Attached: weedbro.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5123717/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be a quitter you loser.

thc oil.

whY?

Have you tried heroin?

It's not bad, the Jews would prefer you to stop.

Attached: 3624519.jpg (460x300, 158K)

not much changes, surprisingly. Life just gets kind of less colorful.
Nofap makes a huge difference, though. Also zinc supplements and exercising 3-5 times a week.
The key is to stay active and virile, then your body is constantly producing testosterone. If you become too lethargic your body starts to enter couch potato mode.
You can be happy, healthy, fit, and active and still use weed often.
You're better off using oils or a dry herb vape instead of smoking, though. Smoking is wasteful and unhealthy, even if it's weed it's not good for your lungs

send all your pots to me

just stop

Blackpill time
you can't just "quit" that which exist's in a field.

>t. harry potter fag
you know you brits can't grow plants in that shithole

Attached: bbygot.png (1086x812, 1.03M)

also don't make drinking alcohol a habit.
Avoid drinking alcohol unless somebody offers you some or you're at an event with drinking, otherwise try to avoid forming a habit out of buying your own booze to drink at home alone.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

DUDE

Stop being a hippy faggot.

its for gay bois

i hate hippies.

have been high for the past 9 years

>lmao why do you need redpills on quitting weed
>like nigga just stop smoking it

>Self loathing

>Flag
Jew detected

Weed saved my aunt while she was getting chemo. I smoke once in a blue moon with friends but if I’m by myself I get feeling too fuckin high. I take cbd oil though to help me sleep and it’s great. Doesn’t get you high or stoned, just relaxes you a bit.

it's almost like u can enjoy an activity without being a retarded stereotype. shocker

When you inhale weed, it doesn't just go to your lungs, it goes into your brain, head area, fat stores, and intestines. Really, the smoke poisons the whole body and causes matabolism problems. You could have teeth deterioration and other deterioration around your head because the nutrients and amino acids can't build the body up. How can it when there's smoke everywhere?

Same with tobacco or anything you smoke. When I quit tobacco years ago, I would take baths and the water was literally GREY! For like 1-2 weeks! And my skin was grey from all the smoke.

Be a chad and stop spending money on poisons. You will get women, motivation, and confidence instead.

Boof 1000mg and you'll never want to get high again.

The only two four letter words you punks don’t know is soap and work.

liberal detected

i used to love weed because it made me feel like i had great ideas to write but i would never actually write anything. i just ate like shit and jerked off a lot. to the point that when i ran out i couldnt even get off for like a week without it. and i was depressed and tired because of insomnia and i threw up the first day without it. weed is fun but after quitting weed and caffeine, i feel so much better, more clear headed and even younger. i seriously recommend detoxing for a month or 2 just so you can see what it's like. i would still enjoy it if there is a good movie coming out in imax or a concert or something or if im dating a girl who smokes, the sex is epic. otherwise, its not good to do habitually.

Agree with both points. If you're having trouble, go on a tolerance break. Two weeks/month/few months. There is no harm in that.

Avoid alcohol all together. It doesn't get you anywhere plus it seriously messes with your distribution of testosterone.

One of the worst things I think weed does to you is make you sleep so good that it's hard to get up early. Also, smoking it fucks up with your lung function and makes exercising more difficult.

If you're retarded, weed makes you (((creative))) read: to the normal level of intelligence.
If you're already smart, weed pushes you into dementia and psychosis.
If you like weed it's because you're low iq.
t. Tried weed and didn't like the hyper speed it put my mind into. Fuck that entirely.

retard

If you have a hard time quitting then you should know it is a problem.

Yet you choose to be a retarded stereotype

Your body doesn't produce more. It produces less/stabilizes. If you body doesn't need to replace it, it isn't making more.

