I want to be vored by her

do we now also have like counter?

or is it (You)s?

get more points :^)

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

okay

ok

Wait your score can go DOWN!?!?

Yes, I just downvoted you. Make better posts next time or you'll get karmablocked.

Attached: DA713FC9-AF62-4452-B7AB-CE36232FE7FA.jpg (1242x1223, 804K)

am i a fag?

test

I wish they would make the Simpsons Homer Simpsons he is a relaxing and claiming chilling out lean back taking it easy slow it down get yourself a life let it go Bart Simpson is a smart clever sensible arthur read has a much longer nose more animal features not many other characters the tails and made them less humanoid not dressy in Arthur's valentine his ears sunken down Arthur's eyes when seem without any glasses are drawn with white sclerae and black pupils not redrawn with the sclerae like Francine buster or binky David read arthur just with glasses his outfits is a dark top with red borders with not corduroy pants with white loafers not giving plumps of hair that were black white lines wearing blue pajamas in the autumm for autumm clothes he wears a black shirt with an blue collar green shorts wearing in yellow checkred shirt although very strict he didn't argues with arthur and dw the foods are sometimes weird Jane read wears a orange shirt binky burns portrayed as the school bully has a harder side David read in long he looks like an older virant of his father grandpa Dave arthur never forget to practice the piano at times when he might play the right note for practicing enough he is fantastic Timothy was actually mentioned arthur is generally nice polite Curtis kind and happy friendly cleandeness consideration Mr ratburn is nicely Mr ratburn is relaxing and claiming chilling out lean back taking it easy slow it down get yourself a life let it go dw is often not annoying does go her own way becomes too listening she is shown for many long lived obsessions and not temper tantrums three of her shortiest ones not annoying arthur she often understands the deletion of words also grasps important topic like where babies come from she is too be intelligent she also likes tomatoes she have to eat when offerd she couldn't take it from her

Rolled 27 (1d100)

test

tets

ll

Attached: 220px-Phosphophyllite-21358.jpg (220x313, 16K)

kill yourself

score

rip forever 6

Attached: 1543692222811.jpg (675x864, 74K)

>fag ID
please just KILL ME

Attached: 1548484320694.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Fag

Fag

Attached: 1553831072863.jpg (359x347, 28K)

PLEASE GIVE ME UPVOTES I WANT A BIG NUMBER BY MY Anonymous!!!1!!1!11!111!!!!1111

Attached: aqua.gif (498x280, 1.06M)