Happy day

Welcome Anonymous, to your very special and own virtual safe corner~
We mostly just stand in the sun and absorb cosmic energy of nowadays terrifyingly ubiquitous physical plane, but if you've got a nice topic or two to share, I'm sure nobody would mind to break the silence - it is an Indian basket-weaving forum in the end, discussions are what drives it since ever.
Tell me.. tell us about your day, about things for which you seek advice, lament us what makes you anxious - it's all the reasons we are here today, were yesterday and will most likely thrive for quite a bit in the future~
Everybody's welcome, user - because in the end, we are all people around here, just like (You)

Attached: 583rd Happy day photosynthesis dinner.jpg (850x578, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/text/second day of retribution/page/3/
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z
youtube.com/watch?v=nNsZOOh31E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hiya!

Hello

Attached: touhou_kyouko_sheet_exclamation_point.png (297x562, 95K)

based and redpilled epic dab ligma XDXDXDXD
yes choco kingdom is doing fine answering your question before you asked because I CAN READ YOUR GODDAMN MIND ARE YOU SCARED YET

Attached: 1551686817551.jpg (797x439, 75K)

Get ready for the Second Day of Retribution, because it’s coming.

Attached: C4DF200D-AFB9-4454-BA58-0CD8C55C62D2.jpg (580x376, 120K)

saged

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 13K)

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER BUMP

Attached: peace.jpg (500x543, 100K)

Attached: tenor (2).gif (480x270, 1.16M)

hello poland!

i got a small smll id

Attached: touhou_kogasa_tiny_in_backpack.jpg (1200x1200, 105K)

FAPPY GAY SHALL BURN

Nice.

Cheerio Future o/
Would you mind signing this envelope? It's for our old pal Koishi~
Even though you are probably in work at this very moment, I think doing this via smartphone should prove to be easier than on PC.
Pets for you, you little double II, Titan Grip Id, green Brazil dogger little
ᴸᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʷᵃˢ ᶦᶰᵗᵉᶰᵈᵉᵈ ˢᶦᶰᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ~
Lmao how passive-aggressive ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
>EbO
Ebola? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Oh hi Eliot
>Second Day of Retribution
It must be an incredibly well planned event since you are speaking of it for over a year now.
archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/text/second day of retribution/page/3/
Good riddance! and stay safe~
>EPhN
Sounds smart, like a PhD of some sort ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
You're not tricking me today, Ashley. I know how to recognize my Ade from smell and you reek of olive oil.
Greetings Runner

Attached: asdasasd.png (675x900, 249K)

evening

Attached: lindafiorentino.jpg (899x1000, 128K)

it goes fine on this fantastic saturday! well, as fine as being pulled into a dream by yourself before it steals the axe to get you out while still being aware of the superweapon wreaking havoc on the moon can be.
you good?

Well met Yuuka, I'm actually out of work relaxing outside. How's it going for you?
(Sure thing buddy.)

Attached: 1553973195157.jpg (375x500, 162K)

I’ve been planning it for 5 years, and I’m ready for it on May 23rd, the 5th Anniversary of my first one. Anyways have a good day.

Attached: 7C6C30C1-F906-4352-8447-E67385F5E337.jpg (352x550, 19K)

Always rember happy day, Anone~
Do not grudge over simple mistake in your past - it's not like they will come back and fight for their recurrence in your everyday life.
Remember only those which undoubtedly alternated your life - not to make your nights that more harsher and uncontrollable, but to get over their haunting nature and see them as your most important lessons in life.
It's so hard for so many, yet I cannot possibly think about any better solution to this problem.

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: just a reminder.jpg (900x720, 456K)

Huh, would this be higher resolution?

Attached: 20190330152005_glitch.jpg (600x800, 280K)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN THIS GAY ASS SHIT

Remembered!
Also, this one has better resolution.

Attached: Legal tender awoo.jpg (800x800, 362K)

rembered!

rembered
¥trips in ID

Attached: 1545030332077.jpg (778x1000, 425K)

>.jpg
>66% volume
c-could you save it in a slightly better format..? It got extra small and that black background might take away some of it's value (´・ω - `)
Yeah, that's better but I really need it to be in .png with an alpha channel.
Lol that's cute
Hello there old friend Nicemark - how it goes for you this Saturday?

