This is my new waifu

This is my new waifu.

...H-h-her n-name is annie.. uhhhh
She is a pear-shaped "cat dino" thing that I made....

>she has a big belly that I can cuddle with..
>a big ass
>and i just love everything about her

Haha, yep... she's a better waifu.

Attached: just her only.png (1851x2121, 60K)

>KP id
THIS ISN'T FRICKIN' DISNEY CHANNEL

And yes... I woke up.

I have this new big waifu because the nerdy dinosaur OC was a recolor.

did you draw this? its breddy cute iibh

Replying to your own post with new id is quite shameful

...yeah i did....

excuse me, replying to your own post isn't shameful and that is just a sign of either slight schizo or just friendliness

Attached: nice 9 kitty cat.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

He's back

Attached: WIN_20190221_181754.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>posting my face again after 1 month
You want me to do it again, don'tcha?

why don't you just kill yourself and spare us your filthy presence?

>7747527
Because
1. I don't need to kill myself. You meanies need to stop being sensitive and cranky all the time to me.
Just give the fuck up, I'm here and you'll never stop me.

2. How do I spare, hmmm? I only spare those who are nice to me.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH YES I AM SURE GOING TO STICK MY COCK IN THAT MOUTH EHEHEHEHHEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: justice.jpg (308x312, 52K)

I just woke up, I don't need you to ruin my day ;)

Attached: now THATS a big ass.png (2009x1853, 71K)

Now I'm just gonna talk to her. I mean I have a drawing ready for her, anyway.. in progress.

did puberty finally kick in

THE ONE AND ONLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..............

THE BRRRRRAP FACE THAT LOVES TO GET THE BRAPPIES AND ROMANIAN YUMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: only.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

the only thing that kicked in was epicness.

and i can just bounce on you and your stupid brapping face

OH OH! LOOKS LIKE MY BRAPPIES WERE TO EFFECTIVE!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT DON'T MATTER CUZ HE'S STILL AS GOOD AS ALWAYS AM I RIGHT? BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAP BRRRRRRRRRRAP AND SOME OF SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWW SPEWWWWWWWWWWWW SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW DON'T YOU WORRY LITTLE JEW WE'LL GET YOU FIXED UP SOON

Attached: lol.jpg (234x257, 25K)

the character is cute but have you thought about maybe reducing the proportions slightly
if you love her make it so she can actually move

Stop.

Attached: 9eb4ec3fc94246a6849330d22beda288-imagejpeg.jpg (750x731, 33K)

uhh
i'm sorry but my proportions are not that problematic..
but uhhhhh.... she can move just fine desu...
she just waddles i guess..

hurgggggg hurgggggg hurgggggggg............. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HURGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I FEEL MY BASED ROMANIAN DIARRHEA INCOMING OHHH OHHHHH OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BRRRRRRRRRAP BRRRRRRRRRAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWW SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWW SPEWWWWWWWWWWWW
>MY FACE ISN OW DIRTY WITH THIS BASED ROMANIAN NECTAR OF THE GODS I HATE IT SO MUCH WHY MASTER WHYYYY (PLEASE I WANT MORE MOREE MOREEEEEEEE)
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

that seems like it would make her unhappy to have to waddle everywhere
you can still have a pear shaped cuddle buddy with a large stomach and butt without her being severely morbidly obese and deformed
i really have no nicer way of putting it so you can understand but fat fetishism isn't a good thing
you have a good character but being that fat is a bad thing
find solace in good things and trim the fat

1. she's not that morbid or deformed desu...
2. and i never said that being fat was a good thing...
3. this text scares me because idk what to really say about this..
4. and she waddles because she is shy about walking.

but thanks for the "critique" anyway.. or whatever you gave me.... i'm gonna just.....

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE MAKES THE F*MOID FURFAGGOT CREATURE UNHAPPY? WHEN SHE'S NOT GETTING C.UCKOLED. YES. YES THAT IS CORRECT. I FUCKING RAPPPPPPPPPE JEWSRIEL IN FRONT OF THAT ANIMAL BITCH AND SHE LOVES IT I BRRAAAAAAP ALL OVER JEWSRIEL NIGGER AND I BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAP

god, that text was so painful to read i didn't even read it
i just CAN'T
it almost felt like an insult but still felt offended to her.

just... no... she's fine the way she is.

as heavy handed as i'm being, i'm not meaning to attack you. i'm just scared the way i see you is the way other people see me, so i want to help you be less autistic.
i'm an eccentric obsessive idiot, but i'm lucid enough to understand and acknowledge my faults. there's nothing wrong with liking or finding comfort in something odd, but you've been becoming too comfortable with posting more bizarre fetish stuff, like diapers and obesity. i think it'd help you in the long run to back away from that if you can. people will continue to be mean to you otherwise.
if you care at all or are willing to take the advice

1. limit yourself to 2-3 threads at a time
2. post the drawings of yours which aren't as weird
3. ignore the people blatantly harassing you
4. have conversations with those who aren't. actual conversations. try to pay attention to what they're saying.

i want to reiterate i'm not angry at you or your character. if she has to look the way she does to make you happy, then so be it. but posting her here is inviting criticism.

brrrrr brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP GET OVER EHRE FATTY I AM GONNA VASECTOMIZE YOUR ASSHOLE NIGGER AND THEN I'M GONNA BRRAP ALL THAT FAT ESSENCE IN YOUR DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'M A BADASS AND MY BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPS ARE UNMATCHABLE
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FAT LUBBER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS FOR MY FURFAGGOT GF THAT YOU FUCKED ALREADY NOOOOOO MY ROMANIAN MASTER NOOOOOOOO
TIME TO GET C.UCKED NIGGER BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP

Thanks for that long text. I needed that. But I still want to be autistic, i'm sorry. I gotta choose a fucking path, mate. And I need that path to be more epic, fun and weird.

