Jow Forums is a board for cute boys

Jow Forums is a board for cute boys

Attached: 1554065570075.jpg (850x1314, 189K)

where are his glasses, you can't be a cute boy without glasses

false, I hate my glasses

cute boys need cute likes

Attached: 00F9AD84-F16E-4100-A3B8-6A6433E8A209.jpg (1558x2048, 998K)

Based

Attached: 1547981532888.jpg (900x900, 118K)

This is correct

Attached: @usato21 Twitter 3.png (600x590, 252K)

why, do they not make you look cute

thanke

Attached: 1554094031473.jpg (1200x850, 157K)

KILL YOURSELF GAYPOSTER, YOU’RE NOT WELCOME

Attached: F9C86DF5-5E02-4596-8A38-DDAFC6ECA2D9.png (571x299, 17K)

no. I wear contacts instead

prove it

why bring up your glasses if you don't wear them

yes

Attached: yes.jpg (500x700, 46K)

I did but now I don't

Attached: frycat.png (593x587, 364K)

wtf i do that exact same hug on my bf, with the leg and everything...

Attached: 1549457645115.jpg (327x322, 32K)

>my bf🙁

Why did you post this?

well did they make you look cute

haha :)
its like, wow, damn

Attached: 1525434057672.jpg (223x270, 25K)

boy or girl

check the thread you're in goofball

I want to mating press link

i'm asking if you're a boy or girl

He is a girl.

i'm about 95% male, 5% female
based!

>i'm about 95% male, 5% female
You're close to perfection just get rid of those 5%.

saged

should I leave then?

Nah, you should get cute.

How to do it?

IT is election day, a day to go to the polls and vote! And in this story Arthur and his friend Buster will vote! They are in line right now to vote. Right now, in fact.

"I am a Democrat, and I will vote for the Democrat," explained Arthur. Buster is a Republican and he said: "I will vote for other candidate, I will vote GOP." They are different parties, but have other things in common, like they are both circumcised. They saw their penises the other day. It was good, but they did not touch because they are not gay. The only gay one is Binky, in fact.

Arthur goes to vote, but his ballot changes from Democrat to Republican. It is a mistake, and Buster tells the man to fix it. He does. This man is not circumcised. He is a dog and is brown and still has his penis intact, in fact.

The error is fixed and everybody votes. It is a close race, but Arthur's candidate wins. Here comes the candidate now. "Good job on your win" the boys tell him, they are talking to him. Right now they are in conversation. "Thanks, I am glad you voted, every American should no matter the party."

That night Arthur goes home to take a bath. By himself in fact. See what happens next!

I suggest you try and change your attitude a bit and start liking yourself.
If you manage that than you can start improving other aspects of your life.

I do like myself. What's wrong with my attitude?

Nothing then, I thought you hated yourself or something.

Then, with your misconceptions cast aside, my initial question still stands.

How are you not cute?

I lack the qualities for it.

Mm, how so? What do you think is cute?

I'm not sure. I'm not exactly certain what makes something cute. I only know when it is or isn't, and I'm not.
As for what I think is cute, Kaguya is seems to fit the bill.

Attached: 1533282658127.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Come to think of it, one of the gay boards is called /cm/, which I'm pretty sure is "cute males". Why does Jow Forums need to be for it too?

If you're who I think you're then you're pretty qt. It really depends on perception though.

I didn't post myself on Jow Forums, so it's probably not the case that I am who you think.

Attached: kaguya but even cuter.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

anti-gay leaf, no?

There's multiple anti-gay leafs.

One with the manly voice?

Yeah, I guess that's me. How am I cute, then?

>charismatic
>fit
>dat voice
I bet girls think you're cute.

No, they just think I'm sexy. It's not the same thing.

>Cute
>Boys
Lol

Attached: 1552422567326.jpg (771x1000, 117K)

Why does he only have one nut?

Sexy is just lusty cute.

Are you sure? Cute and sexy seem like completely different things to me. What's the distinction?

Involvment of sexual undertones. Mostly situational really. Same girl can be hot or cute depending on a setting.

Does that mean something can't be sexy without being cute?
I'm pretty sure things can be sexy without being cute.

I think its more of a spectrum between the two.

I think your rampant and unrestrained homosexuality has divorced your soul of appreciation for raw cute. PD has the same problem.

very low blow, its unfair personal attack executed for no reason, delet

Attached: 1549477017159.png (1312x1055, 1.42M)

It's not a personal attack. You don't seem to understand cute, and I think that's why.

cringe

I think its actually the other way around.

