There is going to be a mandatory one week long LGBT+ acceptance program in gymnasiums in Greece (kids are aged 12-15)

>There is going to be a mandatory one week long LGBT+ acceptance program in gymnasiums in Greece (kids are aged 12-15)
>mfw they are going to be teaching them about non-binary genders
>mfw they are going to use translated Assigned Male comics
>fucking Assigned Male

Fuck.

protothema.gr/greece/article/876379/thematiki-evdomada-sta-gumnasia-bainei-mia-trans-filologos-stin-taxi-pos-tin-adimetopizete/?utm_source=projectagora&utm_medium=contentdiscovery

Attached: man-statue-sad-wrong-ashamed.jpg (300x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zkL91LzCMc?t=141
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greece yes
my condolences

Greece invented gays so sounds reasonable.

if they're true kids that will only make them make even more fun at lgbt

The UK had that problem but then all their Muslim immigrants got butthurt about '''educators''' trying to turn their 3 year old sons into trannies and low test beta's. Now the LGBT+ is B&'d in British schools lol.
Just accept a few refugees and put their children in your schools.

>Greece invented gays so sounds reasonable.
That maybe be true HOWEVER the Greekfags still expected and encouraged young boys to work hard towards becoming Jow Forums soldiers and architects and to pursue knowledge and sheeit, masculine characteristics/the thing that holds nations together. What's being imported now is some weird shit were all kindergartners are called hens to make them confused about their identity, the teachers are freakish neutered clowns in dresses with beards. It's pretty much meant to break young boys early on so they grow up hating themselves for being men and find escapism in identifying as 'non binary' or some other made up bullshit. It just annoys me that we can't just let children be children, instead we have to push transgender-ism and neo vaginas on two year old's who got caught playing with dolls once because it's '''progressive'''.
It's not like I hate all trannies but the self loafing pedo ones who get off on ruining little boys identities really need to be euthanized as they're poison.

We'll see, they might start drugging them like they do in Sweden though.

Attached: Turkey 1539052802608.jpg (520x598, 233K)

Do you also have the problem that normal masculine (like policeman) would be unnecessary lengthened to include a feminine form as well (policemen and policewomen)?

Ahh, so they are teaching age old traditional Greek culture?

why you care nigga lmfao you greek nibbas were gay as shit and used to be kiddie fiddlers too
HONOR YOUR HERITAGE ALEXANDER

youtu.be/6zkL91LzCMc?t=141

>Just accept a few refugees and put their children in your schools.
I wonder who's behind this "advice"

the fuck is a "non binary gender"?

mental illness

the cure for gender dysphoria is fire

A male is a person with a Y chromosome.
A female is a person with an X chromosome.
A non-binary is an attention seeker.

Hope this helps!

>ID: MAIL

send tummy pics

everyone has X chromosome
only man and hermaphrodite has Y

Yeah, yeah. You're right. Two X for lasses.

Or the families could be given temporary visas and their children could become exchange students, who said they needed to be given citizen ship like Bongland or Sweden?
Also what benefits one Jewish group could easily be a detriment to the other, you'd be surprised how often Jews try to out Jew each other.
All I'm saying is Muzzies are REALLY good at not tolerating delusional faggot shit. Just think about how many little boys in the UK didn't get diddled by a gender '''therapy''' expert because of their out rage, of course you can't say the same for little girls but it's progress in restoring some balance.

I'm just thinking outside the box for solutions.

Attached: smug anime consider.png (957x535, 622K)

Pat denbts

Tape up some funny edits of those assigned male comics outside the local school.

muslims are beating gays in Victim Olympics

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 12.49.22 PM.png (598x637, 200K)

Accept them, but donot force people into activity they dont want to.

instead of just pretending that they're male/female when they aren't they go further and pretend that they're neither

Just readed a comic from that serie. Just let kids alone. we dont SJWs there at KINDERGARDEN, just let the kid grow up.

>FUCKING BIGOT, kids need to be drilled with this from day ONE every day! EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yeah right when the pop out of the womb especially if they have a Pen*s which thankfully can be removed. YOU HAVE NO IDEA that Toxic Masculinity is inherently evil/racist/sexist/homophobic/trans-phobic/Islamophobic/disability-phobic/ext:/ext: and therefore must be prevented from developing. NO Sports as it enrages youngsters merit which is dangerous and leads to abusive bullies, N0 problematic games/moves as it reinforces normalization of rape and violence, NO traditional sexist clothing even if that fucker really REALLY wants that fire truck tee they can't have it because then he'll grow up and hold woman back under the glass ceiling.
That's esentially the kind of people you'd be arguing with.

Personally I think the legal age for transition should be 16, not to high and not to low. To bad a bunch of NAMBLA pedo's basically want to make it two.
Sigh.... I'd ironically be called a tranny hater for this.

I put a hat on my dog so it's a person now and it's not weird if I fuck it.

you have to be stupid to send your children to kindergarten desu
there is no reason to socialize them with other children.

who the fuck cares you filthy redditor
Just fuck bitches, watch anime, and enjoy yourself faggot

>mandatory
Ouch