I just want a northern english boy to love me

i just want a northern english boy to love me
i can provide attention, internet and cheese toasties

Attached: cry.png (664x1038, 905K)

PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER

norf

i du not like chese toasties

Attached: 1543102021850.jpg (582x582, 26K)

then i do not want you to be my bf
norf side long beach

Attached: Kagami.Taiga.full.1550417.jpg (1500x2122, 1.44M)

ok

saged

Northern English boy here
ama

>cheese toasties
is that what brits call grilled cheese?

will you be my bf?
yes

Attached: happy cute.png (734x765, 743K)

bf needs to be low score

Attached: haruka_nanase_x_reader__endearing___1_2__by_attackonfanfiction-d8tzix7.png (213x234, 87K)

no

why not?

Attached: you seeing this.png (495x461, 360K)

Kinda gay

Attached: Steve.jpg (211x239, 6K)

im no gay

Attached: 312260c9c9d8bad7a7df850692ccac269c5549f3_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Were you the one who showed your smol bepis yesterday?

no i dont have a bepis
it was a cute small willy

Attached: doggy.png (910x942, 1.34M)

So it was you? I'm from the north too and it was me who started the thread.

That was me

no it wasn't me
i said i dont have a bepis

Attached: cry 2.png (1630x986, 1.81M)

So you were the one who bought pasties and Jaffa cakes for dinner?

Yeah, then you sarted a new thread and everyone started arguing with each other

mmm jaffa cakes

you're cute ;)
are you a northerner or southerner?

You’re a fucking fag and you need to fuck off back to

Thanks. Afraid I'm Welsh

Op is a girl

im straight

Attached: smug.png (590x590, 234K)

cringe discord thread

What is he a tranny or some gay shit like that?

where is the dislike

Attached: ahhh.png (494x483, 297K)

he's a pedo and wears little girls school uniforms and plays with barbie dolls

Why are you a tranny?

I have a caravan in Wales, maybe you could come stay with me sometime teehee ;)

stupid.

Gas yourself faggot.

accusation
im no tranny
he could be stupid

Sounds fun

no, i meant you OP

We could go for walks though the hills and forests together.

stupid people deserve love

Attached: sad sherm.jpg (640x640, 86K)

I think I said this yesterday, but I am not very good with people. I don't think I'd be able to meet anyone because I'm a pussy

neither am I. But how do you manage uni if you're not good with people?

I don't. I just failed my final year because I stopped showing up to class kek

lol have you ever done anything gay with anyone irl before or do you just have homosexual fantasies/attention seeking on Jow Forums?
Personally I don't think I am, I just think it's funny to get a reaction from people who call me a "Faggot". Also I've got no one else to flirt with. I don't like how girls are these days.

>they never want rooskies
why live

I love russian accents
we dont like you either mean boy

mean?

you said you dont like how i am so i called you a mean boy

Attached: surprised.png (1126x1079, 1.92M)

I'm fully bi. My only sexual experience is when I got a hand job from some guy on Grindr. I only did it because I forced myself to and he also payed me £10 for it

sorry, I get carried away sometimes. I like you too.

What's it like being bi? Do you like a girls face, but a mans body, a boys personality and a girls arse? How does it actually work for you

I just like both equally

You can kiss me if you want to ;)

I want to do a lot more than just kiss you

Like what, stroke my head and gaze into my eyes?

explain..

Yeah, as I slowly start massaging your crotch until you get hard, then I'll taste your cock and swallow your cum

user I... t-hat's a little bit lewd. I've never done this before...

Brits, why are you like this? I mean its cute and all, but seriously, why are you like this?

The bad weather, no opportunities in life and the women are slags.

This

Hmm, ok.

Can I rub your belly with coconut oil?

Of course, I'd love to feel your warm hands against my body