Watch Joe Rogan clip about redate of Sphinx

>watch Joe Rogan clip about redate of Sphinx
>suddenly the biggest mind-blown moment of my life regarding Coronal Mass Ejections ending the last ice age and "cave men" drawing the resulting northern lights of these ejections as stickmen all over the world, because of their "stick-men" like pattern in the sky

WTF. Im literally shaking. Even further, these patterns perceived as "gods" could literally explain EVERY ancient religious painting ever. Even putting an end to more obscure shit ancient aliens.

Attached: 12324356.jpg (798x530, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
youtu.be/5AUA7XS0TvA
youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY
youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY?t=1308
sciencemag.org/news/2018/11/massive-crater-under-greenland-s-ice-points-climate-altering-impact-time-humans
youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE
piramidasunca.ba/eng/latest-news/item/8855-the-carbon-dating-of-the-bosnian-pyramid-29000-years.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha
businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9
hiddenincatours.com/mystery-of-the-ancient-blue-eyed-mummies-of-peru/
genetiker.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/more-proof-of-whites-in-ancient-peru-and-chile/
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
themindunleashed.com/2013/06/the-great-8-sided-pyramid.html
rgdn.info/en/angkor_i_giza._drakon_i_orion._apokalipsis_segodnya
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/extensive-ancient-underground-networks-discovered-throughout-europe-00540
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yo chill the fuck out nothing bad is going to happen. Take a break from the internet and go outside and enjoy nature, go hang out with a bro or hang out with family

If you dig revisionism of prehistory and want to learn about a possible other dimension of this then check out julianjaynes.org

Attached: 1552165875714.jpg (1024x1021, 496K)

While this might be fascinating, it often lacks actual evidence or goes through huge mental gymnastics to make the theory work. This clip though is the first real fucking thing i can actually believe. The way he strings everything together, even to something like language roots of surviving tribes is insane. Atlantis retards have nothing on this guy.

>Coronal mass ejection

How about the end of ice age bolide impact event that caused the younger dryas cooling period and the great flood

It wasn't aliens waging war in the heavens or Thunderbirds. It was an asteroid that broke apart and was seen by many around the world. The impactor hit the ice sheet instantly melting tons of it shattering parts of the ice and releasing the water into the oceans raising the level dramatically. Both the catastrophic flood off of the glacier and the resulting sea level increase is where so much of the global flood mythos and it's heavenly origin comes from

>Coronal mass ejection
>aliens waging war

okay but why were the planets in different positions

Attached: 1489813800018.jpg (305x309, 54K)

>he's having the biggest mind-blown moment of my life
>he still thinks the engineering, architecture, mathematics, philosophy and poetry of the ancients all over the world came out of nowhere in a blink of an eye
Buddy, you haven't scratched the surface.

Attached: yiss.jpg (400x386, 25K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

intergalactic warfare

Curiously enough that happened right around the time those behind (((them))) attempted to leave Earth and figured out they couldn't because Earth was a quarantine zone. Right around as in the same decade. That's why they turned to John Dee. Interesting.

You missed read l. I'm talking about the stupid ancient alien fuckers who think aliens are the answer when there are events like the coronal mass ejection or bolide impacts that can explain heavenly phenomenon.

Meant to reply to

>because of their "stick-men" like pattern in the sky

sauce

youtu.be/5AUA7XS0TvA

Check out the Thunderbolts project.

youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY

this, the great flood is recorded in many cultures and has geological evidence

electric universe is the biggest bunch of bullshit ive ever seen. None of that stuff stands up to the slightest scrutiny

They were massive electric discharges in space.
youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY?t=1308 [21:48]

Attached: 67654.png (679x889, 344K)

Did you not watch the whole thing? That it was what
is posting

Please, discuss your scrutiny with us and show us why it's shit, according to you. Nigger.

Qur'an 55:33 Jinn and mankind, if you can pass beyond the regions of heaven and earth, then do so: you will not pass without Our authority.

55:35
There will be sent upon you a flame of fire and smoke, and you will not defend yourselves.

you actually believe aliens visited the earth? i mean you're american so i assume you are high in tide pods and you are most likely wearing a "earth is actually flat" shirt, but come on dude

couldn't watch them anymore after they started talking about holistic medicine... yuck.

Yup also this
sciencemag.org/news/2018/11/massive-crater-under-greenland-s-ice-points-climate-altering-impact-time-humans

To many distinct and separate cultures have flood myths in oral or written histories, especially ones that consume the entire earth. Also the evidence of some ruins in shallow waters as well as ancient cities being built on coastal areas where fertile river deltas would be all sort of add up to me. Civilization is a lot older than it is given credit for.

