Why am I such a boring unattractive and unlikeable person

Why am I such a boring unattractive and unlikeable person
And how do I fix that

Attached: CA3C5A01-9ECC-4846-BC81-202C401BB169.jpg (1240x1579, 317K)

restart your character

If I could I would’ve done it so long ago

Attached: 60079677-A825-438C-98B9-5106BAA2261C.png (64x90, 7K)

haha, you can't

Everything is possible
It would just take a lot of work to fix this mess

just pee yourself bro

>why
Maybe your upbringing?
>how fix
Just be yourself bro

just fake it. it will become naturally eventually. people aren't naturally charismatic, it's a skill learnt over time like acting

what makes you think like that?

Attached: IMG_7030.png (454x308, 154K)

i dunno
i feel like that because i feel like people are trying to avoid me sometimes
i dunno maybe im just too unconfident and take anything as a bad sign

This. It's literally just an act. And just like everything you have to learn, you have to start off slow and easy, and you're gonna suck at it from the start and you're gonna want to quit but if you don't act like a pussy and instead power through you'll get better

Attached: 1538677241224.jpg (126x126, 3K)

an hero your self, quit the bad DnD game group... and roll a new character... and if you are going to an hero, use a bomb vest and make sure you do the lords work in israel...

Bro you just gotta get fit and grow a decent beard to cover up your facial imperfections.
Like what you don't realize about women is they only care that you're decent looking. After that it's about power, confidence and status.

im too horny to an hero myself
but i wanna look cute not masculine

Yes this is all true in magic fairy tale Jow Forums land
Back in the real world people are actually not late night hanna barbera cartoon characters

fuck a goat
then eat it

That's what you think.I believe that you are a wonderful lovely person who deserves to be loved.We all have our flaws I understand,but why do we focus on them instead of doing the opposite.Dear user,have faith in yourself and stay stronger for morrow.Blessings upon you.

Attached: 20190328_022853.jpg (736x942, 441K)

Because you gaypost so much
And by not gayposting

you don't, just live with it. It's not that bad desu, you'll start yo notice thebenefits once you embrace the way you are

thanks, nice posting saudi user.
youre really nice
i dont gaypost so much
if anything i should gaypost a lot moar

cunt

You see life is like a Bethesda game and Todd Howard is like God, you need community mods created by outer beings to become actually gorgeous.

Attached: 1515276480626-2.gif (346x367, 510K)

Maybe it’s beca

Literally pic related shows why you’re unlikable
K
E
K

whats wrong with that pic