Does being a Twin suck?

Wife's having twins. A little weirded out by it. Feel bad for the kids, growing up, getting picked on.

Attached: 254F4A7500000578-2938472-image-a-44_1422993729931.jpg (634x428, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpsZQ_8MOSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Send them to different schools. It'll be worth it.

congratulations, man
i don't think it sucks at all

Attached: cait.jpg (750x750, 227K)

if two twin girls marry another two twin boys, will their kids look the same? i mean will they be literally twins from 2 different parents

No, you can't rape them.

They only get half a soul each.

I think I read somewhere that it’s yes, they would be identical. But I would (((Google))) it and see what they say

Yeah, I'm ecstatic, but I just want the poor kids to have normal lives growing up--as adults, I'm sure they'll be fine, but in grade school especially I imagine it might be tough.

shh don't tell him

This

dr. mengeler loved twins

why the fuck would they get picked on for being twins?

i find twins weird as fuck
they're not as weird if they're fraternal though

Kids don't get picked on for being twins you fucking soccer mom.

>They only get half a soul each.
That's funny, but there's some truth to it, I think. Neither of the kids will ever be the sole focus in the world growing up. They'll always be sharing the spotlight.

I doubt it due to subtle mutations in each gamete.

Think of how a couples kids usually look different but similar.

i picked on twins when i was a kid
mainly picked on the fags though

do you look the same as your 13 siblings? It's the same thing.

Josef Mengele was an assistant to a well-known researcher who studied twins at the Institute for Heredity Biology and Racial Hygiene in Frankfurt - he started working at Auschwitz in May 1943.

There he had an unlimited supply of twins to study, and he wouldn't get in trouble if they died.

According to Prof Paul Weindling of Oxford Brookes University, author of Victims and Survivors of Nazi Human Experiments, hundreds of children were used in Mengele's experiments.

"I found a record of a prisoner doctor and bacteriologist who was forced to work for Mengele that there were 732 pairs of twins," he says, and suggests the doctor was interested in genetics. "I think Mengele might have been interested in the inheritance of the propensity to having twins."

He believes many of the twins survived Auschwitz, although he thinks Roma twins were almost certainly killed.

Attached: _80564251_51400549.jpg (555x312, 34K)

Dude, brothers and sisters can look worlds apart with the same parents. The likelihood of identical gene expression is very unlikely.

>Kids don't get picked on for being twins you fucking soccer mom.
Maybe being "picked on" is the wrong way to phrase it. But always being confused for the other one, always having the other one around. They'll never really be their own person growing up.

Beat up any fag twins?

>Wife's having twins
fucking cuck

If they are identical twins in both cases, their kids will have half their dna the same like normal siblings do. Cousins normally only have an eighth the same.

Imagine having a twin brother, being16 years old and being horny.
Imagine sucking each other.

are they yours faggit?

This is why you send them to different schools, so their friends don't turn everything into a question about twins.

Do you know for sure if they're identical?

congratulations on your LARP, op

They’ll be fine as long as they can say creepy shit in unison to scare people the fuck away from them.

All twins do each other for some time.

A connection with someone else as deep as that is something to be admired, not shunned. You're just weirded out because you never had it.

what about identical twins only having an 8% chance of both being gay, disproving born this way bullshit.

Parents of twins who were not twins themselves have difficulty understanding a few things:

Even though they look just alike, they are two people who will have the same troubles that everybody else has. With a notable exception. They will be forced to share their friend group with their other twin. You as a non twin are not capable of processing how much stress this can put on the twins relationship with each other.

Instead, encourage them to have separate friend groups if at all possible. If this is not possible expect them to fight viciously with each other. Twins sometimes marry other sets of twins because they understand each others experience so well.

You as a non twin, have never had to share the same friends. You can't know what stress that will put on them. Tell them to have separate friend groups if they want to stop fighting each other all the time. Or prepare for them to fight each other viciously.

What are you talking about? Twins have it good. People think it's cool and from what I have seen they are very well socialized. At my school the twins were among the most popular kids.

I'm a twin and it's not weird. We had the same friends sometimes and sometimes we didn't. We never did homosexual stuff like Jow Forums is sure to suggest.

no because the genes of both parents would be mixed. one child would look more like the mother one child would look more like the father etc.

They're identical.

You're really overstating how important it is to have separate friend groups.

yeah dude its actually pretty enviable. They're extremely likely to have all the same interests because environment and genes are the same. So any little autistic hobby you had to do alone because you were weird, they'll never experience that.

didn't have any of those
we had only one fruit that the whole class picked on
was fun

It's extremely important for twins not to be constantly compared to eachother. one turns into the sub and one turns into the dom. it's an inevitable relationship unless you raise them separately, different schools.

Identical twin here, your wife will have a rough time keeping them out of mischief but being a twin is absolutely fucking badass so it's all sweet.
>tfw had a best friend ever since I was born
Truly the best life you could have

And girls.

Proves it's a larp, can't know they are identical yet unless it's triplets or more.

As long as one twin is the Alpha and the other one the Beta, it works well. When the twins, especially identical twins, are equal levels of Alpha or Beta, there will be no easy times in a social scene. Have you ever had to compete for friendship with a carbon copy of yourself that is just as strong and smart as you are and looks exactly like you? It can get bad fast.