>In the standard model, the Sun is powered by nuclear fusion in its core. There the fusion of hydrogen into helium produces not only light and heat, but neutrinos. In the electric universe model, the Sun is lit by electrically excited plasma. This gives us two very clear predictions. The first is regarding neutrinos. The standard model predicts that the Sun will produce copious amounts of neutrinos due to nuclear interactions in its core. The EU model predicts the Sun should produce no neutrinos. The EU model clearly fails this test, because neutrinos are produced by the Sun. We have not only observed solar neutrinos, we have imaged the Sun by its neutrinos.

literally none of the shit they predict happens

Attached: eu-theory-wrong-1.jpg (800x800, 81K)

Pretty sure they don't believe in aliens visiting Earth. But nice try. And neither do I. But nice try trying to discredit it, Jew.

you know, both extraterrestrial visitation and the great flood/asteroid could have occurred. one does not negate the other's possibility.

Symbols of the alien sky

youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY

I think the actually "flood" was just massive population displacement that took place over a very short period of time (relatively speaking)

>In the standard model galaxies form gravitationally, and are well developed relatively early in the universe. Quasars are powered by black holes in the center of galaxies, and are one example of what we call active galactic nuclei. In the EU model, quasars are formed by pinches in cosmic magnetic fields, and from them galaxies form. Rather than being an indication of distance, redshift is a result of the age of a galaxy or quasar. So as galaxy matures, its redshift decreases. If the EU model is right, then we should only see quasars with high redshifts (therefore large inferred distances). Also, the more distant (redshifted) a galaxy, the less developed it should appear.

>So here’s a collection of barred spirals at different distances (or redshifts). Notice how the most distant ones are the least developed? No? Actually they all look pretty similar, which is exactly what the standard model predicts, and what the EU model says absolutely shouldn’t happen. By the way, the nearest quasar observed (3C 273) is only about 2.4 billion light years away, which means it has a smaller observed redshift than three of these fully developed galaxies. Again in complete contradiction to the EU model.

Attached: eu-theory-wrong-2.jpg (570x600, 75K)

Why would i be a jew? We are talking about fucking aliens you lunatic, not about banks or politics or wars.

asteroid absolutely happened. however aliens have not visited humanity.

Looks Familiar...

Attached: Reee.jpg (235x211, 10K)

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. If you stopped jerking off to Homodeus for a moment you might notice that all over the world there happened to be cultures that were obsessed with astronomy and they measured things like the precession of the equinoxes, which is a 26 THOUSAND year cycle. The feats in engineering, happening according to (((mainstream))) historians simultaneously even though they never supposedly had met.

If you REALLY want to be a skeptic - and not in the meme sense of the word - you should say we have no fucking clue what was going on thousands of years ago and we have absolutely no idea of the time span of the human civilizations' development in the predeluvian times. All a true skeptic can say is that the current model makes no fucking sense at all.

man people like you are still around? i thought all that shit died out over the past decade.

Hancock and those lads only tier 1, it goes deeper Fritz. youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE

Attached: wewerekings.jpg (4132x3151, 3.72M)

dont get me wrong finland im not saying we understand everything about ancient creation myths or that ancient history is a closed book; all im saying is that the electric universe explanation is a bunch of bullshit

>a German is clasping the Jew's cock ferociously
Imagine my shock.

Oh. That's fine then.

>Why would i be a jew?
For one your flag indicates you're likely everything and anything but not german.

oh okay so "homodeus" is a book written by some kike, had to do some digging why you are so bent on talking about jews in a space thread.

a few years ago i shifted my autism into high gear and dove into the ayyyy world. I walked in as a 99% sceptic and walked out 2 years later with my mind absolutely blown. and I had to walk out - utterly demoralizing.
the information revolution has unlocked knowledge that most don't need. but it's there, if you want to find it. take a look at the disclosure press conference held at the national press club in dc in sept 2001. look up who those speakers/witnesses were/are. see what info they might lead you to.

Bump

because jew you faggots push shit to mud up the waters on the master race. Your time is coming to a final end kike.

Do you have some /lit/ recommendations, finbro? We're not all mental midgets over here.

>tom delong totally rocked my mind man, OMG corey gode, blue aliens and shit WOIW

nigger can you not have a normal conversation about some science stuff without shitposting like that?
>the US has the highest amount of jews in the world
>american flag calling anyone a jew
Your own fucking president just declared the golan heights official jew territory and here you are telling a GERMAN that hes a jew. Literally go and tell that to the leader of your own fucking jewish country

Haha! That should cork him. We'll see.
Bumping

Sure. If you want surface level stuff that you can discuss outside Jow Forums
>Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in Our Past and Future
but if you're like me and if you're like me and prefer the unadulterated truth
>Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation
The latter book has a fuck ton of citations and references. Read that and look up the references (books) that pique your interest.

