Arume Survival Part V Episode 16

*ting ting*
i have an announcement to make. FUCK YOU JANNIES YOU FAT FUCKS. GIGGLING AWAY TO YOURSELVES AS YOU DELETE MY THREAD WITH YOUR GREASY LITTLE FINGERS.

Attached: 1540174711768.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Fuck my shit up.

>Try to quiet the kuffar down as we walk
"You're making the girl nervous, people. Please be silent, lest she run off again"
>To Aki
"Is that so? I had no idea... What do we know about her?"

Attached: anchor3.png (1400x1400, 52K)

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH
wake up LOL

"What did I say about crowding around? And, she's not our prisoner, she's our ally..."
>Go back into the room and close the door
>Sit down and look at Avrod
"So... I need you to talk to me, Avrod. Do you remember anything? At all?"

you start dragging her back to her room. but as you do the arume all notice you and are wondering what the fuck is going on.
one of them comes up to you.
"uhh why are you dragging our unconscious commander on the floor? did you kick her in the head too?"

100 and 42
jeremy and moe manage to make the soldiers stop crowding around, and then you guys quickly hurry into jeremy's room.
aki to moe: "it's a long story moe. but in short form she's what the arume came to earth for, known as 'the first arume'. having her with us is a huge advantage."
jeremy asks her if she remembers anything. avrod thinks for a moment, and then replies "no... uhh"
seems like she's trying to find the right words to say but doesn't know what.

pic related was my last update to you.

Attached: 1.png (697x41, 12K)

"Nah, she just got too drunk again."
Go to her room

''Leave and as soon as you're in a safe distance,detonate it''

"Here..."
>Hold her hand up to my head again
"Do it again..."

"Well, that's... Really damn confusing. Do we have any idea why she was left here?"

"at least pick her up... you're gonna ruin her clothes. let me help you."
she goes to help you carry her.

pyle: "yes sir"
after a few minutes they radio back.
miller: "it's done sir, we're heading back now."

aki to moe: "no idea... if only we could get her memories back we would be able to know the truth of the arume race."
avrod steps back surprised at jeremy grabbing her hand. she goes puts her hand up to his head, but as she's about to, a loud explosion happens from within the airship. it shakes you guys, causing you all to hit a wall and then fall to the ground. then you notice the airship is tilting to a direction, causing the furniture in the room to move to it.
aki tries to stand up. "w-was it her?" she points to avrod.

"No... This is..."
>Pull out my radio and call out to Foster and John:
"What just happened?! Is it the Arume?!"

K.
Let her carry on, then drop her on the bed
"Thanks, I'll wake her up in a bit"
Wait for the arume to leave.

''Tell me when you're at a safe distance''

"What the fuck was that?"
>Radio the group of converts on the ship and speak in whispers
"There was an explosion, I need you 5 to go investigate. Keep the guilty alive, I'll take care of them if you do catch them"

okey

janny and mod you know you are dealing with me and I can be A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS DONT EVER DELETE ANY OF MY POSTS OR HELL WILL BREAK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Nigga, we're not breaking any rules.

Attached: WmEvkdG.jpg (480x96, 7K)

you guys drop her on the bed
"uhh alright. i have work to do anyway."
she leaves you guys.

foster: "shit! no there's no arume airship nearby! it happened inside our own ship!"

you radio your converts, and they quickly rush to try and find the source of the explosion.

after a few seconds you hear an announcement on the comms system.
"attention, our engines are offline! repeat, our engines are offline! please hold on to something, we'll have to make an emergency landing!"

after some more waiting they return to you.
miller: "sir, the mission was a success. thanks to you."
pyle: "haha, we slipped in and right out. right under their noses."

SHAKE HER UP AND THEN ASK HER THE IMPORTANT QUESTION, WITH MY WATCH RADIO ON

>Radio him back:
"Send a squad to check the prisoners, make sure they're all accounted for."
>To Aki:
"Look after Avrod."
*Puts on shades*
>Head to the main control room
"What's going on?"

