The heart is nothing but an organ that pumps blood, it does not have any love or spiritual stuff in it...

The heart is nothing but an organ that pumps blood, it does not have any love or spiritual stuff in it. As barbaric as the bible is I can only imagine where this nonsense of the heart being something that has emotions has come from. It sounds like the pope wants to rip an organ out of a child, I wouldn't doubt it though, they are teaching the bible at the church aren't they. Its amazing how the bible supports human sacrifice isn't it? This sounds pretty close to what the pope is trying to say. Not trying to insult you christians here but, your bible is fucking retarded.

Attached: 55939875_2211014448993542_1685224362405265408_n.jpg (720x418, 28K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID NIGGER

Insulting their bible just makes you invalid though

I'm not black lol.

Plus that's not very Christian of you is it?
I thought you were suppose to love your neighbor? I love you to the point where I want to point out these stupid things and give you knowledge.

It is hard not to insult it man.
It's terrible the bible, it really is.

CRAWLLLLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN

agreed
imagine a world without jews, christians and muslims

without any religion to be honest, we could put money and our energy into science and research to the point where we can create our own type of heaven that we can live in forever.

Chrtians absolutely btfo’d by facts and logic

most religions aren't as invasive as the abrahamic ones, i think if traditional pagan belief in europe was left unmolested it would have acted as a better barrier to terrorism, outside cultural influence and wouldn't have stiffled art and science so much.

too late now though so i just enjoy the fact that fewer people than ever go to church.

Attached: 4124.jpg (471x283, 42K)

*AHEM*
FUCK THE POPE AND FUCK THE VATICAN CITY

Attached: Sciarra Colonna slap pope BonifaceVIII with his metal gauntlet before kidnap him during the outrage (593x864, 178K)

I'm okay with religion so long as religion nuts are executed brutally

NIGGER YOU EAT MY SHIT I WILL BRRRAP THE FUCK OUT YOU IRRELEVANT ANGLO NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Did anyone else initially read pic related as weird like some sacrificial occult ritual type vibe and not the way he actually meant it. Or is it just me?

good reply

But it IS the way he meant it.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GRRR GRRR GRRR
HEART IS NOT THINKING ORGAN
BE ANATOMICALLY CORRECT
GRRR GRRR GRRR

Not understanding sayings and metaphors is a sign of autism, not only the bible uses a lot of metaphors (ie.”land of milk and honey”) but it itself a massive metaphors - are seriously going to sperg out because of a metaphor that uses the heart? The reason why the heart is used as a metaphor for emotions is because it is central and important for your life, like passions are supposed to be, without a heart you would die so using it as a placeholder for the chemicals in your brain brings a effective message. Why not any other organ which is detrimental for your life? Because the heart has always been the most iconic, due to it constantly pumping for you to be alive - futhermore your hearts speeds or slows according to your emotions. Do you get it now? How are you ever even able to read a book? I can only imagine how reading Kafka would be like for you.

shut up christcuck

HMM EXCEENTALIST CRYTSIS AGIN ??

Attached: im-too-busy-laughing-at-your-fat-ass-so-i-dont-need-to.jpg (500x669, 143K)

based

bro your flag looks like a pride flag bro wtf

The word heart is used to make you fell a little vulnerable and is a good brainwashing tool. Without it you'll die and so this can be used to instill a vulnerability to god etc. Won't lie though, I wish I could believe in religion again. It's all downhill from here :(

Expecting everyone to ignore this because you're all fags. Pic related

Attached: 1552563200247.jpg (359x347, 25K)

It's a metaphor. Young blood has been proven to rejuvenate elderly people and extend their lives. In order to pray well, as oppose to not being able to pray due to being dead, they need to be infused with young blood.

jesus was actually a terrorist! but (((they))) edited it!

Based, Protestants and anyone else that isn't Cath*lic rise up!

>The heart is nothing but an organ that pumps blood, it does not have any love or spiritual stuff in it.

Whenever you feel strong emotions, like anger or love, fear or arousal, then you will notice your heart is beating faster, so the connection between the heart and our emotions should be obvious. And yes, as you said the job of the heart is to bring oxygen and other nutrients to your brain and body, so it naturally it follows that if your heart is tired or hurt you will feel lethargic and sluggish. "The heart of a child" means having an uplifting, energetic spirit, not being tired and preoccupied with negative emotions. At least that's how I interpret this.

That being said, a secret Vatican blood cult at the highest echelons of the Catholic Church sounds much, much cooler.

Yeah man fucking weird. As soon as I read it I sensed something ominous. Like some hidden in plain sight type of way.
I'm scared user, hold mee.... ;_;

Make it stop! Goddamit make it fuckign stoppppp

Attached: 1550118438881.jpg (770x702, 65K)

Geez, lighten up man. He probably just means to say that in the underground catacombs of the Vatican where sadistic ritual practices take place, they clumsily remove the still-beating hearts of terrified young children then take turns fucking the heart valves until it stops beating. This is the best way to pray.

Do they at least eat it afterward? Or does everything just go to waste?

Waste not, want not.

I guess they save it later for the spirit cookings

Look, you can either get your autism diagnosed and get some disability benefits or not

gay

Attached: 1549902068751.gif (540x501, 492K)

>The heart is only a blood pumping organ

Attached: DTxsnFUV4AEhtJb.jpg (645x729, 33K)

>Expecting everyone to ignore this because you're all fags. Pic related
You'll rediscover your spirituality some day user.

Attached: The-Reiki-Guide-Aura-Sweep.jpg (1920x1081, 678K)

be careful on that edge boi

>I can only imagine where this nonsense of the heart being something that has emotions has come from.
> It sounds like the pope wants to rip an organ out of a child
Your mental state affects your heart and you are retarded.

ID: ZIT

That's not what the Pope is saying you fucking moron.

Fun fact: back in biblical times, they believed the intestines were where emotions came from. This is where the term 'gut feeling' derived from.

Wasn't the liver, at one time, the most important organ, physically and metaphysically?

Attached: 1535170798170.png (188x189, 62K)

You do know what a turn of phrase is right?

the bible specifically mentioned that god thought these kind of sacrifices were retarded and dumb and didn't understand why people thought it would please him as he never asked for it

Attached: 250px-Autism_Speaks_Logo_Updated.jpg (250x274, 14K)

this is an level post right here.