The eternal (((american))).

Attached: 152769667945754.jpg (431x696, 173K)

It's just like that guy in the Ben Davidson thread said:
Now comes the invasion of the chicken littles
Although I have to admit, it's a going to be pretty cozy in my underground cave
while all the rest of you get vaporized by Mega-Gewitter huwahaha

Attached: cave.jpg (600x312, 91K)

Thanks, till now I only read Hancock really.

Oh yeah, Hancock's great too. It's good background for what you're in for, because Tsarion's works go into deep and dark waters.

As you very well know, in this world, very few things are what they seem on the surface.

>tfw you don't have your own cave

Attached: 1552587789927.gif (404x347, 1003K)

The northern lights are caused by solar flares igniting dust in the upper atmosphere dingus

>muh stick men

Really Hans?

that's cool. maybe you're right. it certainly would be better if it really were just a trillion dollar global hoax carried out by the worlds militaries and intelligence societies over a 100 year span. you know, for the lulz.

ionization is not the same as ignition

piramidasunca.ba/eng/latest-news/item/8855-the-carbon-dating-of-the-bosnian-pyramid-29000-years.html

Attached: pr1104.jpg (1041x900, 263K)

why would they draw stick men to represent the northern lights? what as stupid fucking idea and none of these faggits like hancock really know anything its all theory and useless infos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha

No.29 Eyes deep blue

businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9

How did this mutation get its start? Possibly when humans migrated from Africa to Europe. This would explain why only people of European descent have blue eyes. It would also suggest that all blue-eyed people share a single European ancestor.

Now, that's an impressive family tree!

Attached: ph1107.jpg (800x300, 227K)

Can you provide further reading? You've piqued my interest. It would make sense as to why we've effectively killed the space program.

Attached: 1553569485510.jpg (460x459, 37K)

So what could account for Pedro Pizzaro’s quote above as witnessing the presence of people that did not fit that genetic model? I am not automatically presuming that other Europeans had arrived before the Spanish, but how do we account for his description? And could ancient people have sailed to Peru from another part of the world and not used the Bering crossing?

hiddenincatours.com/mystery-of-the-ancient-blue-eyed-mummies-of-peru/

Attached: ph1105.jpg (640x305, 56K)

Below is another head from the Nazca culture (100 BC to 800 AD), with fine wavy red hair.

Attached: ph1109.jpg (201x300, 14K)

Next are photographs of a mummy bundle of a woman from the Wari culture (500–1000 AD), which was found in 2008 in a tomb at Huaca Pucllana, an adobe brick pyramid located in the middle of the modern city of Lima. The mummy bundle was dated to around 700 AD

Attached: ph1110.jpg (300x208, 14K)

genetiker.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/more-proof-of-whites-in-ancient-peru-and-chile/

Attached: ph1104.jpg (640x305, 78K)

>mummies
Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Attached: ph1111.jpg (310x162, 13K)

>here in a blink of an eye

Because its the result of thousands of generations you cockslurper

Plot Twist:
> Today's aliens are yesterdays' dinosaurs.

>blacks built the pyramids

A fact not so well known, is the unusual feature of the Great Pyramid is a concavity of the core that makes the monument an eight-sided figure, rather than four-sided like every other Egyptian pyramid. That is to say, that its four sides are hollowed in or indented along their central lines, from base to peak. This concavity divides each of the apparent four sides in half, creating a very special and unusual eight-sided pyramid; and it is executed to such an extraordinary degree of precision as to enter the realm of the uncanny.

themindunleashed.com/2013/06/the-great-8-sided-pyramid.html

Attached: ph1112.jpg (285x320, 31K)

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: 1388568786508.gif (480x270, 885K)

Literal Space Nazis

interesting topic but what the fuck is this doing on Jow Forums
>>/x/

Attached: K6z87TA.gif (480x360, 3.72M)

Also Egyptians were clearly the better maskmakers.

well obviously whites make everything better

it is politically related this is all intertwined everything that is going on is scripted on prophecy and our past is altered by the temporary victor

Based electric universe theory

Attached: expandingearth.gif (400x300, 2.23M)

Everything here is some TL:DR bullllshit. Give me the QRD, and make it good. I aint' got all day for this.