The reason why I've been too comfortable posting alleged fetishes is because either I can't help it, or that they need to see it too.

1. 3 threads? maybe.
2. but my life changed me into a weird and fun person. too bad. i guess one drawing wouldn't hurt.
3. Alright. i'll see about that.
4. Sorry but conversations are harder than life itself. I'll never learn, and not ever. It's fucking hard and will stay hard, hong kong.

Im sorry i'm not good at talking holy shit. And I'm not really comfortable with >muh criticism... because when I took criticism, I tried.
But now I don't think it helps. I just want to feel comfortable posting my shit without being shamed on.

Attached: run.png (1348x2104, 74K)

>i'm just scared the way i see you is the way other people see me
I see you differently than him

i always wonder how close i am to stepping into lolcow territory

AHHHHHH LOOKS LIKE I SPEWWEED SO MUCH HAHA, I BUSTED YET ANOTHER CUNT BOYS! TIME TO BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP IT AS COURTESY OF COURSE
BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP *GURGLE GRUGLE GURGLE GURL3EGE* SPEWWWWWWW SPEWWWWWWWWWWW SPEWWWWWWW GURGLEEEEEEEE BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: lolllll.jpg (614x386, 126K)

holy fuck-

Asriel and you both aren't lolcow territory because you don't react in a funny way to criticism. But just by the cringe factor, If the A fraction of zero is completely normal , and a fraction of one is cringey enough to be a lolcow, then I would give you about 5/8. Of course I'm fairly cringe resistant due to being a more liberal type person, who is generally more accepting.

YOU LIKE THAT, DON'T YOU BLACKBOY????? YEAH THAT'S RIGHT AND I HAVE MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM........... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>NOOOOOOOO *SNIFF SNIFF* NOOOOOOO (OH YES THIS IS SO GOOD AHHHHHHH)
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I FEEL FUCKING BAD
WHAT HAS THIS THREAD DERAILED INTO

good thread

OH HOHO FATTY I KNOW YOU LIKE THE BRAPPING SO IT'S TIME TO SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT NIGGER
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>*BLABHABHABALBHABKLABHABL* *SNIFFFFFFFFF SNIFFFFFF* *BLABHABLAHBLAHBA* (OH YES OH YES THIS IS MY DREAM OHHHH OHHH OH YES I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHHH) *BLAAAAAAAAHHCVHHH* *SPLORTCH* *BLAAAAAAAAAAAARTCHHHHHHH*
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAP YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU YOU FUCKING DIRTY BLACKBOY, YOU LIKE MY ROMANIAN BRAPS DON'T YOU?

THAT'S IT I'LL FUCKING FILTER YOU.

what a badass

Retard

Attached: Ralsei.png (600x990, 262K)

what is it with Jow Forums and attracting these new shitty namefags

HURGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG......OH.... OH YEAH....... THAT'S SO GOOOD..... I FEEL SO GOOD BRAPPING ALL OVER YOUR SHITTY PATHETIC ANGLO FAT FRAIL BODY JEWSRIEL....... OH YEAH..... OHHHHHHHHH .... I THINK I'M GONNA DO A LITTLE PEE OVER 'ERE ON YA COCK MATE, HOW'S THAT EH?
>UMMMMMMMMMM, I DON'T THINK I WANT THAT UHHHHHH (OHHHHHHHH OHHHHHH OH YES YES YESSSSSSSS)
WELL YOUR LITTLE ERRECTION OVER HERE TELLS ME OTHERWISE MATE, SO, WHAT'S IT REALLY THEN HUH?
>UHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SAY IT YA GODDAMN AMERICUNT SAYYY IT
>UHHHHHHHHH
ALRIGHT THAT'S IT THEN I'M FUCVKING BRAPPING YOU AGAIN
>NOOOOOOOOOOO (OH YES I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THIS IS THE BEST OHHHHHHHHHH)
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: based.jpg (778x350, 75K)

why did you just post this i'm fucking shaking and crying ralsei would never piss in herself

i think i'm just trying to keep up a character at this point. i know full well how pointless the majority of my posts are. i know there's nothing to gain by calling everything dumb. i know how old it must be getting for me to reply "prove it" to literally everything. i know nobody here is going to see or appreciate the art i post the way i do. i know there's better uses of my time than laying in bed performing the intellectual equivalent of twirling a pencil by posting constantly.
i know. i was happier when i left for a week or two, only popping in to say hi every few days. but i'm here again. probably has something to do with dopamine addiction.