"In the name of Allāh... Someone hold the brat!"
>Pray once more, for salvation and a chance to finish my JIHAD.
>Also wait for the converts

''Now comes the best part''
>Radio the arumes i was hearing before
''Hello?I've might got some news which might interest you,i might just know where avrod is''
''Why don't you send some scouts here?''
>Give resistance airship location
''Now we get to work''

you shake her up and she is surprised to see you in her room.
"what are doing here?"
she says still drunk and out of her mind.
then you ask the IMPORTANT question.
"w-what? who told you about that? don't tell me were sent by sakura to silence me?!"
she tries to fight you, but is too drunk to do anything.

dubs
foster: "aye sir!"
aki: "be safe."
you head over to the main control room and see the pilot desperately trying to land the airship safely.
co pilot "sir! something just took out our engines! we don't know what caused it!"

aki holds on to the girl as you prepare to land.
your converts radio you back
"sir, all we know is that there was a huge explosion in the engines! there's not much else would could find out!"

arume: "huh? who is this? why should we trust what you say? you sound like a human!"

"No, no, I just heard it from a soldier helping me dragging you, she warned me you did that and the curiosity is making me do this"

''Well if you don't trust me then why shouldn't you send scouts to the location i've sent you? if avrod is there you regain what you've been fighting for,if it isn't then you lose two scouts at best''
''And for the last part,Needless to say i just hate the resistance with a passion and i'd rather have you win over them''
>To miller and pyle
''Man the guns,we're hitting them''
>Turn the airship on and lift it

>Radio John:
"John, get in the sky and circle the airship. Keep watch while the pilots try to set it down."
>To the co-pilot:
"Set us down softly, yeah?"
>Head down to one of the hangers
>Ask whoever's in charge there:
"Has anyone boarded or disembarked recently?"

"Fuck!"
>Run off and meet up with my converts, then prepare for the landing
>Pray once again.

dubs
"yeah i did! so what? i had no choice! i was just following orders!"
she calms down and sits back down on her bed.
"sakura... a vile creature. she killed anyone who was in the way of the throne. even children. and i was right by her side through it all... she even made me do some of the killing."
she looks down and starts to get vietnam flashbacks

arume: "very well... i don't know how you got our radios. you may as well be a resistance soldier luring us into a trap. we will send a scout. and if we find nothing we will track you down and kill you."
miller and pyle man the guns. then you guys get into the airship and it lifts off.

john: "on it!"
pilot: "we'll try our best!"
you head down to one of the hangars, as you're walking there you feel a hard thud. and hear another announcement.
"we have successfully landed. if you're injured please report to the medical bay now."
the soldier who's in charge at the vehicle bay says that a few minutes before the explosion two soldiers left. it looked like they were in a hurry and they just parachuted down to their vehicle.

you go and meet your converts as you prepare for landing. as you're praying you feel a hard thud. and hear another announcement.
"we have successfully landed. if you're injured please report to the medical bay now."

LMAO larping faggots

"Wait, they left in an airship, or did they just jump out?"

''I've downed a resistance airship and this is how you speak to me? maybe you should be kinder''
''Tell me what you find,maybe we should coordinate our attack if you wish''

>Go to the room Aki is in with my men
"Jeremy's handling the situation currently. Do you have time to hear me out now?"

"Do you regret siding with her?"

"they just jumped. i assumed they were on an important mission or something. they had a vehicle on the ground a bit away from the airship that was waiting for them."
foster radios you
"everyone's here and accounted for. but uhh... well there's something interesting that you might want to check out later when you're free."

arume: "coordinate 'our' attack? who are you with, that you want to attack the resistance? if our scouts confirm that you really did down the resistance base, then we'll have to gather our forces first. they have too much firepower with them to attack right away."

you head back to where aki is. she is currently going somewhere with avrod.
aki: "you can speak while we walk. our current situation won't leave us much time for talking."

"of course i do.. i tried to make her stop, and as punishment she sent me here... to take care of the humans... maybe out of fear as well, fear that i would speak out at what she had done."

"Then why dont you take that fear to your advantage? I bet she'll use the artifact on herself so she can keep control over you and everybody who is with her, so nobody has a chance to leave, when everything is too late."

