Umm lads what's in the ocean?

>Jason was shark fishing off the coast of Bermagui, a town in New South Wales, when he picked up the mako shark head - weighing 220lbs.

Attached: sharkhead.png (720x960, 821K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/science/enormous-shark-found-with-head-bitten-off-by-even-bigger-beast-off-australia-coast
youtu.be/Z_QyGANCUJI
youtu.be/lz5bXcpPI40
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223001/Great-White-Shark-bitten-nearly-half-BIGGER-monster.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck link.
foxnews.com/science/enormous-shark-found-with-head-bitten-off-by-even-bigger-beast-off-australia-coast

>what's in the ocean?
Other sharks.

Attached: 1481159456026.jpg (736x408, 44K)

>what's in the ocean?
water.

great whites

Probably just a great white. Then other things nibbled at it

He was reeling it in

It...lives.

Attached: Megalodon.jpg (3000x2153, 867K)

there is always a bigger fish.

Redpill: Great Whites are baby meglodons.

Attached: 1523930668151.jpg (597x1178, 218K)

I'll go with killer whale for 800, alex

ok and?

Great White sharks don't really go as far North as England.

Picture a collective of nanobots, except its actually just sentient whale sperm.

What's in the ocean? Shark fin soup chinks!

New south wales is australia.

MEGASHARKS

>trapman bermagui
Based

The absolute state of mutt education

no it doesnt, it got outcompeted by great whites, tiger sharks, sperm whales and orcas after their main foodsource took of to colder waters or went extinct in the late miocene/early pliocene.
Great whites and orcas live in waters surrounding NSW, norfolk island and tasmania and Great whites and Bull sharks are known to sometimes stray into the english channel and north sea.

The return of megalodons

Christ Almighty you yanks put do yourselves.

>stein

other sharks

Return? They never left.

Great Whites go to great depths then swim in schools. They are babies

ffs change your flag if youre going to write something so stupid
ill just pretend youre a yid with a proxy

Come on now

Then why do they sound like they are English? Checkmate.

where are all the non fossilized megalodon teeth then?

It's always been Berenstain Bears.

This is the largest great white ever filmed, deep blue. Whatever bit that was much bigger.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 96K)

you can clearly see 3 distinct bites on that shark head

>I have no clue how fossils are formed
I bet you thought you were clever too.

Killer. Whale.

t. wankbrain
Great whites weren't around at the same time as Megalodon.

Faggot

>babies aren't around the same time as people
You're retarded.

that shark is tsundere af

Looks like two to me, either way whatever did that is too big to be a great white. A great white, even one let’s say a little bigger than the largest recorded couldn’t deep throat bite a mako that big like that.

Please post where I mentioned either babies or humans.

Attached: Big George JJB.png (1175x1068, 1.57M)

... poor shark! fag i ops pic should be hit in the face ...

Where are the teeth I can go to the beach or the river and find thousands of shark teeth but no megalodon teeth

Yep, you're retarded.

It's another "schizophrenic" episode.
Boo! A repeat.

Attached: 3.png (590x701, 422K)

it looks like multiple sharks all took bites out of it to me. The head is all thats left after the sharks ate it

>Umm lads what's in the ocean?
cpt Nemo

youtu.be/Z_QyGANCUJI
The either southern Pacific is so eerie. From the Great Barrier Reef to R'lyeh, there's so much down there we haven't seen just because it's so remote.

Shit gets eaten. When it's on a line it cant escape. Happens all the time

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Jow Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out.

Probably an orca. They're apex preds. Numerous reports of them munching sharks.

I'm on mobile but I'm pretty sure we've only mapped only about 10% of the ocean

> Dumb leaf fuck posts a cthulhu copy pasta
Die.

Attached: Rakey.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

They do and the article is from Aussie land.

>We've been to the moon
apparently
>We've never been to the bottom of the sea

There's some weird shit down there

I think you might be right. They have been documented targeting mako's on the line for their liver. They sometimes target the liver because it is so nutrient rich and leave the rest of the body intact.

Oh my god.

Actually retarded

...wales isn't in england and neither is new south wales

Great whites have been around since atleast the mid Miocene you fucking idiot.
thanks for dragging the average IQ of Jow Forums down.
the megalodon was not just an upsaled Great white, it was very much its own organism belonging to a different genus to the great white alltogether and filled a distinct ecological role, when that niche dissapeared, so did the megalodon.

Yep caught massive halibut that had taken a big fish that had taken the bait

Mako sharks are yummy

You would think he would know if it was killer whales though wouldn't he? They tend to stay close to the surface dont they?
Video is rare footage of a group of orcas eating a great white

Even a great white wouldn't be able to take the entire body of the mako with it between it biting the line and making it on board.

Its like that one time a great white that got tagged was dragged to an insane depth in faster than any creature we know about can dive, only there was no bigger fish to blame

youtu.be/lz5bXcpPI40

>t. merman

Orcas.

God I hope you're just pretending to be retarded

>New South Wales
Nonsense, the shape of the corpse isn't consistent with one bite, something or somethings took big chunks off it, the ripped skin on the edges is consistent with that, and the flesh is stripped off along the spine, a single bite would have crushed through it, and the edges of the head would be consistent.

This was a bunch of great whites, orcas, or other big predators eating a free meal on a fishing line, the mako was unable to defend itself with a hook in it's mouth. This shit happens all the time, the only thing noteworthy is the size.

Orcas.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223001/Great-White-Shark-bitten-nearly-half-BIGGER-monster.html

lole

Attached: 1527209841645.png (1080x1440, 592K)

Probably just a kraken. Well known creature up here. They don't bite sharks in two, though.

This
Probably orcas

Attached: imptrash2.png (714x1055, 170K)

ZUC ID