i'm not a shell of a person but i'm scared people will think i am

It's ok, I couldn't have asked for a better slave

Attached: sayori_109.png (976x993, 1.35M)

Ok. Just remember that if playing the character gets boring, you can just bee urself lmao

Trips checked

said character is self satire to begin with
i'd open up more if i had anything in common with you all but everyone just posts anime, degeneracy, and spam

>anime, degeneracy, and spam
That is the bantersoft way

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP JEWIE JEWIE YOU LIKE MY GOOEY DONTCHA YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE FATTIEMERICUNT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

i'm just gonna do what i do and cuddle with her now... while talking i guess.

i mean she doesn't mind the stuff i do.

hhh... h-h-holy fuck is she so soft ;;

what the fuck, i don't have anything else to post-

aAAAAGGHHH FUCK
JUST FUCK IT

I don't know, or care anymore.
I'm gonna do it.
I'm gonna ignore every bad thing that stands by me

Because I can. ;)))))-

Wait... I don't know if this "annie" is a waifu. she is also my friend.

Yes.
>*squishes her big belly.. and butt?.*
>O-ohh... yesss... that feels good..

oH.

>Are you okay, mittens.. because I think you're acting a little w-w-weird..
>Oh i am okay. I'm just glad I met you.
>Haha.. sure you are.
>*some belly noises*
>Oh no. I'm like getting hungry or something ;;

(fuck i didn't continue(
(i'm like too scared to continue)

I had a good cuddle with the pear-shaped cuddle buddy earlier. It was so fucking good.

she is very pretty
I like her and her plump, heavy bottom

that's what i thought about too- hha

prove it

bumping this thread just to remind y'all that i just love her and cannot explain why despite explaining

although, right now... i'm still being scared. :((

I haven't shit one of your threads for ages. One more for old time's sake.

Attached: perro caca.jpg (1521x1141, 421K)

I thought shitting got too old for you :)

Yeah, it got samey if I'm honest.

you are a sexual deviant

saged/reported/hidden

saged

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: Merely+pretending_cbfe6c_6284847.jpg (680x383, 40K)

What the fuck. I'm not a sexual deviant you cracker.
FUCK YOU :(

>Dude what the fuck is wrong with you
Nothing so far, son. I'm just being myself posting my own waifu and doing dumb shit.

but your waifu is a over weight furry

Attached: 1553556100958.jpg (485x633, 31K)

That's just for fun ;)

But really, i do not think it looks overweight. more like a heavy bottom pear or something.. because of things like that I've seen

yeah whatever you think but your crazy and your drawings suck

Attached: 4075fddb01ed12613d2be14341aad8eeca509c72a41ca20931eb99b945f681b1.jpg (1600x1131, 185K)

>your crazy
>your drawings suck

Wow, such a meanie aren't you? The truth hurt me so much it was sad.

maybe fuck off to devintart

Attached: OrkHunterPic.jpg (250x243, 16K)

How about stop being a bitch.

Attached: 1553539150589.png (1006x906, 1.24M)

I think his drawing are excellent and full of spirit.

how bout you stop posting all your ugly ass drawings here and if you could stop being a ugly mutt that would be great too

Attached: 1552749624756.jpg (718x718, 104K)

full of shit maybe

cake, actually

>implying that my drawings are "ugly ass"
>thinks i'm a mutt when i'm a fucking human for fucks sake

This fucking hurts me

Attached: 1553131887064.jpg (750x750, 83K)

well that's your opinion but it's wrong
yes you are a human but one who is a mix of different subspecies

No, I am not a mix of different subspecies. There is no evidence for that.

There just isn't.

Attached: 0c74faf01342593f30a5fa3fc7650d028a0fda22e093a83d79fdd7b549c84729.gif (279x281, 466K)

you are the spitting image of a 56%er

Attached: 1553678210486.png (1090x1200, 700K)

Of course, you're being more cranky! Drink some milky.. nyaaaaa

Attached: 1f933369036e65054e082ad161d6660078f411a64c1cd58f4b229a7adf8356ea.jpg (324x372, 53K)

what's wrong to afraid to face the fact that you are a dumpster fire

Attached: 1552749613763.jpg (1073x1209, 539K)

I'm not a dumpster fire because either I am not burning, or I've never actually been one.

Seriously, may god have mercy on your soul if you ever had one.

Attached: 1550881173074.jpg (1080x1025, 121K)

it's a metaphor for how ugly you are

i'm not even fucking ugly
you just don't understand me, or my true fashion

Attached: WIN_20190225_180210.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

you have nice hair

ahh thanks. i've been suffering with long hair for a while.

>I'm not ugly

Attached: This+quotmemequot+its+so+horrible+_9c36d8b01f3d8409398b06a71e8c9f90.jpg (312x312, 46K)

'Tis true though, my man ;)
I've never been ugly my whole life, I just needed to look nice for a goat.

Attached: 1550817698971.png (820x901, 423K)

dude you could be a stock photo that you find on Google images when you type in "ugly person"

Attached: 1525933123310.jpg (502x442, 42K)