Be me

>be me
>Burger
>Go to bongland
>Literally exactly like eastern US/Canada with an accent

I wish I was joking, but there's McDonald's, Domino's, and KFC on the same block as my hotel outside of London. Thank God I'll be in France tommorow.

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-211455~2.png (1080x1700, 180K)

yeah i wonder why

Be you be faggot eat shit die

WERE ALL LIVING IN AMERIKA, KOKA KOLA SOMETIMES WAR

you havent seen nothing till muhslim flatvill

>losS ID
Also clever use of lyrics.

Attached: 1524316371104.png (1000x1000, 376K)

maybe because you went to london you fucking dickhead
maybe try to visit a rural area and taste some fucking culture in your life then you’d shut your fucking mouth you muppet

Is this real currency

Attached: mary-slessor-tenner.jpg (590x295, 89K)

Also this All major cities are pretty much the same at this point. Go to Cornwall.

yes, although most banks produce £10 and £5 notes in plastic now

never seen it irl, should I visit nothern part to see it?
thought about glasgow but the accent does keep me goin there though

don’t go to glasgow, I’d recommend Edinburgh or Aberdeen if you want one closer to the sea. Both very comfy with a good night life.

>London
You know London's for foreigners, right? That's where all the stabbings and (most of) the terrorisms happen.

Is Ireland still white? I can't handle England anymore. Niggers are everywhere

What are some medium cities with no niggers to visit?

no dont come here its a shithole i promise

Do they have gins tho?

Guns*

yeah

Most of Devon/Cornwall, big parts of Wales, most of Scotland... I guess Newcastle is probably the palest urban area outside those?

Civilians don't have guns generally and what they can have is limited. Ironically their private tank laws though are a little more liberal considering they are allowed to maintain the working cannon since it falls under a single shot rifle as long as they only fire solid metal shells and not explosive ones. In the US the cannon has to be disabled which is lame.

Just a neat fact of the day for you.

Attached: darjeeling girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_shou_xun_bu_liang__sample-99494408291c865232ba0e02043dfcd7.jpg (850x573, 62K)

Okay, I'll consider not.