I've quit weed for about 2 weeks now and holy fuck are my dreams vivid. Weed is great and all, but too much use definitely mutes something inside you

lmao ive only been able to vote in the last two presidential elections

12 primary - ron paul
general - mormon mitt

16 primary - trump
general - trump

eat my ass

also a strong mushroom trip might help you kick the habit
or make you wanna chainsmoke joints

Attached: goodpost.jpg (779x526, 147K)

>lowers T
>lowers drive
>increases anxiety (when not high)
>unhealthy (for lungs)
>unhealthy (for diet)
There are many reasons to quit. If you're only smoking like once a week, then it's not a big deal though
>t. former PotHead

Don't, just do it in lesser quantities and frequencies. Once a month only, for example. Too much of anything isn't good.

nah. i hate hippies. u can smoke weed and not be a fagging potchuli smellin, pole riding, tatted up gross ass hippie.

im clean cut, hunt animals, and work for corporate america

fuck hippes

ROLLIN

>coping this much
I’m trying to quit too. Let’s do it together user

Attached: 9D60ED4A-E46E-4104-8896-5C87C65978B1.jpg (500x500, 88K)

>im clean cut, hunt animals, and work for corporate america
>fuck hippes

Attached: WOAH!.gif (320x180, 2.15M)

Nice larp, faggot

Then why do you smoke the green Jew?

idk if i wanna quit anytime soon

cuz being high is way more fun my guy. i smoke 24/7 - go to work as a mid level corporate america manager and am high all day. go to client meetings high. no one has any idea.

its called being a functioning smoker and not a burnout retard

Just stop smoking, it’s not hard.

Be prepared for some of the most intense dreams of your life tho. Weed suppresses dreams.

Weed makes niggers out of otherwise promising young white men. Don't smoke weed. Don't be a nigger.

The Jews want white people to be druggies, they’re less likely to succeed in life if they’re drugged out all the time. Which is exactly what the Jews want

This

Cannabis will make you depressed

Cannabis will chemically addict you and permanently alter you

Cannabis is not a safe drug

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5123717/

Attached: emss-70462-f003.jpg (800x808, 263K)

Thc binds to estrogen and also messes with your sperm and can make you infertile. Time for you to grow up, son. I smoked every day for 11 years. It was a mistake. I hate pot now.

Attached: 20190329_220149.jpg (3264x2448, 2.29M)

I smoked weed from 17-33 yrs old. I finally decided it way gay and quit. I started dreaming again. My sense of smell came back and I didn;t even realize it had diminished and my motivation increased dramatically (both dopamine related). Within 4 weeks my wisdom teeth suddenly started coming in and I started putting on lean weight (growth hormones). All anxiety vanished (GABA). My mind was filled with nostalgia, I felt like I remember feeling when I was in high school. I would definitely quit, but not cold turkey because of its dysregulation of GABA and dopamine. Taper down or you will feel like garbage for months.

this effect only lasts for about 2-3 weeks because your body is adjusting to the difference in REM sleep levels.
it'll be business as usual in a week or two.

Sounds like you'd be a shitty person to work with/for
I drink, but not before or during work.

the easy way to quit is to think of the amount you spend on it weekly, then multiply it by 52. i was a very habitual user, $140 per week. after i quit i stopped getting headaches, had an easier time going to the bathroom, slept for longer, and started occupying my time with fulfilling activities because i couldn't just smoke and play video games and be satisfied anymore.

Dude what a collassal waste of time. Everyone has incredible potential. Weed will slow you down. Everytime you smoke weed just remember Ill be doing something productive like honing a skill or becoming stronger. Every bong rip you take, Ill be pursuing my STEM career. Stoners are epic losers. Its okay if its once every month I guess. But if you are doing it every day take a long hard look at yourself now before 10 years pass you by and you realize you shoulda been doing something with your life instead of letting everyone including me pass you by.

Attached: 1553684532752.jpg (960x866, 66K)

>I started dreaming again
Yeah this was what made me stick to quitting

why would that make me a shitty person to work with and for if i can do an amazing job where both clients and coworkers say im much better than the last guy

>weed kills your dreams
This is why the Jews push it on us.

Attached: 7785B0D0-6ACA-448F-89DC-EA7140B8F80D.png (657x527, 34K)

just fucking stop if you want to

Do whatever the fuck you wanna do

Attached: 1548615864964.jpg (833x628, 58K)

You'll get your night dreams back

Because you're fake. You also probably thing you're more impressive than you actually are at work because you're all fucked up during the work day.

