I will move to USA(NYC)

I will move to USA(NYC)

Could you tell me something nice about USA?

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

There are homeless people who lay their babies on the street. If you step on it you have to pay her money.

They are easy to makipulate and support israel
They also buy a lot of unhealthy shit so you can start a buisness there selling them poison

Attached: IMG_1407.jpg (640x418, 42K)

Every single original pizza place with the same name are in fact the original. To question it is to commit heresy.

Guns for everybody!!!!

But if you kick it the mexicans shout GOAL

blacks are very trustworthy; if you need help just ask!

You will probably be disappointed and the asian girls that are born here are very slutty and bitchy.

If you like nature, there's a lot of great places to see it all across the country with hundreds of national parks and swaths of forested greenland.

Their constitution. It's beautiful

I don't know why I laughed at this but you did good

How much longer till your flag becomes a rarity 'round these parts.

move

Jews have cornered the poison market. It isn't unnoticed that all the energy drink companies are owned by jews. Even Michael Savages son owns Rockstar.

>largest government with the most retarded complex tax code in the world and more lawyers than the entire world put together

fuck outta here nigger.

Attached: 1542953805413.jpg (245x206, 6K)

NYC is shit

t. H1b fintech spic worker living here since 2 years

There are good things about the US, but New York City is a shithole. Try to at least move out to a suburb.

If you move to Large cities expect the worse aspects of humanity in full display if you move to the outskirts prepare to be bored out of your skull with the lack of options

You can go to gun comiket every few months

Attached: 39895b6d-5350-43ef-806c-18c836ff2543.jpg (600x330, 254K)

>Even Michael Savages son owns Rockstar.
I thought Savage was into healthy eating. Guess carrots for me, but Rockstar for thee.

don't go north of the central park and you'll be fine.
nigs can't afford to live in the good parts anymore.

North of Central Park is OK except central Harlem and east Inwood. Both are shit holes.

No. Jow Forums is always right. Jow Forums is never nice.

Attached: 1551710646234.png (1000x820, 1.32M)

You will have regrets.

Gotta go further south for guns people actually want. NY has shit gun laws.

Fuck the jannies. Jow Forums wants its threads to be on Jow Forums, you bunch of assholes.

Lmao do you guys realize your board's literally being used as a gutter right now? Good job jannies keep the toilet clean

We told your monarchy to fuck off.
When will you, Britain?
I want YOU to become a Jeffersonian democracy.

I was about to congratulate you until you mentioned NYC.
If you are moving to NYC, I've got nothing nice to say.