What do you think of Justin Bieber? Do you like the way he is nowadays, or the way he used to be at some point...

What do you think of Justin Bieber? Do you like the way he is nowadays, or the way he used to be at some point? Apparently, he is now on hiatus from doing music, and seems to suffer from depression.

Attached: C17T4qmXAAMXeCO.jpg (1031x1029, 125K)

eerie
he needs a new haircut

he seemed to act like a real prick, attention seeking faggot, the kind you see on YouTube but who get a "celeb pass" for being basically assholes
on the other hand, a lot of childhood stars seem to go crazy when they reach adulthood… I guess all that fame fucks with their minds (or maybe it's pedos in media, who knows)

Didn't like his music and can't understand why anyone gives a shit what musicians look like or do in their spare time.

She's flexing her meme depresshun muscle for attention from mainstream audience.

I actually think the song 'sorry' is listenable. Other than that don't really know his other songs
Don't care about celebrity personal lives that's for wahmenz

Popularity fucks with your brain. It changes you, messes with your ego and makes you forget you are capable of fucking up. I don't understand why this isn't common knowledge.
See also: most real celebrities, youtube celebrities, the average highschool playground, facebook, twitter, and attention whores right here on this very board.
It's ubiquitous and nearly everyone is susceptible to it. I only know of like two or three people I've ever seen to be resistant to it.
Maybe the reason why this isn't more obvious is because psychologists are usually not internet savvy and vice versa

I had a crush on him as a kid, then I realized he's an asshole. That's as far as my opinion goes

he is friends with hamilton, that alone tells me he has no soul

In general it's very related to pathological narcissism in psychology
people make up for their childhood neglect and trauma, the feeling of their worthlessness, by creating a grandiose ego to attract attention and make people adore them. the ego is huge but fragile, it needs to constantly be upheld by fans and cannot take even the smallest criticism. needless to say it gets worse with time, and music star lifestyle with drugs, drama and all doesn't help. so it's much like a pyramid, the ego gets bigger until it collapses and their issues get the better of them.

But narcissists tend to only make up an extremely small percentage of the population.
This is different, it doesn't require a fragile person, it affects just about everyone to varying degrees.
Humans just haven't developed the mental capabilities to be in contact with so many other people at once

>But narcissists tend to only make up an extremely small percentage of the population.
source? it's pretty hard to estimate. there's a big incentive for someone narcissistic (to varying degree) to go on youtube and seek attention, building a cult of themselves.
there will be some people who are kinda down-to-earth in music too though.

He's a poofta! A dumb leaf poofta!

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

Just go find some percentages in Scholar with "narcissistic personality disorder prevalence", it tends to go from 1% to about 6% of the sample population. This has nothing to do with mental disorders it's just a bad side of human nature coming to the forefront because the brain doesn't know how to deal with a large amount of people simultaneously.

hardly any child stars get out of their 20s unscathed

yes but I guess they refer to diagnosed people? obviously, someone narcissistic will usually be against treatment.
>it's just a bad side of human nature coming to the forefront because the brain doesn't know how to deal with a large amount of people simultaneously.
source? and how does this explain popular but normal people?

No that's not how it works. They usually take a random bunch of people and test them for NPD. I'm not entirely convinced popular but normal people exist. Just because someone doesn't go full retard doesn't mean they don't change. They just start catering to the people who like them the most. Look if you don't fully get what I'm saying I'm basically talking about "flanderization" but with real people that's pretty much the gist of it

don't know… hard to say. people like, say, Neil Young never felt overly obnoxious to me, from what I read he has always been down to earth.
yeah the popularity might make your head spin, but some people with be hell bent on consuming adoration and see nothing but themselves, and others won't.
>They usually take a random bunch of people and test them for NPD.
source?

I already told you? Just give Scholar the keywords. There should be a bunch of them

>I don't understand why this isn't common knowledge.
because most people dont experience that kind of popularity?

ok well but even if it's 2%, it's enough because they will naturally seek attention. not everyone wants to have a youtube channel with millions of viewers. those that do likely want that attention and work to get it.

Little fucking softie

I can't wait until this manic twat overdoses on hallucinogens and gets institutionalized.