You're gay because you don't understand cute?

get liked, cunt
I understand cute too damn well for my own good.

please impart your knowledges of cute to me. Take all the time you need. I look forward to your dissertation.

Its real easy.
You just gotta learn to find hot girls cute without sexualizing them.

kill yourself

What if I do that and I just don't know it.
I think Satori is cute, and I don't sexualize her, but objectively I think she should count as hot or sexy.

Attached: 1536484610771.jpg (600x1100, 80K)

>he fell for it
>What if I do that and I just don't know it.
That means you're gay. Literally.
Pure qt towards girls shouldn't be possible for you as a straight guy, but you can easily experience it towards guys.

>That means you're gay. Literally.
I don't think so. I've never found a man sexually attractive. Not even these effeminate guys that people claim to get "trapped" by. They never have the narrow shoulders and wide hips that I find attractive.

Attached: nyaruko is so sexy.jpg (850x1189, 204K)

Exactly.

How is that exactly it? You just said I'm gay for being able to think girls are cute without thinking they're sexy.

You didn't say that though. You said you think you could do that but right after you said she is objectively sexy, but there is no such thing as objectively sexy, so even before you started thinking girl a cute you subconsciously relegated her as sexy by default.
I never said you're gay either I said being able to not feel sexually attracted in the slightest towards opposite gender while finding them "cute" at the same time is gay.
At the same time you said you never were sexually attracted to guys which actually lets you see guys from the cute side only.

That's disingenuous. Looking at that picture of Satori, she has all the qualities a woman should have to be sexy, and yet she holds no sexual appeal to me.

She was objectively hot and sexy just a few minutes ago, you're thinking with your brain rather than your dick now and piggybacking from original statement.

If you're implying I was aroused by that picture of Satori a few minutes ago I'm going to be very upset with you. I would never harbour such desires against my beautiful daughter.

Laughed irl.
Lets go full retard with this and say yes, I implied that(which I didn't but you're presenting this opening yourself and I can't help but bite the b8).

>you're thinking with your brain rather than your dick now
>If you're implying I was aroused by that picture of Satori
>yes
Die.

Attached: you on the right.webm (1280x720, 1.02M)

lel, bit busy, will reply later

Ok, so let me explain what I actually meant.
>you're thinking with your brain rather than your dick now
Subconsciously you find her sexy and that is normal because industry actually playing on this primal instinct of yours, consciously you transfer it to cute and go with "I WANT TO PROTECT HER SMILE" which is what normal people actually do towards kids.
>If you're implying I was aroused by that picture of Satori
Not for a second I implied you wanted to dick her in that post.
>yes
>Die.
Cmon you lead converstion there yourself, I just indulged into messing with you a bit further. Sorry.

Satori is not a kid and I do not find her sexy.
Psychoanalysis is gay and so are you.

Looks like a kid to me desu, I've no clue about animu, just my personal opinion giving the visuals.
As for
>Psychoanalysis is gay and so are you.
I do remember there was a study for brain areas activation for guys that tried to discern sexy from cute and they found that we use same brain areas when it comes to both cute and sexy stuff.

Also
>I do not find her sexy
Why? She isn't a pretty girl?

>I do remember there was a study for brain areas activation for gays that tried to discern sexy from cute and they found that we use same brain areas when it comes to both cute and sexy stuff.
fixed
>Why?
Because I'm not Woody Allen

>study for brain areas activation for gays
I don't think this is actually allowed in 1st world nowdays thanks to retarded diversity laws you guys have.
I'd love to at least know what the fuck went so horribly wrong in my brain.
>Because I'm not Woody Allen
SHE IS JUST A CARTOON REEE

I heard an interesting theory about a lot of brain defects in that vein. Traits like psychopathy, homosexuality, schizoid disorders, and autism stem from too much of traits that can be beneficial or useful in smaller quantities.
It was pretty logical on its own, but wholly conjecture.
>SHE IS JUST A CARTOON REEE
I can adopt any fictional character I want and you have no meaningful form of recourse.

>I can adopt any fictional character I want and you have no meaningful form of recourse.
If you were Russian you wouldn't be able to as a single father.

Russia has laws against fictional adoptions?

No but Putin owns all anime girls and KGB restricts access to them for general public.

No wonder Russians kill themselves so much.

₽mfw psychopathic schizoid autistic tranny
Its not fair bros T_T

Attached: 1551689830005.jpg (480x615, 282K)

just b urself, bruh

sauce

I'm not cute
what now

cute boys are for bullying

Attached: 57708511_p10.jpg (520x570, 40K)

Its a picture of me on the bottom and my bf on the top

kill yourself

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

Attached: 1554107600228.jpg (1420x1229, 240K)