it is still slow and subtle - and you know politicians and the like love the money the KSA fuckers bring with them.
If push comes to shove and said KSA influencers start enforcing some Wahhabi shit, the people will fight against it, even Muslim Bosnians... Don't underestimate the stubbornness of Balkan Slavs.
But for now, the only cases I've heard about so far are the good ol' "local goat herder refuses to sell house to KSA oil tycoon, even after $100,000,000 offer" type of story.
Maybe you're not and man, hope is all we have left at times.
What were they supposed to do? No Empire is infinite m8. Men won't want to fight forever (regardless of how well you train, discipline and pay them) and sooner or later you'll spread yourself too thin.

So it's like Chinese and jews here.
How long does it last?

Attached: __north_carolina_azur_lane_drawn_by_houraku__sample-89142d5f1e9a4b6c4da2cb1efd9bd5eb.jpg (850x1210, 179K)

I didn't know I insulted you
>he still has hope
oh shit nigga what are you doing

Attached: 1553181211048.png (1280x1514, 397K)

I don't know man I don't exactly count the hours my spurg outs last

>What were they supposed to do?
Not be completly retarded and allow the Pope to have power in Rome?

Hm. Not sure about da jooz, but Chinese are definitely to a degree buying their way into the States, with there being a thin line between those doing it for the PRC and just for personal reasons. Ultimately, the US government would want to carefully tackle any and all Chinese influences so as to avoid destabilization while gaining monetary benefits.
I'm 25. Give it time.
Ah, man, true. Not giving the Pope power... The same reason the original Roman Empire, Alexander the Great's Empire, the British Empire and the Japanese Empire fell... Or why the Russian Empire went sour... Or why Napoleon's Empire was short-lived...

When you come out of it do you feel like a retard.

Attached: __astoria_azur_lane_drawn_by_yu_ni_t__0618679644f0b20e767cad092260c609.png (1011x1637, 1.8M)

Is there any influencers in Serbia.

I'm 18 and I already lost hope get on my level
after I walk around my house daydreaming out loud or spend 30 minutes examning my facial features I think "wow that's weird why did I do that"

Do you get grief for talking out loud.

yes

Attached: 1552719049146.jpg (1200x1736, 1.26M)

To my knowledge there are, because Belgrade's current policies are like a coward's version of Tito's: "we don't pick sides and are truly neutral (but everyone fucks us over)". Likewise, they are also as pathetic and corrupt as other Balkan politicians, so money is money.
Still, it should be even more subtle and less pronounced than in Bosnia, simply due to the lack of Muslim majority.
I imagine that they have a limited presence in certain areas of Belgrade (again, due to buying the "exclusive" real estate) as well as in the south-west of Serbia, which does have a large Muslim population.
The strongest Middle-Eastern influence in Serbia comes from the UAE tho, as seen here: belgradewaterfront.com/en/
It's more than just some housing projects, they're supposedly planning to achieve the crazy level of urbanization and artificial development that cities like Abu Dhabi have experienced... Time will tell whether this is just a business venture or some type of "cultural conquest" plan. UAE isn't exactly a great nation, but I guess it is a (small) step above the KSA at least so I don't feel too bad about it...
Pfft, I saw "Cowboy" and imagined some 40+ year-old dude... C'mon.
I can kinda relate to your silly sperg activities; tho, mine don't come off as autistic.
Don't, nothing wrong with that.
Also: wholesome hentai is da best.

Why does UAE want to build housing projects?
>nothing wrong with that.
I'm talking about if he gets grief from family members.
> wholesome hentai is da best.
Based Serb
Is it don't be loud Cowboy.

Attached: __suzuya_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kihou_no_gotoku_dmc__174770814bde218c337fc08605d1ea07.png (1000x1388, 1008K)

>a 40 year old dude
ha that's funny just imagine a middle age boomer posting monster girls and shit posting

Attached: 79f5f7a7208c11155b780c34ad3fcf45-imagejpeg.jpg (2000x3500, 556K)

>Why does UAE want to build housing projects?
I have to imagine it is monetary gain or, again, gaining a relevant foothold in the country.
Like, they directly gain power if they hold full control over the most tangible and valuable piece of infrastructure, no?
>I'm talking about if he gets grief from family members.
Haha, well, true. If it wasn't for my mom giving me grief (albeit in a ribbing way), I'd never know that talking aloud to/with yourself is considered weird... Which is dumb of me, since I've had such thoughts about others.
>Based Serb
I respek humans and just want everyone (that doesn't harm others) to be happy, user. So, although sometimes edgy or dark hentai can be tantalizing, ultimately it is wholesome and happy stuff that makes me feel warm inside.
Haha, yeah, imagine... Or... Is it "imagine"?

>If it wasn't for my mom giving me grief (albeit in a ribbing way), I'd never know that talking aloud to/with yourself is considered weird... Which is dumb of me
I think people don't like hearing someone prattle around talking to himself, that it's annoying.
> ultimately it is wholesome and happy stuff that makes me feel warm inside.
What the story or the fapping to it.

Around?

>I think people don't like hearing someone prattle around talking to himself, that it's annoying.
I can see that, but it depends on the context.
>What the story or the fapping to it.
The story, makes me feel "happy" and "safe" versus edgy/dark stuff which can cause grief and disgust.

> but it depends on the context.
What I think most think it's annoying.
>The story, makes me feel "happy" and "safe"
How could you be "safe"?

>What I think most think it's annoying.
That is why I said context matters, if you do it in public, say on a bus... Yeah.
>How could you be "safe"?
Like, in the sense when you look at happy and enjoyable photos (say of cute cats and dogs doing silly stuff). Just makes you feel for a moment "everything will be alright".