It takes me two hours to read 20 pages of a college textbook

>It takes me two hours to read 20 pages of a college textbook.
Gah! How do I improve my reading speed?

Attached: GAH.jpg (780x748, 59K)

How long should it take to read 20 pages of study materials? What is your speed?

be interested in it, sadly that's the only way.
an impossible task if you ask me, college is a waste of time anyway

You probably have attention problems. I have a trick for that. I read word to word in a semi circle with my eyes. Thereby i suddenly maintain my attention in trying to succesfully do so. After a while i read in a straight line. I like to chllange myself and try to read 2 sentences at a time by alternating through the words on both lines and piece it back together. It faster and efficient and youll absorb the information easily.

Must explain why your country is so uneducated.

I will try to keep that advice, thanks.

Kill yourself

That’s mean. Be nice.

just pee yourself bro

Start intentionally speed reading faster than you can comprehend, then keep increasing the speed until you hit your limit.

I’ve started working on that, thank you.

go to a doctor, ged tiagnosed with adhd and take the pills they recomend that you take, they are a godsend

if you can decently remember what you have read consider yourself blessed, this way it's as easy as using minute amounts of amphetamines from time to time including the tests and you're pretty much good
if you can't remember almost anything from those 10 pages per hour sessions go to your doctor and explain the great trouble of your attention span deficit
anyone can potentially read fast, but what matters is how much of that stuff gets in, and that takes time

If its something complicated you are trying to understand that is perfectly fine. You shouldn't move on until you understand the material

Explain further pls, I don't understand what you mean. I also have problems reading it takes me too long

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Depending on what topic it is, that's a good pace. If you're trying to deeply understand what's going on in a physics textbook you're going to want to go over the reasoning step by step.

Read something more interesting. Hope you didn't dive headfirst into a meme STEM degree because "computers are cool" or "I liek vidya gaymes." Other than that, read through the boredom. You are reading slowly because you are BORED.

you eat it, I could eat 80+ pages in two hours

yeaj teah yeah opk

based and redpilled libravore