Well yeah that's kinda the point I was trying to make. Most people aren't used to having a grand audience and I don't think the brain is wired to deal with it. But now with how the internet and social media works, it seems to me like that's changing, and everyone is kinda getting a little bit fucked because of it. That doesn't mean everyone goes full retard like Bieber and the like, but at least it affects them, because it's basically the principle of positive reinforcement going in overdrive. It's so goddamn easy to go somewhere and receive praise. And praise is good, but too much praise can fuck you. That's as far as I can tell

Or just bite the dust. Only takes one dose fuck

i see what you mean, i hope article 13 truly destroys the internet

Not everyone wants attention? How many people are constantly pining for facebook likes? Or making posts for that delicious reddit karma? How many people are posting pictures on instagram to get followers? Or posting shitty threads on Jow Forums just to get (You)s, even tho nobody else has any real benefit to the thread? As far as I can tell I see this behavior literally everywhere. The internet is one big goddamn skinner box, and we're all just little rats running around the maze trying to get to the cheesy bits.
lol I unironi wanna see the internet crash and burn. I'm not gonna actively try to help make it happen but somewhere in the back of my mind a small part of me wants to see it die.

Attached: 1547353003206.jpg (453x500, 33K)

I couldn't give less of a shit about him desu. I hope he became self aware and understood the kind of garbage human being he was.

yes, exactly
i want to see what all these faggots with phones glued to their hands will do when that happens

>Not everyone wants attention? How many people are constantly pining for facebook likes? Or making posts for that delicious reddit karma? How many people are posting pictures on instagram to get followers? Or posting shitty threads on Jow Forums just to get (You)s, even tho nobody else has any real benefit to the thread?
except not everyone actually does it, believe it or not. this kind of attention seeking is looked down upon by society for a reason. internet simply greatly enables this behavior and makes it much quicker for people to achieve their "stardom" so to say.
and that's can be a sign of narcissism. hence why a lot of those YT personalities/cosplayers/whatnot often turn out to be complete faggots creating lots of drama to fervently defend their image.

hes not jewish so i couldnt care less

I'm pretty convinced an overwhelming majority of the people engages in this behavior, including most people here, including myself. And I definitely do not believe a single word when you say society "looks down" on it. I can't be sure what you're talking about man but maybe you have your mind too focused on extreme cases of attention whoring and don't realize that the same behavior can also present itself in much more subtle, milder ways

it was fun having a punching bag for so many years, but I'm satisfied enough to leave him alone so he can face into obscurity

>overwhelming majority of the people engages in this behavior, including most people here, including myself
on 4chin maybe, but: that's the point. you see people who want to be seen, who came here to be seen.
>And I definitely do not believe a single word when you say society "looks down" on it.
society looks down on attention seeking on the internet, especially on trolls and such. celebrity culture is a bit different though, it fools more people, but a lot of people recognize how fake and disgusting it is. it's just better disguised by all the tinsel and perfect facade. the same goes for politics etc., a lot of those traits get mistaken for leadership/success when they are really about building cults of one person.

I'm not sure that's true. But I also think the group of people you're talking about is not the same as the group of people I'm talking about, and that's why we seem to be saying different things. I think. But meh I gotta go so I can't really dig any deeper anymore later russbro

he needs to come back to Canada and smoke some dmt

ah yes i would say he should hmm do some adult media like top gear or hmm hiwayway five o is that show is still on ??i dont know

He's still a fgt lol.

He's a fuckin bitch

i hate how his nigger canadian ass popularised the emo look, otherwise, he really is not that interesting. makes mediocre to slightly passable music

Justin Bieber's haircut is quite longer these days, usually. Refer to this post's photograph for an example of the new look. He often has some facial hair going on, too, whether stubble, a mustache, or sometimes a light beard. Also, the 2017 picture on the right represented a brief phase in which he experimented with a Caesar haircut and then grew out his hair into something resembling his old 2009-2010 hairstyle.

Attached: justin-bieber-mental-health.jpg (1280x800, 116K)

Fuck him and fuck Canada

>It has been almost 10 years since the baby baby days

Why won't the time stop

Attached: 63c01350d299cca7ba131f54feed30d42fe695fccc078622dd0123c8be8f1735.png (148x265, 51K)

Yeah, a lot of time has already passed since that era. I remember when it became popular to latch onto the trend of being against Bieber, even if one didn't hear the music, just based solely on the way he looked or acted.

I feel the same way about Brits.

Coming here isn't going to help your depression Justin.

>>It has been almost 10 years since the baby baby days

Attached: Italy suicide.jpg (750x573, 46K)

Apparently he's been going through a several year long existential crisis.

it's funny when people go through existential crises after acting like spoiled assholes for years and years

The testosterone therapy seems to be working quite well.

>Mainstream music