Japan is OBSESSED with WHITE PEOPLE

why are japanese obsessed with blue eyed blonde people? Here is a video with a timestamp of a girl who's maybe 6/10 here and japanese guys are drooling over her. 2 different guys ask her to be their gf.

youtu.be/ruxFS0e6TaU?t=72 - 1st timestamp

youtu.be/ruxFS0e6TaU?t=308 - 2nd timestamp

Attached: white.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/02/06/a-look-at-the-whiteness-of-japanese-anime-characters
inkstonenews.com/society/backlash-begins-against-asias-fascination-skin-whitening/article/3000741
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also have you noticed that MOST anime protagonist (even if from Japan) have blue eyes and blonde hair? If you’re a blonde haired blue eyed on tinder in Japan you’ll match with every Japanese girl. Japan is obsessed with the European Phenotype/looks and European culture

Attached: 1401575746911.jpg (636x642, 75K)

Stockholm syndrome of being justed in ww2

Reminder
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/02/06/a-look-at-the-whiteness-of-japanese-anime-characters

Attached: a93a8b934d2c6acb87d29ee830c565281328561575_full.jpg (597x1067, 202K)

Because japanese military tradition was basically created by krauts, so they view germans as the big brother.

I wonder if they are like spics and also go crazy over red heads and blue eyes. I've always wanted to visit Japan one day and guess it will be similar to them if I ever do.

inkstonenews.com/society/backlash-begins-against-asias-fascination-skin-whitening/article/3000741

Attached: 1492328740995.jpg (636x733, 98K)

are they. well, maybe ur obsessed too.

N-nani!?

Its recessive and rare. Its entire existence is by chance and mutation. It was created out of its environment and like every other race, inbreeding. Its beautiful like flowers in nature and whats not to like about it? Even back in the days if your child was born with blue eyes the mother and the baby were killed because no one knew where the fuck that shit was coming from and it meant you were a demon. Oh why do japs like it? Because they're an ethnostate thats depressed and crave originality like crack to seperate themselves from eachother. Its why they have a new trend weekly or a new food item everyday. Its not easy seeing everyone look act and dress like yourself. You start to desire different traits to feel different or commit suicide. Also they live in a society that tells them they cant even wave the japanese flag because it would be seen as too radical. So theyre told to be proud of themselves and hate themselves every day.

All brown eyed are obsessed with blue eyed. The brown gene in pigmentation, hair and eye colour is dominant and will destroy the recessive blue eyed gene

Blonde hair and blue eyes are a gift of nature. The moment one breeds outside the group it shows

They don't obsess, but you do. Anime is full of all type of girls. Blondes and brunettes, humans, catgirls, foxgirls and snake girls, thick and stick etc. You are more likely obsessed, not japs.

>red heads and blue eyes
holy shit what a freak

Attached: 1459879006007.png (536x702, 723K)

>They don't obsess, but you do.
This is a japanese girl according to japanese artists.

Attached: Totally_Japanese.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>tfw blue eyed ginger
>will never have blonde qts look at me like the azn girls do

aaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1546134915083.png (174x122, 65K)

Because Japs are based honorary aryans.

Attached: 1553688008147.png (375x424, 190K)

Exactly the cope I would expect from an asian

Lolno!
That would have been the French and British actually.

Everyone is
Japs just happen to have the artistic ability

Holy shit that american thot is annoying. No manners.

she's unironically german LOL can't you tell by her accent?

do you have a sister

White cucks are totally obsessed with Japan. Not the oyher way around. Most japs dont give a shit oe want anything to do with the west.

You will find no end to the delusional deniers and their mental gymnastics claiming these characters are somehow not white.

Despite almost every anime I watch taking place in a European style fictional country.
Rise of the Shield Hero for example.

I have a question. My brother and i are half poo and i have green eyes and he has blue eyes why is that? My poo parent has brown eyes all over his family and coloured eyes are recessive aren't they?

If you are white treat the Japs good and they'll be good to you. You don't want them becoming bitter and jaded.

They are just being nice i think.

I think you have around a 20% chance to have light eyes if you have one parent with blue eyes but hazel and brown is more common. Could be wrong, I’m sure some user has the picture showing the probability. My mom has brown eyes but my dad has blue eyes. I ended up with blue and my sister has hazel.

this
lets not act like blacks

No. german women especially around her age have HORRIBLE english accents. She sounds way too american.
She's half american half german at best. Not to say our thots aren't annoying cunts but this is clearly american.

I think blonde haired people are more rare in Japan.

>Also they live in a society that tells them they cant even wave the japanese flag because it would be seen as too radical
The fuck you on about? They're ultramationalist by western standards.

I'll ask you a simple question
Can you blame them?

Truth is we have no idea how that part of our genetics works.

Just like americ*nts believe that 5/10 latinas like a ariana grande are some kind of hot shit.

6/10?? She's 8 or 9/10 at worst wtf

I tried to find Japan's most liked animes, but all I could find was this top 20 list from 2006. But, I'll analyze it anyway.
>Fullmetal Alchemist
doesn't get any more white than that. European characters in a European style country.
>Evangelion
that's in such a strange future who can really say. all I know is Asuka is white and Japan loves her
>Suzumiya
Japanese as fuck
>Bleach
Ichigo dies his hair blond. He is Japanese. The best girl Orihime is white as fuck
>Gundam
the only gundam i know is Gundam Wing and it's almost all European. Literally the main characters are a German, French, Russian, English, etc Gundam Pilots. There is a Japanese and Chinese one too but mostly it's Europeans and it says so.
>Prince of Tennis
Tennis. Need I say more.
>Dragon Ball
Goku turns into a literal aryan warrior with blond hair and blue eyes need I say more

Attached: 1f2b2d3f1eaef93436ee3df6f3fbaf9e.png (821x916, 60K)

>piercing
>6/10

why does she purposely make herself ugly. WTF. the piercings, the shit hair. WTF

Imagine her in a white summer dress, no tats, no piercings, nice hair.