''I'm with myself,but destroying the resistance would prove to be as beneficial to you as it will be to me''
''Call me when you're done with them''
>To miller and pyle and the rest of my goons
''Load your weapons,count your ammo,clean your guns, as soon as we receive the call we will attack together and end both the resistance and the arume''

"Okay, well they've just bombed us and run away... Prep all the airships you can, we need to be able to scramble them in the event of an attack. We're wide open like this."
>Radio John:
"John, keep watch and engage any unknown aircraft that approach. We're getting airships ready down here, you can order them to take off if you see fit."
>Radio back to Foster:
"Where abouts?"

"Very well, then"
>Follow her while talking
"Where to begin...? You're dragging sick and malnourished people from their homes and onto a battlefield where they'll surely get shredded by the dozens, and besides being immoral that's almost begging for a knife in the back... But that's not my main problem. It's easy to shrug it off and claim it's all for the greater good, but I've seen first hand what happens to resistance groups that forget what they're fighting for in the name of a supposed bigger picture... And I won't let that happen again. Not here"

rikka: "i-i can't just go against her! we're still fighting for the glory of the arume empire! even though i don't like her, we're on the same side. i wish there was another way, but we all have our duty to the throne..."

"tell you when we're attacking? haha, if you're truly a resistance soldier then we would be playing right into your trap... make it look like you downed your airship, then set up an ambush. better yet let us tell you when we attack so you're ready, and put maximum damage on the arume. we're not that dumb human... if you're truly on our side then why don't you come to our location?"

john: "alright. so far there's no airships in the area. if they're going to attack us like this they would send way more than a some airships anyway..."
foster: "right here where the prisoners are kept. it might prove to be useful in our situation."
aki radios you as well. "jeremy, i'm leaving avrod with yuki. she'll be able to find out more about her than we can. i'm going to contact any other resistance in the area for support."

"moe... you might be right. i've only ever fought for the arume until now. i don't understand humans well, but i like them i suppose. but in the predicament we're in now it's either lose our way for a greater chance of survival, or keep to our values and die."
she takes the girl to another arume and explains what's happening to the arume about avrod then leaves her with her.
aki: "so what are you gonna do now? i need everyone with me, if we're not together we'll lose."

>To Aki:
"Got it."
>To Foster:
"On my way."
>Head to the prisoner's area to see what Foster has found

''If you're this retarded to believe that then i have nothing to say to you,maybe that's the reason why you've been losing so badly to a couple of armed hicks while having the biggest fleet in the galaxy''
''Maybe in your vast wisdom would you also care to say how you lost your precious artifact?''

"But can you be so sure that loyalty will take you anywhere? When she becomes powerful your existence will be obsolete, then what? Hope that she doesn't try to kill you just like she did to the children? Because once you show a sign of unloyalty on her, she'll be agaisnt you when all the odds are on her side."

"I'm not sure I can stick around for long, but I'm not leaving until this mess is settled. As for survival... Turn to quality over quantity. We can probably manage surgical strikes and keep on the move, mobs of conscripts would also be hard to hide and move. Remember this isn't an all out war, it's a guerrilla"
"Now then... Are we going to try and fix the ship or salvage whatever we can and settle here?"

among all the chaos you head to the prisoner's area and meet up with foster.
foster: "follow me."
as you're walking to a cell foster tells you what's happening.
"well you see there's two things. number one, one of our prisoners got pregnant somehow.. she apparently needs medical care. and number two they told me that they could supply us with more soldiers if we let them free."

dubs
they get roasted so hard that they just hang up and stop talking to you.

"hmmm i guess you're right. she really should be replaced, but what can i do.. i've been demoted to this hellhole. only thing i can do now is drink my way to an early grave."

"it depends on how damaged the ships engines are.. and by the sound of that explosion, i don't think we can fix it anytime soon. we'll have to settle here for now. we're still relatively safe since this airship pretty much acts as a military base both in the air and on land. and thanks for staying with us by the way, we'll need every man we can get with the predicament we're in."

"Who said you were in the only hellhole of earth? There's a lot of arume and humans out there wanting the same thing as you."

Attached: Coolguynotafraidofdying.jpg (717x960, 107K)

Checked
>To Foster:
"Last I heard, they all hated me."
>Head to the prisoners
>Look at them
"And how are you supposed to supply us with more soldiers?"

>Load my shotgun
>to miller and pyle
“So what do you think we should do?”