There's another theory that contends the sun goes nova periodically and blows off a shell of collected debris, big chunks of iron mostly, so along with the charged particle outburst, you get big chunks of the sun's surface flying out and striking planets. So in essence, why not both?
Keep in mind, the standard model for the sun has a lot wrong with it, the concept that it's a burning ball of hydrogen imploding on itself to create helium is more than 150 years old and was coined by a gas entrepreneur.

Kek

Job 40:15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Attached: ph1113.jpg (300x252, 25K)

tl;dr the sun braaps really hard every 12k064 years and we're all gonna die
Panic user!

Attached: 1552174836190.jpg (372x268, 6K)

The Earth is flat

Attached: 1534543965512.png (960x662, 922K)

No, the Earth is a cube with round edges

Spoon-feed us a link to the whole thing, bitte.

>right around the time those behind (((them))) attempted to leave Earth and figured out they couldn't because Earth was a quarantine zone
Gonna need some more info here Finnbro

Attached: 1499304403603.gif (300x300, 471K)

Yep, these are all plasma phenomenon, they were observed in the sky around 12 thousand years ago by our ancestors and have remained in our collective consciousness since then, it explains how everywhere in the world all of our ancestors have observed this and have recorded it on cave paintings.

Electric Universe | Thunderbolts Project.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1914x1442, 425K)

Human civilisation is older than 10.000 BC.
All ancient civilisations witnessed the same electromagnetic event, thus indicating something happened in space.
Other identicalities between those civilisations indicate that they all globally interacted with each other, and that at the very least it's white Hyperboreans who founded the re-emergent civilisations after the event that wiped all the old ones out had occurred.

The earth is but a neuron in a network of planetary hives.

rgdn.info/en/angkor_i_giza._drakon_i_orion._apokalipsis_segodnya

Accurate linkage of longitude lines in the graticule that we use today is a political issue. According to the convention jointly adopted in the 19th century, the first line of the graticule – 0 degrees longitude, or the so-called prime meridian – passes through the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. The Pyramids of Giza are located 31.15 degrees to the east of the Greenwich meridian, ancient Heliopolis is at 31.2 degrees East, whereas Angkor Wat temples are at 103.5 degrees East. That is, the distance between the sacred land of Giza – Heliopolis, where sages ruled, who went along the astronomical “road of Horus”, and the sacred land of Angkor, the name of which literally means “god Horus lives”, upon little rounding makes up a geodetically significant number of 72 degrees of longitude (103° – 31° = 72°).

You know better than that user

>The earth is but a neuron in a network of planetary hives.

One day that voice in your head will overpower the lies you've been told

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/extensive-ancient-underground-networks-discovered-throughout-europe-00540

German archaeologist Dr Heinrich Kusch, in his book ‘ Secrets of the Underground Door to an Ancient World ’ (Original title in German: "Tore zur Unterwelt: Das Geheimnis der unterirdischen Gänge aus uralter Zeit ...") revealed that tunnels were dug under literally hundreds of Neolithic settlements all over Europe and the fact that so many tunnels have survived 12,000 years indicates that the original networks must have been huge.

Attached: ph1114.jpg (624x383, 55K)

I thought it was made up, but I unironically believe Robert Howard's written universe is probably pretty close to the truth.

Attached: 1553438693227.jpg (520x505, 171K)

>flat earth fag
>calling others schizos
Just leave, nigger.

Attached: stickmanpetroglyphs.png (1024x780, 1.27M)

Which so you mean?
Lies from the Jews and their demonic interests?

How did ancient cultures know that Saturn had a hexagon upon its head, why did they worship the planet Saturn/Remphan/Moloch and sacrifice children to it?

>>flat earth fag
Ok Cleetus

>>calling others schizos
Where? Project much?

Attached: fig54.jpg (600x600, 81K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

But the great light of Providence warned Noah.
He preached to all of the children,
The sons of men,
But if they were strangers to him they didn’t listen.

[It was not the way Moses said: “they hid in an ark.”
Rather, they hid in a special place,
Not just Noah
but also many other people from the immovable race.
They went into hiding within a cloud of light.]

Noah knew his own authority
And that of the light Being who illuminated them
Although the Chief Ruler poured darkness over all the world.

Attached: ph1115.jpg (1068x630, 44K)

How deep would these tunnels need to be to survive micro novas?

woah

is it as crazy as you think tho?
there has been evidence mounting to a 12000 yo disaster from impact craters all over the world, even if there wasnt a CME, there was for sure a meteor season lasting about 500 years

I’m sorry, you’re clearly a Russian rapebaby.

Attached: ph1116.jpg (698x443, 47K)