Why are there so many weeaboos on this site?

Why are there so many weeaboos on this site?

Attached: auniverseisborn.png (1008x959, 832K)

weeb website
gb2reddit

Cuz it was originally made for weabos

I'LL KILL THEM ALLA ND THEN MAKE YOU KRAUTS SUCK MY DICK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

bruh

Really? I guess that makes sense since it was made by the Japanese Hiroshima guy

The formula was literally made by hiro

Weebs are on the run nowadays

How about employing some euthanasia?

Pleb filter.

Attached: 1553702643502.png (1213x881, 179K)

Because they're too mentally handicapped to understand that they aren't welcomed around here.

Attached: sketch-1553866710929~2.jpg (960x929, 135K)

not sure if baiting but are you aware where the word "weeaboo" came from?

It's German for homeless, right?

still not sure if baiting or not but:
"The antecedent word "Wapanese" (as in Wannabe Japanese) was most likely introduced in the early 2000s, with the earliest instance on Google search dating back to the Racial Slur Database from June 30, 2002.
—Wapanese: a slur used to describe a white person who is obssesed with japanese culture. This would include manga/hentai/and anime.
- The Racial Slur Database, 2002
From late 2003 and onwards, usage of "Wapanese" became alarmingly visible on Jow Forums, often leading to unpleasant exchanges between anime/manga fans and those who were far less interested in their subcultures.
At the peak of its abuse in mid-2005, Jow Forums moderators devised a creative intervention using the word-filter, replacing every instance of "Wapanese" with "Weeaboo"…
In its original context, the word "weeaboo" doesn't signify anything but something undesirable and deserving punishment. Since then, many Jow Forums visitors adopted the word "Weeaboo" in replacement of "Wapanese"."

>go back to redd-

Attached: Capture.png (367x119, 7K)

Anime website

it
Why are you on speddit you dumbass

Because 4chin is a anime website.

Jow Forums is the centre of western anime culture

Because Jow Forums is a magnet for autistic 30 year old man children.

To take this screencap and post it obviously