Stop being fucking fags

stop being fucking fags

Attached: 1532452958886.png (449x311, 72K)

please consider giving me a like

Give me a like instead

Attached: 1466641629141.gif (128x128, 15K)

no stop being gay

Stop being a retarded stick.

>being a retarded stick
explain

gay RNG numbers

t. scorelet

Look at the small score little boi and laugh

Attached: LITTLE BOI.jpg (639x484, 40K)

W-What do you mean?

Attached: images (26).jpg (452x678, 28K)

Ups...wrong pic

Based and fagpilled

Attached: 11BDB3C2-D77D-40CE-B9F4-EAA3B80515A1.jpg (1280x853, 335K)

In August of 2018, the Leavenworth Riots would see twelve corrections officers killed in the line of duty. It would also be the scene of many inmates escaping the federal penitentiary. One of whom being Binky Barnes. Binky's legacy was tarnished when he was convicted of abduction, felony evading and multiple counts of the statutory rape of a then-15-year-old girl. He was sentenced to 60+ years in prison, which is essentially a life sentence. During his time behind bars, Binky was anything but a model prisoner. Despite being kept away from general population, he was often written up for groping and making lewd comments to the guards. In addition to that, he was known for threatening people all in the letters he would write from his cell. Upon his escape, Binky hitchhiked his way back to Elwood City having been picked up by a submissive motorist.

Upon his arrival in Elwood City, Binky would discover his former residence to have been demolished immediately following his conviction. He would also come to discover that the girl he victimized is now 21 years old and attending college at the University of Nebraska. To add to Binky's dilemma, the girl's family had since relocated to get as far away from him as they could. Rather than hitchhike to Lincoln, Binky turned his attention to helping himself to another underage piece of meat.

Since the media circus five years ago, the city of Elwood has had issues with sexy teenage runaways, many of whom claim their own parents or stepparents to be as equally perverted, if not more so than Binky. Sadly, such an epidemic of runaways can only mean more potential targets to fall into the hands of Binky.

Binky somehow slipped through the fingers of law enforcement for a good two months. By October 21st of that year, Binky Barnes had been a fugitive from justice for at least 59 days and counting. Binky's escape from Leavenworth took place roughly around the date of August 23-24th of 2018.

being gay means ur fucking GAAAAAYYYY
lmao id kill myself if i was gay

Once he made his way back to Binky, he found his old neighborhood had changed. Since his conviction, the family of his former victim had moved away and his former house was demolished.

On October 21, 2002, Binky scoured any place kids would gather in search of his next victim. That evening, he set his sights on the Mall. It was at this mall, at the Waldenbooks shop, that John made his move. The woman sifted through the shelves with her back turned to John. As he tried to grab the girl's arm, Binky would be in for a shock. As she turned to face him, John realized this woman was really Buster in drag.

Buster wriggled out of Binky's grasp by whacking him across the head with a hardcover book and running out of the store as fast as he could. However, Buster’s high heel would buckle under his left foot, sending tumbling face first onto the linoleum tiles. Turning on his back, Buster saw Binky towering over him, penis out and erect; in a split second before Binky could pounce, Buster kicked Binky with his right high heel, as hard as he could, right in the nuts.

Slowly getting back on his feet, Binky was met with an angry mob that bashed him over the head with trays from the food court. One woman whacked John with her purse and out flew a fully loaded desert eagle. Binky tried to crawl for the gun, but Buster with just one shoe on, picked it up and aimed for John.

One bullet downstairs and another to the forehead was all that was necessary to put an end to the wasted life of Binky Barnes once and for all.

haha well i cant say i dont disagree
haha

yup

hahha

IT is election day, a day to go to the polls and vote! And in this story Arthur and his friend Buster will vote! They are in line right now to vote. Right now, in fact.

"I am a Democrat, and I will vote for the Democrat," explained Arthur. Buster is a Republican and he said: "I will vote for other candidate, I will vote GOP." They are different parties, but have other things in common, like they are both circumcised. They saw their penises the other day. It was good, but they did not touch because they are not gay. The only gay one is Binky, in fact.

Arthur goes to vote, but his ballot changes from Democrat to Republican. It is a mistake, and Buster tells the man to fix it. He does. This man is not circumcised. He is a dog and is brown and still has his penis intact, in fact.

The error is fixed and everybody votes. It is a close race, but Arthur's candidate wins. Here comes the candidate now. "Good job on your win" the boys tell him, they are talking to him. Right now they are in conversation. "Thanks, I am glad you voted, every American should no matter the party."

That night Arthur goes home to take a bath. By himself in fact. See what happens next!

>phoneposters cannot like and cannot see likes
the hidden masterrace revealed

no

>See what happens next!
can i?

UGH MY DICK YOU HURT MY DICK THIS IS MY DICK YOU HURT MY DICK HURTS SO BAD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HIT MY DICK YOU DICK THIS HURTS MY DICK IS HURTING WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO HURT MY DICK