Redpill me on psychiatry

redpill me on psychiatry

Attached: 1471091419332s.jpg (167x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
youtube.com/watch?v=cc_wjp262RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The toothpaste mines getting you down fren?

>redpill me on psychiatry
Not until you post a properly sized picture

Everything is a penis therefore women don't exist therefore feminism doesn't exist, just angry inverted penises

Faggots and women hoping to define their inclination to degeneracy

In my experience, completely fucking worthless. There was a period a few years back in which I was really struggling and depressed. Say a few psychiatrists, we tried tons of pills (mostly antidepressants, but some others). None of them do anything. I felt no better on them. The psychiatrists and doctors always seemed totally lost when trying to help me.

They tell you nothing you don't already know or could figure out on your own.

redpill me on thumbnails

The psychiatry they tell you is garbage. They psychiatry they tell each other is extremely effective for mind control.

Attached: Dr John Gittinger.jpg (480x360, 11K)

there are effective methods of psychiatry, but you have to be self-aware enough to find someone that's not bullshit

and don't take the pills. never take their pills.

Attached: tumblr_p3z4jxsWlb1rqat58o1_1280.jpg (1280x793, 204K)

nice one, it's fascinating and i believe it really is all in the mind

the weak minded will get fucked

Best kind of Psychiatry is Frontier Psychiatry

youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE

i asked my rich friend about this the other day because im depressed. he told me he tried it once. the guy charged $650 an hour. and on the third session, the guy was already trying to prescribe him like 4 different psychiatric drugs. he said he just went out of curiousity because he was on a self improvement kick and thought it might help but he's pretty sure its a scam and a way to get you hooked on drugs. #notall but im pretty sure it happens more often than you think.

Attached: 1553479632976.jpg (1675x1350, 306K)

Honest answer. I work i mental health. Therapy only works for those that can see the wrongs they have done and fix them. Talk therapy for people with actual mental illness is garbage.

On the other hand, drugs have come a long way. If you are hearing voices, drugs are the way to go. If you are depressed, exercise and diet. Antidepressants work in a very small number of cases. Maybe ten percent where there is a genuine I'm balance that cannot be corrected naturally. Post pregnancy depression is one. The influx in hormones throws women off and needs to be corrected with medication because the I'm balance takes far too long to correct on it's own. Antidepressants are both to be used long term, a year is a good basis. After that get off those toxins.

psychiatrist soley use medicine to treat mental problems

psychologists use therapy and talking

brainlet detected

Attached: blargh.png (625x682, 125K)

>Primitive, pre-Einsteinian psychology (1850-1975), while claiming to measure thinking, consciousness and behavior, for the most part studied the adjustment-maladjustment of human beings to social rituals and culturally defined symbol systems.
(((Modern Psychology))) is actually worse. The rituals and symbol system have become even more degenerative than they were previously - the biological sciences are dead and proper adjustment to the host culture now means that if you have a dick, it's "healthy" for you to think that it should be a vagina.
At least religion, from a societal context, aimed to be pro-generative. But, when the host culture becomes de-generative, so too do the psychologies. A cancer in the cultural immune system.

When I told my doctors the pills didnt seem to be doing anything, I was told several times "You have to believe they will work, before they actually work." What the fuck is that? If I had the will to be positive about these things, I probably wouldn't even need them in the first place...I thought the meds were to help with that kind of thing!

Jung knows whats up. Read the Red Book.

Don't you think that patient that don't have goals in life, passion are more vunarable to losing the ticket? Personally i think that's what goes wrong. And also, positive energy

stfu faggot i know this, i'm interested in the stuff that goes abit deeper other than what you just googled

>"psycho vs psychi"

had a look, cheers

I can redpill you on being a life guard
>screaming kids
>parents that want you to watch their kids all day becasue they dont want to
>nip slips, but not of the girls you want to see
>clean up vomit
>calm down people having panic attacks but think theyre having a heart attack
>backboard a kid for a spinal injury
>eat a snack
>save a drowning kid, get yelled at by parents
>rub more sunscreen on
>clean up shit from off the locker room walls
>talk shit about pool rats with other guards
>clean shit out of toilet because a kid thought it would be funny to clog the toilet with clothes then have him and all his friends shit on top of it
>do CPR
>save another kid
>lightning strike, everyone out
>everyones pissed
>close pool
>wait for everyone to slowly leave
>repeat

Attached: 1447119715286.jpg (812x889, 96K)

>Therapy only works for those that can see the wrongs they have done and fix them.
I think this is the best way to describe the situation. Im no mental health expert but Ive been around a lot of people with this problem or that, especially family.
The way I look at it is thay therapy is for people who are rational but not self reflective enough or creative enough to understand what their problem is. I know far too many people who refuse to take advise but have some problem like depression or alcoholism. Therapy only works for those willing to change their behavior imo. Denial is a crazy thing.
Another thing I want to say is that if you are rational and can be creative about how to change yourself then you can do just that and not need therapy. This is what I did and I havent been depressed in about 10 years.

depends on what pills

amphetamines or cathinones can keep you up for a week whether you believe in it or not

GHB will leave you loopy or knock you the fuck out even if you don't know you took it

etizolam will have you driving to get gas with no pants on and make ejaculating on the arresting officer seem like a good idea (don't worry you won't remember any of this the next morning in jail)

it's just the trash grade drugs that depend on you believing in it to work (we used to call them placebos but now they call them $325 every 2 weeks)

op i didnt even reply to you, i replied to now you are confirmed mega brainlet, guess the netherlands are full of niggers after all

Attached: 1485279524288.png (360x240, 54K)

hahahah fu

Junk science.

youtube.com/watch?v=cc_wjp262RY

A lot of drugs are semi-randomly created, then approved according to some vague metric and small samples size and even then the effectiveness is REALLY questionable. The results are aren't very satisfactory, given most people are being treated with some sort of chemical lobotomy while a lot of the "illnesses" are temporary in nature. There are a lot of overdiagnosis and overmedication too.
The diseases are poorly defined and the same person can have dozens of different diagnosis, sometimes even being used as a politcal weapon (see sluggish schizophrenia).
The treatments are extremely expensive and a lot of times completely ineffective by any coherent metric (addiction, severe cases of unstable behaviour...).

Last year i was hanging out with a mate of mine, he's on benzo's and other antidepresants, heavy weed smoker to.(so completely useless) We decided to do some xtc, he was really careful and indecisive on doing that shit with me. Couple of hours later he said; wow, why don't they treat depression with this?...

That shit really stuck with me.

us MDMA the answer to depression for normies? maybe not, who knows. still.. It's all in the mind imo, real shit.

false

psychiatrists use talk/therapy as well

>lightning strike, everyone out
>everyones pissed
>close pool

pool's closed due to trips

Attached: 1424050204284.jpg (1600x1200, 842K)

your friends is lucky that didnt have serotonin syndrome form the mdma//ssri synergy

what a retard

psychiatry noun
psy·chi·a·try | \ sə-ˈkī-ə-trē
, sī-\
Definition of psychiatry

: a branch of medicine that deals with mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders

Attached: 64e235b9-1cde-448f-890f-fb1269e75e6c.png (714x180, 18K)

Speed helps depression like adhd pills, take a 1/4 or 1/2 of one

my bad for calling you a faggot, but psychiatrist do talk a lot to the patients.

You can probably figure out yourself what they say.

trippppppys bruh

>"i hab problem"
>"here take cia pill"

it's bullshit

recommend me red pilled mental illnesses

being a drumpf supporter

loel

Attached: 1525371357872.png (714x1055, 170K)

>kerdasi amaq