"It's no problem. Now, where should we settle first? That village I freed would take us in, I believe, but... it's a long story

one of them speaks up
"you're jeremy right? i heard some soldiers talking about how you guys got a hold avrod.. if that's true then the arume right about now are amassing an army to finish you guys off for good. and now that your airship has landed you have nowhere to run, making your situation even worse. you'll need all the help you can get if you want to survive, and we have a common enemy. if they manage to kill you guys, we're next."
another one speaks up
"the arume that were loyal to the true empress left a long time ago, including us. they were uhhh a resistance made up of arume, against the current arume regime and the puppet empress. these former soldiers would fight with you to take out our common enemy."

"well i've never personally known any myself. most people admire sakura without knowing the monster she really is. it's a shame no one stops her..."

miller: "uhh i don't know. i suppose let the resistance fight it out and make them both weak."
pyle: "what's our plan anyways? how do we fight both the resistance and arume with 17 men?"

"heh, we'll settle right here. the airship will act as our base. plus we're too many people to hide in a small village. unless you have a better idea?"

“Well its pretty clear we can’t fight both of em,but could we maybe infiltrate with our airship amidst the chaos?”
“Could we perhaps land above their downed airship and cut a hole from the rooftop while they’re busy fighting eachother?”
“What do you suggest”

"That's where you are wrong, there are a lot of people wanting to take down sakura, but they lack the resources, you have them, we would require a plan and then put whoever is in charge of the operation as an empress"
Wink at her.

Why am I always late to these sort of things? Anyways, I think I was flexing my many chins to the arume, and I escaped?

"No, that's alright... Anything for me to do right now?"

"You're with the loyalists? We fought against each other and now you expect me to look back on all of the people you've killed?"

pyle: "sounds good, but what happens when we get inside?"
miller: "hmm if they're keeping avrod there we could go for it. but we don't know for sure"

"huh. do you know these people? are you one of them? hmmm it is my duty as an arume to make sure to do what's right for the arume race..."

that's the tomorrow's bread my man. come back tomorrow to flex those chins at the arume.

"well... we also lost a lot of our supplies, which includes food. we'll need some more food if we're to stay here. there were transport trucks that transported supplies back and forth to that one arume base jeremy got avrod from.. think you can get us some supplies?"

arume1: "let's not forget that you killed our own as well. us working with you leaves a sour taste in our mouth too. but we both have a common goal, to get rid of the current arume regime. once this is over we'll probably go back to fighting you, but until then we have nothing to fight over."

"I know them, and I'm with them, they are just like you, but with different attitudes, you could use them to work at infiltration without giving the empress the idea you're trying to replace her."

Attached: 1538352931426.jpg (1920x1197, 295K)

"I think I can manage... Hold on"
>Radio my men who were busy taking care of the arume base
"Are you done yet? As soon as you are, I want you to begin delivering supplies from the base to the resistance airship, it's currently grounded at... (give them directions)"

"Oh, I haven't forgotten how many of your kind I've killed... There's nothing stopping you and this army... an army that might not even exist for all I know... There's nothing stopping you all from stabbing us in the back. We'll do this on our own, we're used to fighting with our backs against the wall..."
>Walk off with Foster
"Get everyone on alert, we need to be ready to fight whenever. There's one thing that Arume said that's for certain. The Arume are coming for us... and they're not going to hold back."
>Radio Aki:
"Aki, bring Avrod up top, I'll meet you there."
>Head up onto the rood of the airship with all of my gear
>Radio John:
"Have you spotted anything, old friend?"

“Maybe,i still have some men where i could trust back them,maybe they can come over to our side”

"not bad... not bad at all. i'll be meeting up with sakura soon with the rest of the arume commanders to take out the resistance. that's when we should strike. you and your men kill her and leave without a trace, with the help of me covering up your tracks. what do you think?"

