Is Italy a shit-hole to live in?

Is Italy a shit-hole to live in?

Attached: 1494874012695.png (1000x1000, 131K)

Yes.
Still better than yours, though.

No

yes, also we're about to face recession, so soon double yes

Anything is better than my venezuela tier country.

im getting an Italian passport, thought about learning Italian and moving there but i heard that it's kinda corrupt, is it that bad?

No. At least they have good food and nice women.

Hon Hon Hon

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

you will regret this

I thought about learning German and moving there but i don't know..i like pasta and pizza.
Besides what if the Germans or Italians decide to exit EU or something.

Attached: 1553923379848.jpg (419x420, 24K)

right now, italy is at risk of facing isolation by the rest of the regional powers in the EU, the ones that are talking about sanctioning countries that refuse to accept refugees. you're better off going to germany, just don't go stay in poorer areas

> facing isolation by the rest of the regional powers in the EU

Doesn't that mean that my passport would be useless outside Italy or something? How is Italy dealing with the refugee thing? I know Berlin is fucked up for good and some places of France too.

it's ok
lots of things suck but you'll get used to the bullshit, at least for me that I lived since I was born here

What kind of things suck about Italy? all i know is about the landscape and food, our kitchen is highly influenced by yours, but is it a really expensive place to live or something?

Anything in Mediterranea is shit. Hairy women with moustaches everywhere

>Doesn't that mean that my passport would be useless outside Italy or something?
i mean i don't think your passport will be invalidated, but consider this: all this turmoil is partly because the ruling parties in the government are tired of italy being seen as either a transition hub for foreigners to come and go to other countries, or as an inconvenience for the rest of the union. so what i was trying to say is that if you plan to move here briefly, it's ok as long as you have someone here to support you both financially and with the shitton of bureaucracy, but don't stay for too long or you will risk to get stuck here, given the circumstances. never put too much trust on anyone here, or they will suck out your finances. find something that will guarantee you getting out of here as soon as you come, like a job contract in germany or whatever

>What kind of things suck about Italy?
just abput everything except food and landscapes,literally

what's so bad in particular about Italy though? been there as a tourist long time ago, was good but pretty expensive.
how's healthcare? what about rent/wages?

Russia is less underdeveloped than shitaly

>EU ID
no really I know of Italy's problems with immigrants and it's not as rich as Germs/France/UK obviously
but I know nothing of other domesticproblems

unpleasant thread
don`t like when Italy and shit go in one sentence

Is it italian pizza you like, or american?
I dont like italian pizza.

be American
take pizza from Italians
add pineapple to it
say "I don't like Italian pizza"
very patriotic post

That’s Canadians who invented Pineapple Pizza

let me guess… but "you took it from them and made it good", right?

No not really

savage
also checked

Attached: checked.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Im more talking about the lack of cheese. A few blobs of cheese dumped in 3 spots isnt good. I want cheese in every bite.

I don't like Italian food.

oh. so it goes like
be American
take pizza from Italians
Canadians add pineapple to it
take their idea, call it American pizza
say "I don't like Italian pizza, I prefer American"
tell Canada and Italy to blow it out their asses
tfw

Attached: 7a5.gif (482x800, 29K)

>be russian
>take pancakes
>rename them blini
>We made pancakes good :)

corruption literally everywhere.
i guess you can kinda relate, but our government doesn't even want to purge like you guys do.
besides that, post ww2 italy has inherited a globalised culture as a direct consequence of americanization, and since immigration the youth's quality of life has been severely crippled.
i think that is mainly because of the country's history of never having a big collective "italian" culture, under which one can really identify and stand against foreign influence. we've been an united political entity for a little more than 1.5 centuries, so local identity, already worn off by americanisation, cannot withstand the big tidal wave of all the different immigrants' cultures. this has really fucked with local politics and the recent rise of a """"Nationalistic"""" party in our government is basically the equivalent of OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
true italian pizza is neapolitan pizza, if you tasted it and didn't like it fuck you