Attached: 1549149489373.png (402x579, 38K)

hey, what's going on in here?

Attached: 416.png (434x320, 73K)

NOPE CUNT THIS:
IS NOT CUTE, IT IS BASED
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS CUUUUUTE????
NOTHING BECAUSE CUTENESS IS GAY SHIT YOU FUCKING NIGGER
BUT YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING ELSE
I BONE YO MOMMAAAAAAAAAAAA
AND THIS IS BAAAAAAASED:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP I'M SO BASED BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP I'M SO BASED BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT

Attached: haha.jpg (561x618, 73K)

RMBE

Attached: 『Appearance』.gif (500x283, 963K)

I'm not being passive aggressive I'm just being LoLrAnDoM because I'm drunk never hard feels against you polebro

Attached: 1540092120766.jpg (229x220, 7K)

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Y'ALL NIGGGAS WANNA KNOW SOMETHIN NIGGAS YO NIOGGAS OKAY SO HERE'S THE DAEL NIGGAS BRRRRRRRAP I'M SWO BASED BRRRRRRAP I'M SO BASED BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP I'M SO BASED BRRRRRRRRRRRAP

BRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPING NIGGERS LEFT AND RIGHT
I BE BASED
I BE BASED

Attached: 1552922691376.jpg (1600x1200, 366K)

YOU KNOW WHAT IS PASSIVE AGRESSIVE AN LOL RANDOM!?!?!?!?!?!? THE FACT I BONEEEEE YO MOMMAAAAA ON MY DICK S O MUCH HE GOT SPLATTERED ON MY PENISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BRRRRAPPED HIM ALL OVER THE FLOOR MY NIGGAS

There's not much more I can do on a phone :/ maybe if this works out well it can be grafted in?

Attached: 20190330152005_glitch_20190330152950712.jpg (177x118, 22K)

yo, that's rather early for a common soapy nicefig~
>hey, what's going on in here?
Everyday stuff mate - anything you could enjoy from here?
Ade would never use that picture, because it drips from sexual context.
Put your "Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m" name persona and go cure the world, you drunk bastard

Attached: 1542552616876.jpg (600x600, 166K)

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAP
holy shit....... this is so based bros..........

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAA

Alright, how about you send me your biggest possible sign on a preferably white background? I will graft it in.

Attached: 1529097768112.jpg (400x400, 23K)

i'm so fuckinggg BAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEED

I have rembemberd
For me and my friends

Attached: 1528179016137.png (1024x680, 763K)

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT ELSE I AM..... NOT JUST BASED..... BUT REDPILEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ON YO MOMMAAAAAAAAA AND YO DADDA LIKE THE NIGGER HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One shitpost at a time, my love. One shitpost at a time.
youtube.com/watch?v=nNsZOOh31E0

Attached: 1539605415816.png (650x750, 375K)

schizoid neural network emitting its schizophasia

Attached: 788.jpg (975x729, 364K)

SLAVSHITS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt know

Attached: wat.png (372x278, 24K)

HOLY SHIT...... THIS IS SO BASED HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA HOLY SHIT BAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

oh I thought that was a South erican country for a sec

my oh my........... could not agree more mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGGAS BE BRAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA;PPPPPPPPPPPP
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

NIGGAS BEIN BRRRRRRRAAAAPED
AND I'M BEING BAAAAAAASEED
AND THEY GETTIN BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPEEEEEEEEED

Attached: A-gunshot-wound-of-the-left-cheek.jpg (850x638, 143K)

fugg I meant South American

But you're dead?
Hi happyday!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

yooooooooo this is one of the big redpills yooooooooo this is so like yo.... like......................... yo...................

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP
OKAY SO HERE'S THE DEALTHIS IS SO BASED LOL

Yee

Attached: Pixlr_20190330153510755.jpg (640x360, 19K)

yeah i'm thinking he based
and me too as well
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

being based is my speciality bros.......... you know where to find me yeah.,............................

