Are there Venezuelan anons in Jow Forums?

Are there Venezuelan anons in Jow Forums?

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Venezuela_(state).svg.png (255x170, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAy5dOSfjwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

venezuela currently have no internet access

No power dumbass

It’s like mad max down there

Build the wall

Not true, I found Maduro lurking earlier

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-134837_Omnichan.jpg (720x1280, 245K)

Was born there, have family there; does it count?

How did your family manage to escape?

Internet is kill due to no power.
Ohayou

most of them left to Europe before the flights issue because of EU papers they had somewhere. I went here because of double nationality. The family I do have there is as close to OK as can be in that bonfire of a country, I guess. They can't tell us much with 2kbps internet.

My heart goes to those poor people desu, someday I hope we can liberate that place or at least make it somehow better

Attached: 1460733379428.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

oh hello there

Attached: ohhellothere.png (1280x720, 809K)

Long time no see.
>inb4 not the Mexican/Venezuelan that I think you are

Attached: smol_blep.png (128x121, 30K)

>My heart goes to those poor people desu
Same. Hope they don't have to deal with that much longer
>someday I hope we can liberate that place
Fun fact™: they've been wishing for american liberation for about 2 years now.
no worry, it me.

How's life been hanging for you lately?
youtube.com/watch?v=uAy5dOSfjwY - short but dope techno song I discovered yesterday.

Attached: blep.png (256x242, 43K)

>How's life been hanging for you lately?
it's been going. Roommate decided that if I was going to be a nuisance for him, I'd at least be as independent a nuisance I can be so he can have more time with his gf. Thanks to the lack of bus money, however, that hasn't been going too well for either of us. Other than that, it's fine. How about you?
>short but dope techno song I discovered yesterday.
I'll listen to it tomorrow, I really don't want to waste this guy's internet so bad.

there's one, he comes by for an hour or two every couple of months when he can afford it.

if you see him, tell him I said "¿Que lo qué marico? ¿Cómo va la vaina?"

Eh, nothing’s really changed on my end, but that’s better than a negative change.
Spring is coming and with it the snow is melting. This month we got quite a few avalanches. That strip on the mountain? It wasn’t there before.

Attached: 01FAC0C1-8FE8-4822-94BC-0180291F4DC7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.34M)

will do

This is a bit off topic but speaking of war torn countries does anyone know what happened to that guy in Demascus that used to post on Jow Forums? I havent seen him in a while.

Sounds rough. For the city, I mean. Someone has to clean up the mess those avalanches make, or make sure nobody gets injured, or something.
Thanks
I'll look for him in the archives. Don't remember him though, when did he show up?

It's been quite a while, I can't remember exactly when but sometime from later 2017 to early 2018 most likely. If I had to guess probably January-March but I'm pretty unsure on it.

Seems that his last posts were from March. That or it was another guy in another part of Syria. Did he do anything to differentiate himself? Namefag? Tripfag? Anything?

No he was just an user I believe, he posted about what happened and I know he was from Demascus but that's about it. I hope he's doing alright, been a while since he's been around.