Attached: 1whitepasture.jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

I was talking with another user the other day about the jews theory race is passed through the mother and to be honest the jews might be onto something my family is a good case study.

I have a poo father anglo saxon mother
And i have light skin, green eyes and light brown hair
My brother has light skin ,blue eyes and blonde hair
We're both obviously very white passing

My father (poo) has a sister who married a white man and they also have two sons.
Their sons look like typical poojeets black hair dark brown eyes rounded jaw etc

Furthermore they are sikhs while my brother and i are Christian

If you saw us together on the street you'd have no idea we were cousins and we are also drastically different in terms of personality.

Maybe 6/10? She's at least a 7, possibly a 9 if the piercings weren't there. I don't blame the guys hitting on her, they have bigger balls than most pussy westerners.

Attached: sakuyadb.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

if she wasnt a degenerate. but she is.

Attached: yousureaboutthat.jpg (1153x871, 69K)

>Ichigo dies his hair blond. He is Japanese. The best girl Orihime is white as fuck
ichigo has red hair, red hair is from Europe also look at his phenotype, heck look at the phenotype for all bleach characters, they're white. For example pic related is straight from Kubo the creator of Bleach

Attached: BLEACH.full.116284.jpg (3389x2500, 1.29M)

>brown hair
>brown eyes
What would happen if sent someone actually White over there?

Attached: 12345656756.jpg (600x400, 33K)

>Even back in the days if your child was born with blue eyes the mother and the baby were killed
What kind of a nog fantasy history is this?

thats yellow dude. You can make an argument for some orangish but no one wants a ginger fucking hero. ginger males are cursed.

what would happen if you sent him to London?

Yeah, but if I fuck one it'll make a hapa not a preddy anime gurl. I'm not doing something that cruel to my offspring.

I don’t know. My mom is 1/4th native with black hair and kind of tan skin and high cheek bones and my dad is czech mainly with brown hair, blue eyes and red facial hair and I turned out looking like him

she's german who spent a couple years here in america for schools or something it seems

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 3.23.16 AM.png (925x647, 68K)

this.

how do I become a traveling thot? It seems so common.

We'll probably need to look into it more. I'm not really sure if i believe genes are a 50/50 split between mother and father.

LMFAO BASED

rich parents or sugar daddies

go to Jow Forums with this thread, there's no real japs on Jow Forums

They would be pulling down his pants to look at his giant massive White cock and worshiping him as a God. (He has to be American though not Bong).

Imagine that in the future they will genetically manipulate to be blonde and blue eyed. They also have very light skin.

>Says le 56% shitblood mutt
Your lack of self-awareness is fucking hilarious, mutt.

i think i'll get banned if I do, aren't they basically leftypol

maybe you will be banned for three days on Jow Forums, big deal

Japanese women aint that great. I frequently work with Japanese people and the dudes always complain that they cannot get laid in the West. Also they believe every White guy wants their women. They are weak cunts. For the same reasons the women go after White men and then complain about racism. My sister in law who is Japanese is a dumb cunt and she is the reason me and my brother go seperate ways now. Dont fall for Japanese women anons!

I've been watching her tips.
>avoid buying new clothes and makeup to save money
>save your christmas money

She is still in high school and her parents let her travel along across the world. wtf.

I cant imagine blowing my savings for a 2 week trip. I get anxious thinking about it.

I remember a finnish female exchange student who did this same travel shit.

Would a brown-haired green-eyed white still get some Jap love over there?
>inb4 'brown hair isn't white'

She's an Italian you mutt

women like this are so rare, thots everywhere

It spans almost every culture and religion. Its a verse in the bible as well
The evil eye differs every race but to some they saw it as an eye that curses you so if the recessive gene was ever activated in offspring and the mother and father had brown eyes the mother was labeled a witch and the baby was killed
Yes humans were this retarded back then anyway. Heres a little bit about the eye in general
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye

Nigger, imagine "save your christmas money" at 18 is all you need to do to travel the fucking world. You know how expensive travelling to Japan or America is as a german? The flight alone jesus.

She has rich parents. When I was 18 I got part of my drivers license paid and told to fuck off and get a job if I complained.

Lol.

Many of my high school friends traveled the world even the ones with no money.

It's ok if no one cares if you live or die.

Literally how? Unless you're a female, women can get by because they are treated like children.

Who cares, isnt there better things to worry about, I'm tired of you fags bitching all day on this site desu, go do something productive fag.

I think they draw every race the same way, so it’s just a style.

This. My British father's big brother was once married to a Japanese woman. They eventually divorced. It didn't work out. I have never asked him and will never ask him. Because Scots are infamous for their anger. myself included.

Well it's a long story but after Pinochet exiled the commies they got friends on another countries and sent their kids there, another common stuff that happens is that the really poor ones join an international gang and become "lanzas internacionales" that's basically petty theft on other countries if they are minors they get deported back to Chile, the ride pays for itself.

Everyone is born with blue eyes retard.

>that's yellow
are you fucking retarded?

lole

Attached: 1538982977046.png (714x1055, 170K)

Good thread