"we are done sir, and we will get on that right away. but for what reason? we just now delivered the supplies here and now we have to take it back?"

arume1: "heh, have a good death then jeremy gigglebert. but at least get her some medical help. the kid in there is half your kind you know."
she points to an arume. you recognize her as the tank girl that was close to halton all the time.
foster: "alright, we'll set up fortifications and be ready to defend at all costs."
aki: "be right there."
john: "i spotted an arume scout, and took her out. i don't know if she communicated our location though.. but if they're sending scouts here then they must know about us."
you head up to the roof and see aki, avrod, and yuki.

miller: "we'll need all the men we can get"
pyle: "didn't you also work with punished user? i hear some of his men are still imprisoned by the resistance. maybe we can get them on our side as well."

"Sounds good. I'll need you to tell me what you know about the meeting. Anything could be useful to pull this off."

"Oh no, I meant the ones from the Arume base! We're in a slight emergency and we need as many supplies as we can get... But only bring the ones from the mosque after the ones from the arume base run out, alright?"

“True also that”
“Getting inside is the hard part,miller,pyle any suggestions?”

>Radio some people to go take care of the pregnant Arume
>Radio John:
"We're probably going to have an Arume army come down upon us soon. And if that's the case..."
>Walk over to Aki, Yuki, and Avrod
>Take in the view for a second
"It's depressing, seeing this beautiful world like this..."
>Look to Avrod
"The Arume are coming to get you. They want to take you away and force you to fight for them."
>Sit and start looking around
"You may not know it, but you're a very powerful person... I'm not going to force you to fight for us, but I hope you'll make the right decision when the time comes because you're our last hope."

"all the commanders will be meeting in a room to discuss our strategy, including the empress. we're allowed to bring in a couple soldiers with us if we want as our assistants or something. maybe i could bring two of you in. the only problem is how we would kill her in a room full of other arume..."

"oh alright sir. we'll get right on it. anything else?"

miller: "by now they've probably already realized we're the traitors. but if you have men on the inside they could let us in easier, especially if it's during all the fighting. we would be able slip in easy."

avrod nods. "i... want to help." she says taking some time to think of the words.
yuki: "i've spent some time with her. since she's lost all her memories she doesn't know the abilities that she has. it seems that back when you rescued her from the arume, she was working only on instinct. theoretically only when in danger can she use her powers.. she can't just do them on command."

"Yeah... I solved the conscription problem, spread the word"

"Ever thought of probably tampering with the equiptment and put some C4 hidden in something like a suitcase? Or sleeping gas while they do not expect it? While you and the others are unconscious we finish the commanders and the empress, then we would make it look like the killers ran off as security was closing in."

Attached: 1553382966665.png (500x300, 42K)

>To Avrod:
"Thanks, kid, it means a lot..."
>To Yuki:
"That'll do. Thanks, you should head back down, there's a storm brewing."
>Keep sitting and wait for Yuki to leave
>To Aki:
"Hey, Aki, you never did say why you chose to fight for the Resistance..."

“I guess let me check”
>try to radio moe

"yes brother i will..."
they go on to deliver the supplies now. then all of a sudden this nigga radios you rikka: "could work, but they search everyone before they are in the same room with the empress.."

yuki: "good luck out there."
yuki leaves you guys.
aki: "right... it's a long story. i promise i'll tell you after we've finished this mess we've made."
she smiles at you.

you guys are on the line

>To Aki
"I'll have some supplies delivered, is there anything else or am I free to- sorry, Got a call"

"Who is this?"

"Simple, Hide the c4 in a hat, that should do it."

Attached: Ck8prm3UoAAkUag.jpg (353x354, 21K)

“Is this the most famed muslim on the resistance?”
“Moe moe moe,i missed you my friend, even back then i was sure you’d share my views,tell me,what is happening in the resistance”

"Sure... But that means you have to promise not to go dying, yeah?"
>To Avrod:
"Are you cold? It's kinda breezy up here..."

"... Arthas? Haven't heard about you in a while... We got bombed and crashed down, conscription got aborted and now we're trying to get some supplies down here. How's the whole 'leaving the resistance and fighting alongside arume' going for you? Caved in any teammates yet?"
" Jokes aside, you need anything other than info? "

aki: "oh uh-"
she gets cut off by you talking to arthas

she laughs at that thinking it's a joke.
"good one... or... we have the c4 placed in the room already! or maybe a gun placed in the room before hand! then all we have to do is enter the room, go where to the gun or c4 is and kill her!"
>mfw stealing plans from the godfather now

avrod: "uhh, n-no. i'm fine."
aki: "we'll make it out alive, i'm sure of it. and that's what i wanted to talk to you about.. if our defenses fail and we lose, you'll have to run from here. you're the last hope of humanity. take some good men with you as well. it's no use you dying with the rest of us..."
she looks sad.
:sadcat

“Yes about that my friend,i need you to do something for me”
“Can you go to the hangar right now?”