Attached: 1553897227562.png (785x847, 154K)

we don't claim to have invented them though it just goes like this in US
—Tea House
"meh, just some average lame tea…"
—RUSSIAN Tea House
"OH MY FUCKING GOD I bet those Russians know a thing or two in tea"
—Dumplings
"yawn… what are we, poor?"
—RUSSIAN Dumplings
"SWEET VIRGIN MARY WITH A BABY JESUS IN THE CRADLE WITH ANGELS SINGING those darn Russians make the dumplings like no one else! fuck you commies now you got us here forgive me God for selling out forgive me Mr Bezmenov but I'd sell free market, civil rights and free speech for this taste"
etc.

the thin pancakes are way better than the american ones

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

be American
take Coke 0.33 bottle
"what is this, a few gulps of sugar? I want something to drink like water!"
invent Big Gulp
take hamburger
"what is this, just one lame patty? I want something that needs at least 2 hands"
invent huge towering burgers that fall apart like jenga
take pizza
"what is this, a few blobs of cheese dumped in 3 spots? I want to feel like a mouse in Swiss cellar"
add 3 layers of cheese to it
several decades later
"you see, obesity is a complex problem, which includes genetics, thyroid, and of course thinness is just an unachievable ideal of Western beauty"

Attached: 0L45AOv.png (818x684, 18K)

I didn't try American pancakes often
blini are tasty but to be honest it's comparing apples to oranges
like everything Russian, blini is a cheap traditional food which conveniently uses leftovers
like everything American, pancakes are big, fat, and with butter on top

I have never seen russian food served here. Where are these russian tea houses?

Tried it! Did not like!

Attached: Do_Not_Want.jpg (460x599, 26K)

Attached: america.png (608x548, 296K)

well i guess our taste buds ended up developing differently since we don't need to bathe our food in cholesterol to enjoy it

>but our government doesn't even want to purge like you guys do
our government also mostly talks about it, believe me
when they do anything, it's more like, "see? but we fired this one guy, let's put make it the big news"

this is the perfect pizza
prove me wrong

Attached: meat_lovers_pan_pizza.jpg (1280x960, 250K)

No, we're literally bankrupt, soon we'll go full venezuela.

well Russian food isn't super interesting
and you Americans wouldn't like it—it's not "fast" food. it's famous for soups, pierogi etc. and desu a lot of dishes aren't all that different from other slav countries, just slightly different names etc.

Attached: 17453178.jpg (1000x1045, 249K)

they make awesome fucking cars and italian design is the best in the world. they can design a fucking dinner spoon and make it look sexy. not sure why it'd be a shithole.
Not sure about the living there part and stuff but I went there as a tourist and italians are insanely fun to hang out with. some of them are putrid assholes though but that can be said about anyone (except maybe sweden?)

at least they address it
our politicians lack of the concept of object permanency: if no one talks about it, it doesn't exist
lolfuck you guys put dog poop on your pizza ahahaha cringe

Attached: uganda-knuckles-2-month-this-is-kinda-cringe-267-reply-32093583.jpg (500x250, 22K)

italy fucking bullied us back in the 30s.
italines of r/bant
are you sorry for the history we had?

Attached: 1551638501245.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

Prepare to see Salvini everywhere even in the toilet after you took a shit

no, are YOU FUCKING SORRY?!?

wow rude much?

I see, is unemployment a thing? im not specialized in anything, i heard Germany doesn't have a problem with that but it's also expensive.

lol were you planning to come here also to work? it depends on the kind of job you're willing to take then, some might even get jobs with middle school diplomas, although it could be the worst kind of job around. unfortunately for young ambitious people you need to have achieved higher education titles to actually land a good job. either that or you take up your father's trade
I don't exactly how this works in Germany, but I will tell you again that if you're willing to take up any kind of job and you're reliable, you might start making money
he had it coming, it's his fault his country is a literal sand box

No, I've travelled 5 continents and I still think Italy is the most beautiful place to live in.

Based omar al mukhtar

Yes

Well with the passport&citizenship you are able to work so yea that was my idea but i will try to get more education here, at least a technical degree or something, and then i will move.

you should look up what to do to make your degree papers valid here in italy or it will all be useless. bureaucracy is a bitch, if you don't have enough willpower it will take a toll on you and you will crumble beneath it

only things i heard were that only the north of italy is rich

Hi Muammar :^)