After I gave up the voices stopped and the Demons didn't come to see me anymore. I miss them.

Your dreams will become incredibly vivid if you quit weed.

>you're all fucked up during the work day.
lmao no - you can function perfectly fine.

>you're more impressive than you actually are
Ive doubled my departments revenue in a year by adding my skill set guy. That's 100% yoy increase...

Do you work at a pot dispensary or a bong shop?

Step 1: Desire to quit
Step 2: Stop buying weed
Step 3: Wait a week until you stop being a crabby faggot that can't sleep
Step 4: There is no step 4

Anyone that says they can't stop smoking weed just don't want to stop. When the desire to stop is there, it's easiest habit to quit.

Your weed is South Carolina.

Attached: screen_shot_2016-08-30_at_12.37.58_pm.png (794x630, 147K)

I haven’t smoked pot in about 15 years... still think about it when it’s a nice spring or fall day..

no. quantitative analysis

You could just exercise self control and do it recreationally like no more than once a week, or quit if you can't exercise that self control.

Disagree, I've had no trouble quitting lots of drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, benzos, adderall. Marijuana was the hardest to quit. When I tried to go cold turkey I developed paradoxical insomnia, it is the fuckn worst. It feels like you cannot sleep at all for weeks, even months. Its like part of your brain goes to sleep but another part is still 100% conscious. It is fuckn weird and awful.

>come to this thread hoping for redpills on health risks of being a chronic weed smoker

>mfw zero comments about health risks

Attached: Capture.png (826x461, 551K)

It's called withdrawal symptoms.

Attached: 272390a1542918186-big.gif (399x399, 3.26M)

How did you get hooked to it in the first place? I've been doing it for years and it takes me like 2 months to use a gram.

no its not retard, you dont dream on weed it halts rem sleep

Weed is fun. Try it and then watch your opinion magically change. Having fun doesn't make you a hippy because this isn't 1973 anymore you queer infidel

Trust Jesus Christ He made it

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Nah, if you quit, you get vivid as fuck dreams out the ass.

Attached: 1538258720141.jpg (168x299, 18K)

Read again, retard. I'm talking about
W I T H D R A W A L S

Gravity bong, I'd smoke 2g a day no problem. Plus it was basically free.

Fuck week. It just gives me anxiety and paranoia

Attached: B64AC33D-CD24-4B0C-866E-9A91213FA9BC.png (640x628, 150K)

2 grams a day? Dude how did you remember to breathe? lol

I know but howwww fuckk it sso hard and I just cant quit I get so depressed and life sucks ass without it

Sounds like it involves digital scales. Are you black by chance?

Try going a month or two without beating your dick. If you can't do it is it a problem? Fuck no don't be so obtuse

Perhaps I enjoy thinking clearly instead of self medicating to avoid uncomfortable realities?

you'll eventually end up with psychosis and develop schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. Don't listen to the weed fags and expand ur mind cucks. Its all bullshit.

that is fairly motivational, thanks.

Based reply

Attached: 6a0133f3a4072c970b01901be4a22f970b-800wi.jpg (432x149, 19K)

You are retarded, if you can't go without jacking off then you do have a problem. Is that really your argument? lol

lmao nah - niggers cant math

You are using it as a crutch. As cliche as it sounds you are using it to escape/alter reality or to not deal with your problems. Cannabis can be used responsibly, but if the first thing you do when you wake up is take a rip then you are abusing it.

bro that is very much a problem, that's an addiciton

Yeah I’m sure no one had any idea

>if you can't go without jacking off then you do have a problem

literally all four main seinfeld characters including elaine couldn't make it 7 days without masturbating let alone 30

@afterparty right now coked out of my mind, puffing on some good hashish
When was the last time you went out and partied hard with your best friends Jow Forums?

Attached: 1549449731083.jpg (1089x1154, 358K)

>This
I had withdrawals when i quit. My appetite became shit and I had cold sweats.