We were told they were identical.

I am a twin and my brother and I fought frequently but we were always friends again after. It wasn't ideal that we fought all the time but it wasn't like we were fucked because of it. People have to figure that sort of shit out as they grow up and I think it made my brother and I a lot closer after we left high school. We realized how much we value each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpsZQ_8MOSw

if it's girls i think it's fine
it's not like grills even have things like personalities or individuality or any of that shit

I'm a triplet and my two brothers are both married to nonwhites
just fuck my shit up senpai

top lel
are they even good nonwhites like gooks at least?

I have a brother 1 year older, a brother one year younger, another brother 3 years younger. They were everywhere I went all the time. It was awesome, you are worrying about a blessing. Single child syndrome is real they are all fags.

>pickings on twins
Do americans really do this?

One is a Castizo Latina and the other is Korean, so I guess

Identical or fraternal?

They'll be fine, bullying won't be an issue because they'll always have numbers

If they are twin girls, the other girls ask them about how it feels to be a twin and if their periods sync up (they usually do) and other girl shit. If they are boys, idk.

Attached: 1553099198652.jpg (439x363, 45K)

>Castizo Latina
maybe she's a spaniard then
does she look amerindian?

I agree. We'll have another child, I'm sure. I want a son. This has just been weighing on me since we found out.

Not really

Your wrong if they share a placenta or ''monochorionic'', they are always identical

Attached: TRA_Types_Of_Twinning_ImageBasic.jpg (2082x1020, 785K)

Fuck, I was born alone and I was never the spotlight of my parents.

She looks "over all" white but you can tell she has native mixed in. She has blue eyes though

post a picture
i'm curious

>post a picture of your brother's wife, after you've lamented the fact that theyre married to nonwhites and you wish they werent

thats the quickest way for my family life to get killed senpai
my family is retardedly cuckifornian, myself and my grandpa are the only proud whites in it

Ha, you'll be shovelling coal one day

post a famous spic that looks like her then

Ive been having dreams lately that I go to the dr and find out I'm having twins.
I want twins really bad.

Attached: 1552588152578.jpg (236x310, 15K)

I have a twin brother. We're identical. We shitpost on Twitter all the time on Trump's tweets. We also constantly fuck each other.

>If they are twin girls, the other girls ask them about how it feels to be a twin and if their periods sync up (they usually do) and other girl shit. If they are boys, idk.
Probably ask if one of them farts in another room does the other one feel it

why?
twins are weird

At school it isn't really a problem, the school would be happy to put them in different classes.

Similar to this but with blue eyes and darker hair

I'll be eating lead before I shovel coal

Attached: 13122840.jpg (1131x645, 56K)

Twin here. Treat your twins as individuals, trust me. I grew up with my twin always at my side, wearing the same stuff, doing the same activities. You don't need to do that. Treat them as if they weren't twins at all.

Sure, it was funny to confuse people about who was who. But when I grew older, it was plain annoying to be mistaken for my twin and vice-versa.

I have two brothers who are twins, different classrooms are a necessity.
One thing they will hate is being treated as if they are the same person though.

I'm a twin. It's great. My brother and I are on the same page in a way unlike anyone else I know. It's great for sports and fighting and social manipulation. Our families live 5 minutes from each other and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's like having a living mirror with the same background and values. I've met twins that aren't like us, but it worked out great for us.

Twins are BASED. You get two kids for the price of one, doubling your genetic imprint.
Good luck to your wife though, she's the one bearing them.

Having a twin is awesome

The "cousins" would then be genetic siblings. Learn to google your dumb questions first and lurk forever.

This is good. My wife and her sister are already planning out matching clothes and all the dressing up nonsense. It's annoying.

Good luck, it's always 2 on 1 against bullies.

Source: I'm a twin

she looks pretty white tbqh
buy her a 23andme
you might get surprised and she ends up being all white

Don't worry too much dude, my best friend in grade school had 3 brothers, 1 year apart each, they looked VERY similar, but at the end of the day its not a big deal, their father encourage them to take on a hobby/sport that's different from each other so they did have their own social circles and friends.

They're a miracle.

Attached: 1552588521790.jpg (832x960, 179K)

the probability of that happening is the highest in that scenario though it most probably wont

...you never made twins do sexual things to one another?

If they are daughters you can let me have em', chum.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (564x451, 136K)

>implying i didn't have my band of homies with me
also the twins i picked on were fraternal with different sexes
so it was still 1v1

they would just look like normal siblings most probably and siblings can look wildly different from eachother

Nobody picks on twins. Stop being a faggot.

IVF dramatically increases the chance of a dizygotic twin pregnancy because they usually implant multiple embryos
keep in mind twin pregnancies are more likely to have complications

\
\
\

with this blade
i cut those who
disrespect
Rick and Morty
[]
[]
[]
[]

regular kids are too
regular kids don't creep me out either

American education at its finest.

also
>have male and female twins
>let them watch yosuga no sora
>????
>profit

stfu you dirt eating slavnigger

>Feel bad for the kids, growing up, getting picked on.
What is wrong with you? Since when do twins get picked on?

you're weird
deal with it mate

Yes, those things are true. I would prefer it happen naturally though, which I know is not likely.

Attached: 1529418149669.jpg (564x454, 74K)

I wish you luck, my friend.