HOLLLLLLY SHITTTTTTTTT LITERALLY WTFFFFFFFFFF WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF LITERALLY WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: nejmcpc1807500_f1.jpg (800x914, 247K)

WTF OMGOGMOGMGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

okay bros...........i'll have to admit.............it';s based........ this is based

yeah that is based i'll have to tell ya i agree with you on that one FUCK YEAHHHH BADASSES IN HERE MATES

niggas bein niggas bein niggas BRARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

SO ANY OF YOU LADS GET SUCKED OFF LATELY???????

NO? YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT YOU SUBMISSIVE FAGGOTS ARE THE ONES DOIN THE SUCKIN' LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of course it was planned from the start, dont overthink such a >small< detail
Hi there buttery, things are good for you?
Hey FSF! Nice dubs
How is your day? Im on mobile but im quite slower than you

Attached: touhou_kyouko_play_instruments_full_color.png (700x700, 245K)

i be based i be based i be based uh uh uh uh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

brrrrrrrrraaaaaaap brap pbrp apb pbrrrrrrr.... HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HOLY SHIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK NIGGAS WHAT THE aCTUAL FUCKKKKKKKKK THIS IS MSEED UP ON SO MANY LEVELS WTF THIS IS SO HORRIBLE HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: a08fig02.jpg (382x307, 28K)

uh yeah uh yeah uh uh uh yeah uh uh uh uh uh yeah uh uh uh uh yeah uh uh uhuhu uhu huh uh yeah uh yeah yuh yeah

oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got a badasserythis here is badassery

uh

absolutely based and redpilled divine truth

how can one man spew out so much truth in just one post??????????

Doing well, same old same old. Enjoying a beautiful day outside. You still at work Oracle?

LIKE, SERIOUSLY, HOW CAN ONE MAN SPEW OUT SO MUCH TRUTH LKE SERIOUSLYYYYYY HOWWWWWWWW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE THIS GOT BE SOM' SORTA MAGIC AM I RIGHTO R WHAT WTFFFFFFFFFF THIS SOME SORTA CRAZY SHIT NIGGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YOOOOOOOOOO NIGGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I THINK I'M GONNA GO TAKE A SHIT ON POLAND YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M GONNA TAKE A SHIT ON POLAND YOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S HAPPENING YO IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING BROOOOOS BROOOOOOOOOOS LIKE IT SERIOUSLY HAPPENING LIKE SERIOUSLY LIKE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>yo, that's rather early for a common soapy nicefig~
worked this morning, a nice easy saturday.
>Everyday stuff mate - anything you could enjoy from here?
yus,
what are you up to today fren?
>Hi there buttery, things are good for you?
pretty good, a little tired and I had a nice cup of so thing are good.
how are you doing friend?

Attached: 417 (Touhou).png (610x467, 257K)

LOL!!!!!!!!!! MY SHIT IS ALL OVER THE POOLISH FLAG NOW LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO TEH BRAP DANCE DO THE BRAP DANCE DO THE BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: images.jpg (240x210, 10K)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

let's jus take a shit shall we lads

this be based this be based uh uh uh yeah

BAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

NIGGAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS WE IN THIS SHIT MY BROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thank (You)
That's a beautiful signature, mind I mention~
>Im on mobile but im quite slower than you
Are you traveling somewhere, Taka..?
>what are you up to today fren?
Made lotsa stuff but I still have few matters of importance to deal with.. feeling like playing some TF2 but I about two hours on vidya today already.
>(TouHou)

Attached: asdasasd.png (675x900, 363K)

WE REALLY REALLY IN THIS MY NIGGAS WE GONNA SLAM DUNK THIS SHIT NIGGAS we really are huh... yeah that's a redpill right there

and a REDPILLLLLLLLLL HAS JUST BEEEEEN DROPPED OVER HERE LADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

OHNONONONONONONNONOONONONO

Attached: 1889_12_104-types-gunshot-wounds.jpg (287x347, 10K)

NONONOONONONONOMNONONO

Attached: A-woman-who-sustained-a-single-gunshot-injury-She-arrived-at-the-hospital-conscious-and.jpg (426x571, 104K)

Yay! Lol. Sorry I don't have the equipment for better..