"Alright alright, you got it, but first, we need to know what's the first step, since we're heading towards the resistance right?"

Attached: 1538354228949.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>Put my arm around her
"I'm not running anywhere. Ever."
>Look up at the sky
"Unlike the Arume, if we die here, we'd lose everything. There'd be no coming back from it. I think everyone knows that, as the soldiers prepare to fight, there's that feeling in the air. Everyone knows that they're going to come at us with everything... and we don't stand a chance at coming away unscathed..."

"What for?"

“I need you to do a recon of the area for me and i have another thing to ask”
“Are you really loyal to aki?”

>Call up the rest of the converts
"Brothers? I might need some assistance here. Something tells me shit's about to go down, and faith alone won't get us through"

"Alright, alright... And no, I wouldn't say I am. I'm tagging along for now because they're better alive than dead now that they're not stepping on my toes, but our goals are different and I'll part ways soon enough. Why?"
>Go check the hangars

"well. the first step right now is for you to get into contact with your buddies. i'll pretend to recruit them, and then we can work out everyone's roles in this operation."

"i guess you're right..."
she snuggles up next to you
"this battle will probably decide the future of earth, and the human race. the crossroads of destiny.."
after a few moments she speaks again
"but we do have one thing that keeps us afloat over them. our little avrod. do you think we should send her away so she's safe? if they get to her during the battle who knows what'll happen..."

"we're almost there with the supplies. what's happening?"

>To Avrod:
"Hey, do you like the view? You can see everything from up here... If a swarm of Arume ships rose above that horizon..."
>Point over at the horizon
"...how would you feel, what would you want to do?"

“What would you do if a little airship of mine flew right inside the hangar just when you were about to leave? You would surely side with me against these cowards wouldn’t you?”

"Alright then, I'll see how i contact them"
Turn off the record watch part and send that stuff to thel loyalist
"We are still in mid air right? I might need to pick them up."

Attached: 1534013858079.png (631x677, 487K)

she looks up at the horizon
"i-i don't know... i would be scared." once again taking her time with the words.

"we can send an airship for them. you go with the airship and get them. in the morning we can discuss our plans..."

you also make your way to the hangars

"We're a bit low on manpower, we got bombed and there's this ominous feeling... Like back when I was in the ISIL. Can't quite put it into words..."
>Go to the hangars

"Under any other circumstances I would, but now is not the time. It's all about to collapse and I'd rather go down fighting as an army against the arume than as an insurgent against the resistance. This might be the last time I swing my Yatagan, and the last time I utter a nasheed. Fight alongside me, one last time, and I promise I'll follow you afterwards"

"Ok, I'll be in touch once i come back"
Go to the airship and find my contractors.

“Then you must open the gates for me,its the only way we can fight against both arumes and the resistance”

"Fear can be a powerful tool... You can head back down to Yuki if you'd feel safer there. Just come to me when the fighting starts, I'll keep you safe until you feel like you can do something."
>To Aki:
"I can't help but wonder what Arthas is doing right now... No matter what, history seems to repeat itself."

"I will, I will... It's too early for now, though"

“I also need one more thing,if you can,lead one of your soldiers or do it yourself to free the remainder of punished men,i reckon they could be of great use if they were organized at the hangar when i would reach there”
“This is all,thank you for listening to me,the hour of retribution awaits”

rikka: "godspeed"
rikka radios an airship to take you somewhere
you then get on the airship and it takes off.

avrod: "but... what can i do? i'm not a soldier..."
aki: "i wouldn't be surprised if he was behind all of this.. we should've acted sooner after what asuka told us. but it's in the past now..."

TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOOME
COUNTRY SHIIIIIIP
TO THE PLACEEEEEEE
I BELOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
WEST VIRGINIAAAAAAA
COUNTY MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA