As a black man, I’m tired of this shit

What is it about white men that make them so irresistible to black girls?

Attached: CDBBB0A8-0EE0-4BB0-B2DC-9ED635A799B4.jpg (500x375, 40K)

ancestry

Our sex drive is wired to find completemtary but different genes for mating

And I quote "Black men are too easy to get angry with. I prefer white people"
And I quote "Neighborhoods where there is a lot of black people has a lot of problems and crime. That's why I prefer white places"
And I quote "Black men only try to get into my pants, white men actually can talk and have a conversation"

>t.guy who dated a 1st gen african

You can have them

This isn't a sex board.

Better genes.

Its our thick silver hair and celtic swagger that dark rich fertile women crave. Plus we cook in and out of kitchen.

Attached: 1553266248539m.jpg (783x1024, 96K)

Your a fool black women like their violent assinine men they are just using you for money and security.

Money. We have jobs...

No-one in their right mind would fuck one of those creatures anyway...

That bitch is an uggo . We dont want it , you can have it .

I respect your dominion over your women and would never trespass in such a manner. You will need to be heavy handed though because all women push their boundaries. Good day sir.

t. dogfucker

Jews want a mixed gentile race.

t. gayboiiiiiiiii

I would
Id impregnate a black woman desu

Big Dicks, overall. Thick and long.

Niggers only have these worm dicks with no thickess.

Attached: 1553530629536.jpg (520x506, 192K)

>dumb commie doesnt know that's how ALL women operate

Typical.

S U C C
U
C
C

t. 27 year old commie virgin.

Are you speaking from experience?

A white man in Africa get jungle pussy thrown at him all day. They're after status, money and a visa. Such is the white man's burden.

Attached: chinkchad.jpg (2400x1350, 378K)

security is the ability to tame violent animals loke blacks. that's true power and all slave girls know this when they see a 'tough' black guy getting beaten by his master. no wonder black girls wanna be called nigger in bed

>What is it about white men that make them so irresistible to black girls?

Stability and support.

Niggers might have the BBC to fall back on, but at the end of the fantasy, it's white guys that get their bills paid, own houses, have hefty pensions, drive expensive cars,...and earn their money legitimately, as opposed to shilling dimebags and hoping we don't go to prison or get shot.

Sure, there are some Black people who are productive and get their bills paid too. But we're talking black women/nigresses who rather put up with white dick and big wallets, rather than BBC and no wallet.

Sure it is. This is my token to op, one nasty skank pic for another in exchange.

Attached: 1546042808925.png (1350x1608, 1.74M)

>Have a good job
>Not a criminal
>Not a violent ape
>Doesn't leave as soon as she gets pregnant.
I mean, it makes sense.

t. Black man here.

I am ashamed to be nothing more than gimmick. I've had women walk out on me when they saw my worm dick, expecting the propaganda to be true.

Even a Native American chode is more pleasant. We have truly lost the genetic lottery

Attached: 1553029152261.jpg (950x1520, 114K)

>race mixing thread #34
Thank you for your contribution. Off topic, saged, hidden, etc

Still got it in your wallet huh?

Just getting this out of the way early.

Attached: 1535154280784.jpg (2000x1500, 259K)

Because black guys are baboons and the ladies know it.
I was at the train station yesterday with my black gf and a back guy on a bike wheeled up to us asking for a lighter. We said no, and the moment he knew that he wasn't gonna get what he wanted from us he just kept on peddling slowly ahead, as if we ceased existing in his mind. No thanks anyway, no 'oh, k,' no nothing.
Now how is a woman supposed to look at a guy like this and expect him to put anything above the bare minimum into a relationship?

Also wow mods actually doing their job

She cute

Attached: 1543980176444.gif (600x338, 1.61M)

imptrash sage and hide

Based nicki Minaj poster

Attached: 1553221790963.jpg (1061x702, 396K)

Don't worry there are many white women who want black seed to impregnate them.

Attached: 04c7205252478c4b2316f5c7eaf551daa738b26a.jpg (720x1080, 347K)

Brown guy here (Swedish dad and Nigerian mom). AMA.

Don't get mad get even, date hapas exclusively. Your line will be more irresistible then hers.

you cant use hegre against me, they made the dumb labia wind webm

It's cause building up yourself, your empire, and your legacy is apparently a white thing these days, and we black men...no, I'm not lumping the okay ones in the box. There's plenty of good black men out there, and we should be proud of them.

The niggers. Yes. Nigger is a behavior. A subculture. There's niggers of EVERY race. They try to embrace the worst things about black culture and want to cry racisim when people point out how fucking stupid it is. The niggers are allergic to success. They want to hustle, they want to fuck, they want instant gratification for none of the work. They don't care about the future, they care about the present.

Think about a man's role and a woman's role for a moment here. The man BUILDS the home and the legacy, and the woman MAINTAINS it while he goes out to EXPAND AND CONQUER. To do that, you need to be STRONG and INTELLIGENT, or you get outwitted by the other men, who are STRONGER and MORE intelligent.

We won the genetic lottery in terms of inherent strength, but we don't pounce on our advantage. We get overtaken by the white man, who, being tired of being left behind, builds his BODY, MIND, AND SOUL. You think the Berserkers were BORN that strong? No. They trained their asses off, they learned to control their instincts, and they found their Fafnir's Blood, for want of a better word. They became Siegfried.

We're stuck being Grendel. We stay at the Fool, when there's an entire World out there to gain. We gotta reform black culture, or eventually, the world is gonna get tired of our shit, and we'll end up as slaves again. And this time we'll be too weak, too castrated, too fucking stupid, and too institutionalized to fight back. In fact, it's already happening. Look at prison labor in America. My point stands.

Attached: fool-card.jpg (300x514, 57K)

oh no how dare women want security, they should want instability instead, lol

How to poop? Please?

Literally nothing. Those who identify as queen of spades and white male fetishists are in the extreme minority. They only seem populous because it’s popular.

>extreme minority
>only seem populous because it’s popular.
you are a very stupid boy. you know that right?

jesus christ what a dumbfuck child.

Attached: 1553296955938.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

I meant to say that, although there isn’t a lot of them, they are extremely popular to view and spread like crazy.

Shut up nigger.